Ways to heal Chiron wounds

EJ53

Banned
natasa812 said:
What about retrograde Ch. I have in 1o in Aries (intercepted)- in oposition with Pluto and Uranus, trines Sun, Jupiter and Neptune, squares Venus?

Hi Natasa,

You asked a similar question on another thread http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=108752#post108752 where I replied as follows :-

Chiron in Aries/1st suggests a lack of self confidence.
The trines indicate a willingness to confront/overcome the Chiron issues.
The lack of confidence causes relationship problems (Chiron/Venus square)
Uranus square Venus attracts unusual people.
Sagittarius Sun on MC points to your career success as an interpreter.

After overcoming your subconscious Chiron fear (by reviewing through adult eyes those childhood events which caused it), you will become an inspiration to others.

So, adding to that in the light of the additional information you give here (ChironRx intercepted and opposed Pluto/Uranus) - "your Soul is determined to resolve it's Chiron issues in this lifetime, but it may take a long time to do so".

In essence, the childhood causes of your Chiron wound should be relatively easy to recall consciously and it's effect (self-doubt) will be apparent in relationship problems - enabling you to see clearly what needs to change. However, successful change will not be achieved until you have addressed the "attitude problem" indicated by the houses with duplicated signs on them. (Currently though, you have not told us which houses are duplicated).

EJ:)

natasa812

I answered on the other post!!!!!!!!!! OH! Another Mercury retro issue!
Here is the answer and sorry for the ``double`` subject that occured in here.
Thank you again

Quote:
Originally Posted by EJ53
Chiron in Aries/11th suggests a lack of confidence in groups/social situations.
The trines indicate a willingness to confront/overcome the Chiron issues.
The lack of confidence causes relationship problems (Chiron/Venus square)
Uranus square Venus attracts unusual people.
Sagittarius Sun on MC points to your career success as an interpreter.

After overcoming your subconscious Chiron fear (by reviewing through adult eyes those childhood events which caused it), you will become an inspiration to others.

Dear EJ, first to tank you and to admit that your memory is much better than mine. Second, to write twice a similar post, it must be my Mercury retro in natal... :) , third, to answer about my intercepted houses - ALL OF THEM exept the 5th one which is in canser. I have difficult aspects in my natal, searching the best way to aply and to use in positive way what is given to me by birth.
Thank you again
Natasa

flea

might be better to just post your chart Natasa, tere seems to be a misunderstanding of intercepted houses. My chart is in a link at the bottom. I have aries and libra intercepted (wholly within) in houses 5 and 11. The Cancer is on the cusp of both 2nd and 3rd house, and capricaorn on the cupsp of both the 8th and 9th houses....these are my duplicated houses. Check out my chart and and you might be able to see where your duplicated signs on the house cusps are.

FleaXXX

R4VEN

On the topic of intercepted houses/signs........................

I started a thread on this topic elsewhere, but it's not had any bites. Since this issue seems active here I'll ask a question which has been bothering me..

I know this person (aged 21, almost 22) who has Libra & Aries intercepted, houses 3 & 9. She has Mercury, Jupiter, Venus & North Node also in Aries in the 9th, and doesn't express them terribly well, other than through sudden and extreme outbursts of rage, from which she then immediatly distances herself. She has such a difficult time in saying what she means, asking for what she wants, etc, which has been exacerbated by her parents being English and teaching her that she must be `nice', and put the needs of Others (usually the parents) before any needs she may have.

The trouble, as I see it, is that she also has her Sun/Moon MP in Aries in the 9th house, in conjunction with NN, Merc & Jupiter.
She's currently lost in a kind of Libran la-la land, where all the fairies and the elves and the gnomes will care for her forever! (Her tr. Pluto conj Neptune has just begun, too)

Would this MP being in an intercepted sign cause her to avoid accessing the higher side of Aries (i.e. the strength of will), or will it force her to take herself there, however difficult this may be for her?
In other words, is the MP placement a cure or a curse?

EJ53

Banned
R4VEN said:
...I started a thread on intercepted houses/signs elsewhere, but it's not had any bites (yet).......So,......Would a sun/moon MP in an intercepted sign cause us to avoid accessing the higher side of Aries (i.e. the strength of will), or force us to take ourself there, however difficult this may be for us?..........In other words, is the MP placement a cure or a curse?

