Spiritual bond. Soulmate?

ScorpioDub

Well hello to all out there who have taken the time to view my new thread. This is my first post in this section so please bear with me.
Now if you would like some back story about this connection that i made within the month of september on the 22....... we were at a rave. I was dancing doing my thing. Didn't even notice this woman untill she came up to me and complemented me on my "energy" we danced untill the show stopped. Then reality set in. Because i live 6 hours away from the event, and i am sure that i am never going to see this wonderful person again. I am a shy person, and dont really give out contact info unless asked. But she did ask me for my facebook info. We have been chatting every other day pretty much. Having very interesting conversations about life. We are both on a spiritual path, and i am very interested in her. Although we do live that terrible 600 mile or so apart, i would like to know what the synastry entails. I see the conjunction of my moon to her saturn, my pluto her mars! and aslo my sun her ascendant. There is so many powerful combinations i do not know where to start. Enjoy taking a look at this, and please if you have anything to say dont be shy. haha i love you all!!!!!:love:

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 38
  • astro_61gw_02_04_scorpiodub_m.26079.56070.pdf
    60.3 KB · Views: 40

Sunny

With your Lilith on MC you are able enough to analyze your situation. With her Mars on your Pluto she will activate your "being" (ASC) and your transforming. Now, the transformation can be very strong and your relation could be sented like overhelmed, powerful overhelmed, captivating or bewitching, so that you don't know how to do otherwise and have the feelings that you cannot do otherwise.
As a scorpio and having Pluto on the ASC your main subject could be your tendancy of autodestruction. Therefore use your Lilith in a constructive way.
And your second house is very occupied, she conjuncts with her Neptune on your Uranus, and her Jupiter (which always amplifies in a good or bad way) on your Neptune. Do you see what I mean? In your case I'd be careful....

Sunny

ScorpioDub

SUnny thankyou for your valuable insight. This woman i just met. I can tell you that we are both evolved, and mature very much so for our age. I see the conjunction of her jupiter in my second house as a good thing for me, because it touches my mars and neptune. My mars and neptune in the second house is driving me towards a spiritual vocation in this world. I have self destructed before in life, but only on certain levels. I would like you to elaborate more about lillith though, that is where i am in the dark about your statement. I know verry little next to nothing about the dark moon.

Sunny

Hi,
Lilith on the MC is often seen for psychoanalysts.
Second house - the house of your property, what you possess, what you have is not so essential for spirituality, I think. And Neptune in this second house can mean fog on your accounts, dissolution, lies, falsehood and even swindle or illusion. The positif thing of Neptun is, yes, the higher love, the superlative of Venus..... as being taught by the books . :smile:
But over all astrology it is more important that you live your love and what isn't incompatible to be careful, too. You know, Neptun can be the highest ideal but on the other side, unfortunately, illusion and desillusion, too.

bittermoon

just be kind, honest and gentle with each other. always. take your time to get to know each other and try not to get caught up too much in this idea of a 'soul mate'. i know, this is very hard with all that water but you're both very sensitive people and could get hurt easily.

ScorpioDub

I feel like my second house is strong, there is a lot if energy in it. Not to mention there is a stellium there that opposes her stellium in cancer. I do not know how to interpret that. Also i think that she is going to make me responsible for my emotions, that they are going to be right out in the open when i am with her. And the conjunction of mars and pluto is so powerful, its right on my ascendant. Not to mention they are both rulers of my Scorpionic nature. The result is intense to say the least. I just want to get to the juicy center!

ScorpioDub

I dont know why it is. Good question though. I think maybe it may be the nature of the question, or the title of the thread. I posted it originally to the relational section. For some reason it was moved. I don't get much feed back on any of my question though. Good song BTW.

sven555

I dont know why it is. Good question though. I think maybe it may be the nature of the question, or the title of the thread. I posted it originally to the relational section. For some reason it was moved. I don't get much feed back on any of my question though. Good song BTW.

I understand what you mean, i'll have a look at your chart if you like :)

Do you have any specific questions that no-one has answered too yet?

Oooh you listened to the song?:surprised:
I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Last edited:

ScorpioDub

I would love for you to take a look. I guess i don't have anything in particular, as far as a question. I would like for you to intuitively interpret the chart.
Yeah i listened to the song, i am a big EDM fan. Didnt u read the intro, i met this girl at a rave <3

sven555

I would love for you to take a look. I guess i don't have anything in particular, as far as a question. I would like for you to intuitively interpret the chart.
Yeah i listened to the song, i am a big EDM fan. Didnt u read the intro, i met this girl at a rave <3

Sure thing, i'll do my best with your chart!

Oh that's fantastic, you're interested in EDM, me too!
I produce my own EDM too! :tongue:

Of course, silly me, I forgot that you two met at a rave. :unsure:

ScorpioDub

Sure thing, i'll do my best with your chart!

Oh that's fantastic, you're interested in EDM, me too!
I produce my own EDM too! :tongue:

Of course, silly me, I forgot that you two met at a rave. :unsure:
THANK U!!!!!!
I don't produce EDM i am just a dancer/fan/promoter!