View Single Post
Unread 07-29-2010, 02:23 AM

Re: Busy first house Saturn/Jupiter/Pluto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munch View Post
My chart is so 'wrapped up in itself' if you follow my meaning. I feel like my energy is constantly morphing and changing in a cyclical pattern.
Munch, your description of how your chart energy works for you sounds as the chart looks - being `wrapped up in itself' - I like that, as it is a very good description - as well as the cyclical pattern of change.

One other very significant thing about your chart is that all the planets (where Chiron and the Moon's North Node are not actually planets) are below the horizon - i.e. the ASC-Dec axis. This indicates a certain shyness or self-containment on your part. Your chart indicates to me that one of your lessons in life is to be had in coming out of your shell. Your Moon's North Node in Leo and so close to the 11th house cusp indicates that you are having to eventually take yourself out of your familiar comfort zones in order to access the best you have to give. There is no great hurry for this. I'm sure that this is an outcome which will eventuate as part of a process which has been ongoing for a few years now, and for a few more years to come.

"There is a crack in everything
That's how the light gets in."
- from Anthem
by Leonard Cohen