I don't see interceptions as a "confront or avoid" mechanism.........More like "will the interception prevent us from accessing the higher side of Aries and the positive qualities of the Sun/Moon mid-point." And, my answer to that is "Yes, until we correct/update the attitude problem of the lower numbered houses with duplicated signs."

As Starlink points out on other threads, unlocking the interceptions might be easier when the intercepted sign progresses onto a house cusp, and transits over the sign/planets within it focus us on the lesson to be learned - but, I think success comes only after modification of our outdated duplicated lower house attitudes/values.

(Note : On another thread, Archergirl correctly points out that the problems revealed by interception can also be shown through other chart indicators - which I see as emphasising these areas for our attention.)

flea

I agree with EJ that there is not preventions. It is a way of describing the story we need to play out. I have S/M midpoint in Libra with this axis intercepted. This point is opposite my dad's sun, and chiron in pisces is on the cusp of the 11th. Saturn in 10th. MC is well progressed into Aries now..... so I can really relate to EJ mentioning Starlink's comment about those angles, and Archegirl's comments bear out in my S/M midpoint and my dad's sun, focusing attention. Leo has just become my progressed ascendent too. I am well into dealing with my authority figure issues, and defining self needs and assertion of my own power etc etc. It has been quite a journey and not finished.

Maybe there is a point that our personalities are not static they are always changing and evoloving as we experience life. Any astrological pattern can be interpreted on many different levels of understanding. Astrology helps us to get to the core issue....and therefore release some of the tension so we can move on.

FleaXXX

natasa812

flea said:
might be better to just post your chart Natasa, tere seems to be a misunderstanding of intercepted houses. My chart is in a link at the bottom. I have aries and libra intercepted (wholly within) in houses 5 and 11. The Cancer is on the cusp of both 2nd and 3rd house, and capricaorn on the cupsp of both the 8th and 9th houses....these are my duplicated houses. Check out my chart and and you might be able to see where your duplicated signs on the house cusps are.

FleaXXX

Very useful.
A help comming from colleague (I see Sun in Sagittarius). Now I understand the difference between intercepted and duplicated. So, my intercepted are: the Leo in 6th and the Aquarius in 12th. And duplicated are: the 5th and the 6th with Cancer on the cusp. I will also post a chart.
Thank you, thank you
Natasa (Sagittarius / Pisces)

R4VEN

flea said:
I am well into dealing with my authority figure issues, and defining self needs and assertion of my own power etc etc. It has been quite a journey and not finished.

Maybe there is a point that our personalities are not static they are always changing and evoloving as we experience life. Any astrological pattern can be interpreted on many different levels of understanding. Astrology helps us to get to the core issue....and therefore release some of the tension so we can move on.

FleaXXX
Thanks flea, and EJ for that clarification re intercepted signs.

The person in question now has progressed Aries on 9th house cusp conj her Sun/Moon MP in 8th house. Her issues currently are to do with natal duplicated sign - Scorpio - on her 4th (& 5th) house cusp; her parents, father in particular, have virtually taken over her life and her choices, using control through fear, and they are unfortunately very good and very skilled at this. They also did this with her 2 olders brothers - both of whom also have intercepted signs on natal chart - and this had quite devastating consequences (one brother left the family altogether, and the other attempted suicide) but no-one appears to have learned from this.

Now, I can only stand by and watch and wait. I have a vested interest in this situation, but am not prepared to elucidate further.

Thanks all for your input. Had previously only had a vague and generalised understanding of intercepted and duplicated signs.

angeldust

EJ53 said:
Hi Radu,

Given the recentness of this planets introduction to astrology, I guess the best we can do on this at the moment is to "fly a few kites" and see where that takes us.

