Does he still like me ?

ScorpAsc5

Hi,

Me and this guy I like are having some arguments and he is kind of keeping himself distant. I tried to make our argument mellow but he chose to close the conversation and being cold. We talk everyday hence its weird to not have him around. I must have irritated him but I felt maybe he is trying to keep his distance and does not want me to annoy him(for now).

Let me try reading my own chart.

So I am L1 - Jupiter in 9th house. He is 7H - Mercury in 1st house. There is an applying square between the two so things are not smooth. There should be a contact made between us in 2 units.

What would be the meaning of Chiron in 1st house? Applying square to Jupiter?

Thanks for helping!

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Leave him to stew, you'll be fine, moon trines with venus in around 3 degrees.

Let him hide behind his big ego (sun) lol.

Just don't contact him, he'll soon come running back.

ScorpAsc5

Leave him to stew, you'll be fine, moon trines with venus in around 3 degrees.

Let him hide behind his big ego (sun) lol.

Just don't contact him, he'll soon come running back.

May I know how he is Venus? Isn't L7 is Mercury in Rx?

Moon is my co-significator and L5.

Sun I see is in 1st house.

And Venus is placed in 12th house so he is hiding something from me?

Well I had made a joke and he took it so seriously out of no where that I ended up apologizing and he took pride in saying anything, like I don't care vibe.

Chrysalis

He's merc retrograde right ? Where is mercury...behind the sun. That's why i put "lol" when i said he was hiding behind his ego.

The more you reach out to him, the more he's gonna back off and play the game of making you feel bad. Just leave him be, and i bet you in a day or two if he does like you... he WILL be back in touch.

Sorry i get what you were originally asking now. Moon applying an easy aspect to a benefic planet has got to be nothing but positive.

Last edited:

ScorpAsc5

He's merc retrograde right ? Where is mercury...behind the sun. That's why i put "lol" when i said he was hiding behind his ego.

The more you reach out to him, the more he's gonna back off and play the game of making you feel bad. Just leave him be, and i bet you in a day or two if he does like you... he WILL be back in touch.

Sorry i get what you were originally asking now. Moon applying an easy aspect to a benefic planet has got to be nothing but positive.

Wow, you have such a great eye to look at things. I could not see how Mercury was behind Sun and it implies his ego hovering his mind.

I am not planning to reach out to him until it starts bugging me which is rare. Also, I know its a season of mercury retrograde, mis-communications are happening. And yeah, distance makes people grow fonder.

May I ask a question. Isn't L7 in L1 means quesited is interested in querent?

I am practicing to read charts so that I could someday finally stop eating everyone's brain here. Its been so long me asking about relationships here and annoying people. I get it, I have a bad luck in finding love and I just gotta accept it.

Thank you!

Chrysalis

May I ask a question. Isn't L7 in L1 means quesited is interested in querent?
Yes presumably.
I am practicing to read charts so that I could someday finally stop eating everyone's brain here. Its been so long me asking about relationships here and annoying people. I get it, I have a bad luck in finding love and I just gotta accept it.

Thank you!

We all have bad luck in relationships, trust me i could write a book.

ScorpAsc5

Hi, Just an update.

Well, it's been 5 days, we have not made any contact yet. I am not being desperate but it seems like he is receding away from me. I am kind of thinking maybe our communication is disturbed and it will be back on track once Mercury goes direct again in few weeks. I just feel weird as I have a habit to talk to him everyday and it's gonna be a week now.

Chrysalis

After more careful inspection, the trouble seems to be from the mars/saturn trine, so even though moon trines venus, mars/saturn are also in a trine. Saturn being the most malefic in this chart is making him more cold and holding back his L3 mars from contacting you.

Even the merc/jupiter square im not 100% about, there is reception but at 23 degrees when they square, this puts them both be in a pitted degree. And shortly after moon will be opposing saturn from the 5th/11th axis.

Hmm this chart isn't very positive. It is merc rx though so hopefully things improve when merc goes back direct.

Just carry on leaving him be, he will be back in contact eventually if he really loves/cares about you.

Aria Venue

Hi,

Me and this guy I like are having some arguments and he is kind of keeping himself distant. I tried to make our argument mellow but he chose to close the conversation and being cold. We talk everyday hence its weird to not have him around. I must have irritated him but I felt maybe he is trying to keep his distance and does not want me to annoy him(for now).

Let me try reading my own chart.

So I am L1 - Jupiter in 9th house. He is 7H - Mercury in 1st house. There is an applying square between the two so things are not smooth. There should be a contact made between us in 2 units.

What would be the meaning of Chiron in 1st house? Applying square to Jupiter?

Thanks for helping!

hahahhh...But of cource he likes you and he thinks of you..totally...you don't have to worry about that...ok listen

You are L1=A STRONG JUPITER IN HIS DOMICILE located in radix L9 (the news you are been waiting) or his turned L3 +MOON YOUR CO-RULER IN Gemini in mercury's domicile (his domicile actually)so you want him+ venus (your female side)in aquarious in saturn's domicile (his turned L5) and your radix 12th...receives L7 from triplicity and face, while his sun in venus detriment

He is L7=a combust retrograde mercury in his detriment and fall in venus exaltation and in Jupiter's/L1 domicile +a peregrine sun also in venus exaltation and in Jupiter's/L1 domicile !!!!,,,,and don't forget where they are located..inside L1!!!!hahha in your house...so powerless inside the enemy's house...so to speak...

