Random Thoughts, strictly Text

AppLeo

Just trying to lighten things up, with all this God-Talk going on. :biggrin:

Personally, I thrive on heavy and deep conversations
Making things deeper and darker is more exciting

Conversations only begin to bother me when people are unconsciously insulting and berating one another only to end up with hurt and distrustful feelings as a result

Last edited:

david starling

Personally, I thrive on heavy and deep conversations
Making things deeper and darker is more exciting

Conversations only begin to bother me when people are unconsciously insulting and berating one another only to end up with hurt and untrustful feelings as a result

Yes, those Trad vs Mod arguments that were fairly frequent when I first joined got pretty heated and insulting on both sides.

petosiris

Banned
Puppies are not from God, they are the products of artificial selection by humans, which are the products of natural selection! Survival of the cutest. :smile:

Science doesn't know where life and the universe come from, but it will know one day!

petosiris

Banned
Saint Peter's appeal to those unaffiliated but good-hearted souls who are welcomed into Heaven: "Please tiptoe past this section of God's Kingdom--we're letting them think that they're the only ones up here!". :lol:

Where is any of this in the Bible?

As for the last part, the Bible does exclude certain groups from the Kingdom, however we don't know the individuals, and we have cautions against the latter.

''And whoever says, ‘You fool!’ will be liable to the hell of fire.'' (Matthew 5:22) - that is ''nabal'' (as in Psalm 14:1 - this is not our insult) or one who is separated from God. Jesus taught one should not call his brother separated from God, because it is like murder.

Opal

Premium Member
Brain damage? :unsure: :(

It is a good idea App. Making sure you are okay after an accident of that magnitude should take precedence. Not just the brain, but it is an important body part.😁It was a bad accident at the very least you are in shock. I have been there, shock is a weird drug.😀

AppLeo

It is a good idea App. Making sure you are okay after an accident of that magnitude should take precedence. Not just the brain, but it is an important body part.��It was a bad accident at the very least you are in shock. I have been there, shock is a weird drug.��

im alright, honestly
wasn't really that bad. it was shocking, but I wasn't really rattled
its as though it didn't even happen because I will think about driving someplace only to realize that my car is missing because I forgot I wrecked it