For me, Chiron seems to present individuals with the tasks of recognising, understanding and learning to live with/accept their own unique wound - which can never be healed completely. In general terms, each wound can be recognised by the Chiron sign and the house shows where it impacts most in life. But, that only points the individual in the direction of his/her search to discover the specific way(s) in which it affects/influences them - possibly shown in detail by other features of the birthchart. So the healing process is in the search for self-understanding (in relation to the wound) - and, through achieving the latter, we can become "Chiron healers" ourselves.

one question does this mean in the synastry if ones chrion is conjuct my son 0.3 degrees that this person is supposed to bring deep wounds inside of me out?

R4VEN

angeldust said:
one question does this mean in the synastry if ones chrion is conjuct my son 0.3 degrees that this person is supposed to bring deep wounds inside of me out?
That's certainly one interpretation. What you can be certain about is that together you will have a lot of `work' to do.

DVANZETT

I don't see that anyone has asked about Chiron In Libra ,9th house. My natal tells me I have a T square in the cardinal signs(Saturn,Jupitor focus Mercury). Grand air trine (Uranus,Neptune,Sun,Venus). Talent triangle (Uranus,Pluto focus Neptune). From what I have been reading my wounds will never heal. I wish to know what wounds the 9th house rule? I'm in my 5th Jupitor return. I have always been a nervous person but the last 2 years have been very painful in every area of my life especially my health. Can you give me some insight, please.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_dianeLAST__he_17094_27719.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_dianeLAST__he_17094_27719.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

Moon Shadow

Hi everyone,

I think chiron's experience is not easy to be understood. I have checked on many sites ways for understnading and explaining Chiron, but the best i found on a book which is partial available on google books.
Link bellow:

Chiron By Barbara Hand Clow

I hope it brings some light.

EJ53

Banned
DVANZETT said:
I don't see that anyone has asked about Chiron In Libra ,9th house.

Your chart displays Equal Houses DANZETT, putting Libra Chiron in 10th house.........where I'd expect the wound to be about difficulties in relationships with colleagues/those outside your intimate circle of friends and family......(EDIT: With Placidus, Chiron is indeed in Libra/9th as R4VEN points out in a later comment)

My natal tells me I have a T square in the cardinal signs(Saturn,Jupitor focus Mercury). Grand air trine (Uranus,Neptune,Sun,Venus). Talent triangle (Uranus,Pluto focus Neptune).

I'd say you have a tight Mercury/Jupiter square (discounting the wide-orbed Saturn aspects)........and a Sun/Mercury/Neptune/Pluto T-square (discounting Uranus, again because of it's wide orbs).......But, many astrologers would agree with your conclusion (and I believe that "if it feels like a Tsquare/Grand Trine/Talent triangle to you, then that's how it should be interpreted).

It might be better to discuss these on another thread though, keeping the focus here on your Chiron issues.

...I have always been a nervous person but the last 2 years have been very painful in every area of my life especially my health.

North Node in Gemini/6th could indicate nervousness and health problems due to difficulty in everyday communications...........and that could link up with the Chiron issue of difficulties in relationships with "those who do not know you well".

Do my "chiron comments" make any sense to you?

Last edited:

R4VEN

EJ53 said:
Your chart shows Libra Chiron in 10th house, DVANZETT.........
I found the posted chart to be a bit hard to read, given the MC and ASC have only 2 houses between them, so I created a chart for the poster on Matrix, and indeed she does have Chiron in 9th, in Libra, conjunct Jupiter.

As Chiron describes your wounds - generally something you have been born to address during your lifetime - this placement of Chiron firstly is about Chiron in Libra. My observation of this has been that people with this prefer to be in relationships, but these relationships can be quite trying or difficult in some way. One of my brothers was born with Ch. in Libra, and he once said to me that were his wife to leave him or to die, he would have to find someone else straight away, because he cannot be on his own. When he was young he always had a girlfriend, and was never single for more than a few days. His wife is very difficult and demanding, and I believe also wounded and wounding. This is the placement of one who needs to measure themselves according to the relationship, and it is the relationship which often overwhelms their sense of themselves as an individual.

The 9th house placement of Chiron gives an enduring search for meaning in life. There can be a sense of continually searching for answers - to all those unanswered questions - and this may have taken you down a lot of different pathways - education, religion, personal study, travel to faraway places. Having Jupiter close to your Chiron in the 9th would tend to exacerbate this sense of having to find the answers, which you may believe are somewhere `out there'. No sooner do you settle upon a source for these answers, and your searching nature will take you in another direction. With your Moon being in Sag also, you may enjoy this journey, just for the journey's sake.

