Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Hkk

Account Closed
I vote for the U.K. as having the best English accents. And, fish and chips. Also, understated humor.

You are too kind DS!

Maybe I take U.K. for granted being a bitter cap sun lol with Saturn fecking me over day and night. Can’t wait for him to go to aqua for a little while .....

Anyway fish and chips - Irish ☘️
Humour taken from US sitcoms
English accents- debatable

Hkk

Account Closed
Oscar Wilde was one-of-a-kind. What's his reputation in the U.K.? Too long ago to bother with?

We didn’t and we still don’t get taught about Oscar Wilde at school or college. It’s USA that embrace Oscar Wilde imo.

U.K. is not advanced as they make out. Another thing is and I’ve mentioned this before is U.K. are not as spiritual as USA with astrology religion etc. USA embrace differences more.
There are hardly any astrology places to go to where as in USA they are there and obvious

Bunraku

we swim through the trench not over it :B

How do you reconcile your beliefs and the fact that being conservative in the U.S. means following the bible and thinking that homosexuality sin (Leviticus)?

Many people choose not to eat seafood or mix fabrics, etc.

Bunraku

We didn’t and we still don’t get taught about Oscar Wilde at school or college. It’s USA that embrace Oscar Wilde imo.

U.K. is not advanced as they make out. Another thing is and I’ve mentioned this before is U.K. are not as spiritual as USA with astrology religion etc. USA embrace differences more.
There are hardly any astrology places to go to where as in USA they are there and obvious

America is the best when it comes to cultural things. There’s always things happening and the scenes are always active and alive.
Everything is grassroots oriented. :lol:

If you have an idea, just start it and you’ll gain members sooner or later.

Hkk

Account Closed
America is the best when it comes to cultural things. There’s always things happening and the scenes are always active and alive.
Everything is grassroots oriented. :lol:

If you have an idea, just start it and you’ll gain members sooner or later.

Exactly. I’m in the wrong country!
U.K. is very Capricorn stiff upper lip, complainers etc
USA are very adaptable, take ppl as they come. Very Aquarius. New age. Advanced etc

AppLeo

How do you reconcile your beliefs and the fact that being conservative in the U.S. means following the bible and thinking that homosexuality sin (Leviticus)?

Many people choose not to eat seafood or mix fabrics, etc.

I’m not a conservative, so I don’t have that problem