Age 33 and Solar Return

princemob

Well, squares with Saturn usually are stressful so this idea of mutual reception between strong Saturn and Venus as good,
caught my attention. You will have to report back to us it's result. :)

MD

I definitely will !! Ever since that hawk showed up on my deck - well even before then because I woke up on Monday morning and said it was going to be a big week - I've been anticipating something but I don't even know what.

I'll be looking out for developments in the area of love and career and will definitely report back to you ! You'd say within this week or two is when I should keep an eye out ?

Moondancing

Premium Member
I definitely will !! Ever since that hawk showed up on my deck - well even before then because I woke up on Monday morning and said it was going to be a big week - I've been anticipating something but I don't even know what.

The imagery of that hawk was quite profound. His feet were firmly planted/grounded while spreading his wings so majestically. That's the picture you took and presented. Like a dream, you created for your reasons and insight.

I'll be looking out for developments in the area of love and career and will definitely report back to you ! You'd say within this week or two is when I should keep an eye out ?

Thursday Venus will conj. your natal Venus with Saturn aspecting this conj.
Seems like an event in the making. :)

MD

Moondancing

Premium Member
Further insight into your solar return. Because of your experiences with dreams, transformative relationships, discovering more about yourself than ever before, I drew a SR for the place of your birth, Baton Rouge, instead of where you live presently, Minnesota. Your SR from your birth place changes your Asc. degree to 21'54 Taurus, and makes an exact trine to Pluto in the 9th house.

This brings intensity and focus into our life and strips away superficiality. It's about letting go of things holding us back. This is why you are having such strong feelings of big change, new births. Pluto in 9th is all about reinventing ourselves. Powerful aspect, indeed.

On top of that SR MC moves into a tight square with Uranus, threatening the security you so desire.

MD

Last edited:

princemob

The imagery of that hawk was quite profound. His feet were firmly planted/grounded while spreading his wings so majestically. That's the picture you took and presented. Like a dream, you created for your reasons and insight.

At one point, the hawk just stared into my soul and I was stunned ! I felt so much power from this bird and it was beautiful. I instantly was asking myself what it meant because it just felt like a sign from the Universe. Something is definitely in the air !

EDIT: Forgot to post the photo

Thursday Venus will conj. your natal Venus with Saturn aspecting this conj.
Seems like an event in the making. :)

MD

Ah !! I will definitely be looking at 27 September ! :surprised:
Thanks so much Moondancing !!

Attachments

• 074CA4DC-CCDD-42B8-8F74-50C4DEA27A34.jpg
    074CA4DC-CCDD-42B8-8F74-50C4DEA27A34.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

princemob

Further insight into your solar return. Because of your experiences with dreams, transformative relationships, discovering more about yourself than ever before, I drew a SR for the place of your birth, Baton Rouge, instead of where you live presently, Minnesota. Your SR from your birth place changes your Asc. degree to 21'54 Taurus, and makes an exact trine to Pluto in the 9th house.

This brings intensity and focus into our life and strips away superficiality. It's about letting go of things holding us back. This is why you are having such strong feelings of big change, new births. Pluto in 9th is all about reinventing ourselves. Powerful aspect, indeed.

MD

Oh wow !! I never thought about doing a Solar Return for where I was born. You're so right about the dreams, transformative relationships, and discovering myself more than I ever have. A few nights ago I had a dream about a tornado warning, but never saw the actual tornado. With the warning there was a code which said K1 and K2 so I looked it up if that actually was any type of actual warning. One of the first things I see is that there is a visa for the fiancé(e) of an American citizen titled the K1 Visa. I had not been looking at anything related to that in any way. So after the warning, I am at a candy shop buying some candy with my mother. I remember the total came to $1.69. I looked up if that number had anything and said that it meant I was on the verge of my higher purpose.

Then about a night ago or so, I had a dream about water coming into my home from EVERYWHERE. Clear water. I was so nervous, but nothing got ruined. After looking it up, it said something about possibly moving house or starting new somewhere. Then just last night I had a dream about seeing a helicopter in the distance at night flying putting out toxic/poisonous gas. I was able to run through the forest to safety. Not even sure what that one means ! :unsure:

I have really been feeling the stripping of so much baggage, pain, and hurt that I was not even aware I had and I know a lot of it was not even mine to begin with. It's incredible !

EDIT: Just saw the note about the SR MC being in a tight square. So that means my stability in career is being threatened ?

Last edited:

Moondancing

Premium Member
Oh wow !! I never thought about doing a Solar Return for where I was born. You're so right about the dreams, transformative relationships, and discovering myself more than I ever have. A few nights ago I had a dream about a tornado warning, but never saw the actual tornado. With the warning there was a code which said K1 and K2 so I looked it up if that actually was any type of actual warning. One of the first things I see is that there is a visa for the fiancé(e) of an American citizen titled the K1 Visa. I had not been looking at anything related to that in any way. So after the warning, I am at a candy shop buying some candy with my mother. I remember the total came to $1.69. I looked up if that number had anything and said that it meant I was on the verge of my higher purpose.

Then about a night ago or so, I had a dream about water coming into my home from EVERYWHERE. Clear water. I was so nervous, but nothing got ruined. After looking it up, it said something about possibly moving house or starting new somewhere. Then just last night I had a dream about seeing a helicopter in the distance at night flying putting out toxic/poisonous gas. I was able to run through the forest to safety. Not even sure what that one means ! :unsure:

I have really been feeling the stripping of so much baggage, pain, and hurt that I was not even aware I had and I know a lot of it was not even mine to begin with. It's incredible !