One with a 9th house Chiron must be on the lookout for those trying to cash in on your desire for knowledge. This placement can lead to a dependence upon others as a source of all knowledge. That is, the desire to belong to the group who have found the answers can be risky, especially with your natal Neptune in the 9th also. There can be a tendency to follow guru-type people, or even to set yourself up as the source of the answers, and to desire others to follow your lead.
The guru-experience is an extreme manifestation of this placement, but it does happen! I know of someone born in around 1950 whose natal Chiron is in Sag and the 9th house. She has spent most of her adult life in a constant search for answers to Life, and this has led her into some pretty weird religions, and ultimately becoming dependent upon the people who convince her that they preach The Truth.

Sorry for this long-winded post - got carried away (again!)

I hope this helps.

EJ53

Banned
R4VEN said:
I found the posted chart to be a bit hard to read, given the MC and ASC have only 2 houses between them, so I created a chart for the poster on Matrix, and indeed she does have Chiron in 9th, in Libra, conjunct Jupiter.

Well fielded, R4VEN..........Placidus puts Chiron in 9th.....The posted Equal House chart puts it in 10th..........So, I regard yours as the valid interpretation.....But I've left mine in for those using Equal Houses.

freedomlover

R4VEN,

I found your analysis explaining alot concerning my Chiron, as well. I do not have it IN the 9th, but it is co-ruler of my 9th. Apparently some of that is interchangeable to include the ruler of the 9th.

Thanks! You are great, as always!

FL

Nexus7

I have just had a Chiron return.

Chiron is in my 3rd conjunct Moon by 5 degrees and as mentioned before, school was 'wounding,' so was the fact that at home neither was there much time for me, and yes, it certainly hurt.

I did get involved by chance with an organisation that puts on art exhibitons to collect money for children who are not going to get better.

I teach now, sometimes children too, certainly have occasion to see how adept national curriculums can be at producing neurotic over-or under-achieving children, and also have had occasion to see how horrible children can be to other children.

In the last two years, I have also seen and experienced more than I ever wanted to on other forum on the 'dark side' of Net interractions.

The 'planet' board has finished Pluto. Did nobody want to write anything on Chiron here? I have something on Ceres and Eris to put up at some point that includes a litle on Chiron, but it is a question I would address to everyone, just in case...........

R4VEN

Nexus7 said:
Chiron is in my 3rd conjunct Moon by 5 degrees and as mentioned before, school was 'wounding,' so was the fact that at home neither was there much time for me, and yes, it certainly hurt.

I did get involved by chance with an organisation that puts on art exhibitons to collect money for children who are not going to get better.

I teach now, sometimes children too, certainly have occasion to see how adept national curriculums can be at producing neurotic over-or under-achieving children, and also have had occasion to see how horrible children can be to other children.

In the last two years, I have also seen and experienced more than I ever wanted to on other forum on the 'dark side' of Net interractions.
Nexus7, yours is a pretty succinct description of the Chiron in the 3rd wound, along with the working with this wound, one way of which is to work with young children. In helping these children, you not only help heal your own wounded self, but have come face-to-face with the systems which assisted and facilitated that wounding.

My observation is that in the journey through one's Chiron placement, facing the original wounding - generally in the form of some similar wounding in the present day - and feeling it, but as an adult, is the key to journeying through it.

"the 'dark side' of Net interractions".......
Is this the Chiron in Aquarius connection?

Nexus7

Hi Raven

I'm not a great one with children at all, though I have had a few more individual young students recently. Worth bearing in mind always that adults were children too once.

And yes, seeing the dark side of social interractions on the net is as probably as good as any a way to see the action of Chiron in Aquarius. And I did come across one person in particular who was a self-professed healer - but in fact was into, well, wounding and later on, there was worse. I have hung around goth culure quite a lot and these things tend to come as no surprise exactly. I do think the kind of society we have tends to let many people down profoundly, I think that kind of thing can be symptomatic of many other social ills, really.