Does he see me as something more than a friend

Katyusha

Hi his is a question about a coworker that I kind of fancy but can understandwhat he thinks about me

Last edited:

Katyusha

So sorry guys completely didn't realise I hadn't added a chart!
Asking cuz he's sending mixed signals like hell invite me to things outside of work but seems like a bit of a half-assed effort and at times hell be very flirty at work but then we do sometimes bicker about work stuff

Here it is - in short, the answer seems NO(he doesn't see me as more than a workmate) because Saturn is in my 1st, there is no reception and no aspects. How sad :sad: Is this reading right?

Just want to know if me Jupiter being in his 5th and his 5th house ruler being in my 1st has any meaning at all? And if there is anything in the chart that suggests I shouldn't give up just yet - or is it all doom and gloom and sadness

Thank you love you bye

Attachments

• 30440873_2058522654163062_7915302586800930816_n.jpg
    30440873_2058522654163062_7915302586800930816_n.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 31
hello

on your moon in capricorn chart there are two possibilities: either the question can not well be answered or that the outcome is negative.

i am a astronomy astrologer, so i cannot do much here without astronomical data of time. (astronomy is relatively different to zodiac astrology)

therefore, i am sure, you will have good luck.

would you like a more better answer?

Katyusha

sure Gemini Pyramid I can give you the correct time for the question if that does anything - it was 07th of April 2018 time 01:07 am in Brighton UK

any help much appreciated !

Sunrise

So sorry guys completely didn't realise I hadn't added a chart!
Asking cuz he's sending mixed signals like hell invite me to things outside of work but seems like a bit of a half-assed effort and at times hell be very flirty at work but then we do sometimes bicker about work stuff

Here it is - in short, the answer seems NO(he doesn't see me as more than a workmate) because Saturn is in my 1st, there is no reception and no aspects. How sad :sad: Is this reading right?

Just want to know if me Jupiter being in his 5th and his 5th house ruler being in my 1st has any meaning at all? And if there is anything in the chart that suggests I shouldn't give up just yet - or is it all doom and gloom and sadness

Thank you love you bye

because Saturn is in my 1st
Saturn is in another sign :)capricorn:) and far far far a way from ASC :)sagittarius:)

there is no reception and no aspects
reception::mercury: (co-worker) is in triplicity and terms of that Jupiter (you)
aspects: the Moon (you, detriment) will :square: :mercury:

Katyusha

so Sunrise are you saying that Saturn in another sign and away from the asc makes it a bit better ? or I still a negative sign.

And also Merc being in triplicity -does that mean he fancies me or not?
And Moon then squaring Mercury - what does that mean ? Some conflict between us?