Very cool dreams! It might be you are so arouse emotionally while your awake with introspections and you don't act on, that you then complete them in your dreams. Freeing up the brain to start anew the next day.

When I was young, reality was so scary I would dream I was drowning in quicksand but always woke up frightened before actually drowning. Night after night. Finally I decided to play the dream out and drown. Just when I got to the point of drowning, I reached for and found a branch to pull myself to safety. Never had the dream again.

Dream on!

MD

Moondancing

Premium Member
Oh that's good then ! So it's basically a time to step out and try something new/take a risk ?

MC is how people perceive you is squaring Uranus. So you might find yourself being concerned with others opinion so as to fit in to what your community wants of you vs you taking your path and risking their displeasure and blow-back. Stay true to your path and you will feel empowered even though you might experience sadness with some breaks you will make with people.

That's one possible manifestation.

MD

princemob

MC is how people perceive you is squaring Uranus. So you might find yourself being concerned with others opinion so as to fit in to what your community wants of you vs you taking your path and risking their displeasure and blow-back. Stay true to your path and you will feel empowered even though you might experience sadness with some breaks you will make with people.

That's one possible manifestation.

MD

That makes sense ! I will keep it all in mind. Does Saturn going direct at the square with my Venus have anything to do with the Venus cycle as well ? I know that Venus will be visible now.

princemob

About two hours ago, we had a video call. It was the first time in two months that we had seen each other and it was so beautiful. At one point, we were just staring at each other (there are many moments we did that) and I felt so much love and admiration towards them and from them. We are talking even more and it's been very gentle. :love:

Moondancing

Premium Member
About two hours ago, we had a video call. It was the first time in two months that we had seen each other and it was so beautiful. At one point, we were just staring at each other (there are many moments we did that) and I felt so much love and admiration towards them and from them. We are talking even more and it's been very gentle. :love:

Delightful!! Not often we get good news. Hope it keeps growing into a promising relationship for you two. :smile:

MD

princemob

I feel I should give an update as so many things are happening ! In terms of my relationship, it seems things are healing and we are communicating more and more. In fact, we've video called everyday (except one day when I was really busy) and it feels so wonderful !

In terms of career, I've received interest from a major company dealing with music in the way that I want to make it which could be the exact thing I need to finally move to Amsterdam ! They specifically sought me out to ask if I would be interested in the project. I wonder what other great things will happen ! :D

princemob

Thats awesome bro!! And thanks for sharing, it will definitely help folks studying transits!

Thank you ! Totally ! I need to look at what transits are happening right now, but it seems that the full moon is really close to my natal North Node. Also, I should note that the company is based in London which could make sense with Saturn and Pluto now direct in my 9th house - music publishing with a company based in a foreign land. The cool thing is that I already had started working on music that seems it could fit what the company is asking for during my Saturn Return years, but never released. Fingers are crossed that it works out ! :happy:

Moondancing

Premium Member
I feel I should give an update as so many things are happening ! In terms of my relationship, it seems things are healing and we are communicating more and more. In fact, we've video called everyday (except one day when I was really busy) and it feels so wonderful !

In terms of career, I've received interest from a major company dealing with music in the way that I want to make it which could be the exact thing I need to finally move to Amsterdam ! They specifically sought me out to ask if I would be interested in the project. I wonder what other great things will happen ! :D

Your T. Venus is making a conj. to N. Pluto and a sextile to Neptune (significator of music) in the 9th whole house. If you can remember the time and date of his contacting you, make an event chart for that moment and it can reveal much information about this new relationship.

Cheers!

MD

Last edited:

princemob

Your T. Venus is making a conj. to N. Pluto and a sextile to Neptune (significator of music) in the 9th whole house. If you can remember the time and date of his contacting you, make an event chart for that moment and it can reveal much information about this new relationship.

Cheers!

MD

Ooh ! That makes sense ! I'm trying to think of the exact time. but I do know it was 26 September, two months after the last breakup/separation. They've already said they never stopped loving me and that they want to look at getting back together ! :happy:

I am really excited !

princemob

Something I find interesting is that this new moon that will be on 27 October will be tightly conjunct my natal Pluto 6th house (Placidus) and opposite transit Uranus in my 12th house. Transit Uranus went over my moon and that's when my mother unexpectedly died nearly 10 years ago when Uranus was in my 11th house. I'm wondering what themes I could possibly experience when it comes to unexpected things that could happen considering Uranus and Pluto are involved. I, for some reason, do not "get" the 12th or 6th houses in relation to myself, even after reading up on them.

Moondancing

Premium Member
Something I find interesting is that this new moon that will be on 27 October will be tightly conjunct my natal Pluto 6th house (Placidus) and opposite transit Uranus in my 12th house. Transit Uranus went over my moon and that's when my mother unexpectedly died nearly 10 years ago when Uranus was in my 11th house. I'm wondering what themes I could possibly experience when it comes to unexpected things that could happen considering Uranus and Pluto are involved. I, for some reason, do not "get" the 12th or 6th houses in relation to myself, even after reading up on them.

Expect the unexpected event or opportunity which may or may not happen. :) Because Pluto makes a minor aspect to your Moon you may encounter intense emotions and look for ways to 'escape'. Moon signifies your mother and her death could weight heavily on you as you look deeply into the effects her loss has on your life.

Twelfth house is where our unconscious lies and issues we don't want to face. We have discussed how 12th house has manifested in your life this past year.

Your Asc. ruler Venus is in the 6th and an integral aspect of your personality. this website might help you. https://astrofix.net/ruler-of-the-first-house-in-houses-astrology/

MD