Nerves and anxiety

aspect1968

Good morning everyone.

My girlfriend Jo suffers terribly with anxiety and nervousness. She has a driving licence but won't drive. I am trying to build up her confidence and hope to give her more confidence to stand tall.

I am looking at her birth chart and trying to see where the anxiety comes from.

Is it Moon opp Venus or Mars / Asc Sqaure Mercury?

If anyone is able to point me in the right direction I would be greatfull.

Thanks

Attachments

• Joanne.jpg
    Joanne.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 27

Cecile

[FONT=&quot]I just deleted my previous post in which I stated your girlfriend's Final Signature was Aquarius. Cardinal Air is not Aquarius but Libra. My mistake. In any case she has a preponderance of air signs. Seven out of 10 planets are in air signs and no planets in earth signs to ground her. As a Pisces with a Libra Signature she is sensitive and prone to anxiety, possibly skittish. Although her final signature is Libra, there is still a strong Aquarius/Uranus influence. Her Uranus is in Libra. Her Mercury, the lower octave of Uranus, rules her Gemini Asc. and Mars. Mercury, lower octave of Uranus, squares her Mars. Her Pisces Sun is in the 11th House which is the natural house of Aquarius/Uranus. Together this all contributes further to her anxieties with very little to counterbalance it. I don't see her as accident prone per se, but her ability to exercise good judgment could be hampered causing her to freeze up while driving. [/FONT]

Sagittarius Jupiter

Good morning everyone.

My girlfriend Jo suffers terribly with anxiety and nervousness. She has a driving licence but won't drive. I am trying to build up her confidence and hope to give her more confidence to stand tall.

I am looking at her birth chart and trying to see where the anxiety comes from.

Is it Moon opp Venus or Mars / Asc Sqaure Mercury?

If anyone is able to point me in the right direction I would be greatfull.

Thanks

It comes from Saturn in the 1st house - she has fears from her appearance.

:)