What else do you want to know besides this? ok one more...his l2/mars (self-esteem, among other things) in venus domicile and in his detriment located inside your L2....while he exalts moon...your co-significator..your feelings for him....he's worried about your feelings for him.Look also this venus intercepted inside l7 and this mars in detriment intercepted inside L1 respectively...each of you is been trying to control himself...you this mars in detriment,...while he the venus inside him that he exalts

Your venus on the other hand located inside your radix 12th (your self undoing, fears etc) dislikes his sun (sun in detriment in aquarious), while you see his turned l3/JUPITER (his communication) FROM TERMS,and yet your L3/mercury is burning to communicate with him.

so you see...you have nothing to worry about...it's only his fear of rejection...while he's stubborn to communicate...waiting for you to make the first move....pfffff men:whistling:

You see also this saturn over there in his turned L5? what is this saturn doing? he exalts mars, his l2..his self esteem, while moon(your feelings and your radix L5) in his detriment and also jupiter L1/you and his turned L3 in saturn's fall.It's not that he is malefic...Any planet in its sign or exaltation can behave well...Any planet in its detriment or fall can be malign....so here saturn is not the malefic one since he's in his domicile...the problem is mars in his detriment...his pride and of course L7/mercury in his detriment and fall powerless.Do you see also saturn's antiskion 11.56 sag opposing your moon located in radix 3rd?

L4=the end of the matter... mercury....so what this tells us? he is totally burned...combust, retrograded... while he wants you.retrogradation is a problem. The planet is going the wrong way: it is against nature. This is a powerful debility.

So as you may see what's been going on here is simply a power game from his side....and even yours:biggrin:let him burn from his male side (sun+mars) :wink:

Last edited:

ScorpAsc5

After more careful inspection, the trouble seems to be from the mars/saturn trine, so even though moon trines venus, mars/saturn are also in a trine. Saturn being the most malefic in this chart is making him more cold and holding back his L3 mars from contacting you.

Even the merc/jupiter square im not 100% about, there is reception but at 23 degrees when they square, this puts them both be in a pitted degree. And shortly after moon will be opposing saturn from the 5th/11th axis.

Hmm this chart isn't very positive. It is merc rx though so hopefully things improve when merc goes back direct.

Just carry on leaving him be, he will be back in contact eventually if he really loves/cares about you.

It's okay. Square aspect is a difficult one. And since last week, aspects have changed. And well if I am missed, I will be contacted :)

ScorpAsc5

hahahhh...But of cource he likes you and he thinks of you..totally...you don't have to worry about that...ok listen

You are L1=A STRONG JUPITER IN HIS DOMICILE located in radix L9 (the news you are been waiting) or his turned L3 +MOON YOUR CO-RULER IN Gemini in mercury's domicile (his domicile actually)so you want him+ venus (your female side)in aquarious in saturn's domicile (his turned L5) and your radix 12th...receives L7 from triplicity and face, while his sun in venus detriment

He is L7=a combust retrograde mercury in his detriment and fall in venus exaltation and in Jupiter's/L1 domicile +a peregrine sun also in venus exaltation and in Jupiter's/L1 domicile !!!!,,,,and don't forget where they are located..inside L1!!!!hahha in your house...so powerless inside the enemy's house...so to speak...

What else do you want to know besides this? ok one more...his l2/mars (self-esteem, among other things) in venus domicile and in his detriment located inside your L2....while he exalts moon...your co-significator..your feelings for him....he's worried about your feelings for him.Look also this venus intercepted inside l7 and this mars in detriment intercepted inside L1 respectively...each of you is been trying to control himself...you this mars in detriment,...while he the venus inside him that he exalts

Your venus on the other hand located inside your radix 12th (your self undoing, fears etc) dislikes his sun (sun in detriment in aquarious), while you see his turned l3/JUPITER (his communication) FROM TERMS,and yet your L3/mercury is burning to communicate with him.

so you see...you have nothing to worry about...it's only his fear of rejection...while he's stubborn to communicate...waiting for you to make the first move....pfffff men:whistling:

You see also this saturn over there in his turned L5? what is this saturn doing? he exalts mars, his l2..his self esteem, while moon(your feelings and your radix L5) in his detriment and also jupiter L1/you and his turned L3 in saturn's fall.It's not that he is malefic...Any planet in its sign or exaltation can behave well...Any planet in its detriment or fall can be malign....so here saturn is not the malefic one since he's in his domicile...the problem is mars in his detriment...his pride and of course L7/mercury in his detriment and fall powerless.Do you see also saturn's antiskion 11.56 sag opposing your moon located in radix 3rd?

L4=the end of the matter... mercury....so what this tells us? he is totally burned...combust, retrograded... while he wants you.retrogradation is a problem. The planet is going the wrong way: it is against nature. This is a powerful debility.

So as you may see what's been going on here is simply a power game from his side....and even yours:biggrin:let him burn from his male side (sun+mars) :wink:

Thank you for writing to me Aria!
Yeah I think he likes me as much as I do. We are currently hidden under blanket of friendship but there is an underlying attraction between us which we do not accept that it exists. There is this natural need to communicate, about anything. There is no awkwardness in one word responses or flirting smoothly.
I think we are trying to control ourselves more than each other. Let’s see how things unfold between us. We are supposed to meet in few weeks. It’s just my nervousness which caused this question.
You wrote a lot about astrological aspects and I am such a beginner, I could not understand much but I think it mostly spoke how I should not worry and will be fine and he also likes me.

Aria Venue

Thank you for writing to me Aria!
Yeah I think he likes me as much as I do. We are currently hidden under blanket of friendship but there is an underlying attraction between us which we do not accept that it exists. There is this natural need to communicate, about anything. There is no awkwardness in one word responses or flirting smoothly.
I think we are trying to control ourselves more than each other. Let’s see how things unfold between us. We are supposed to meet in few weeks. It’s just my nervousness which caused this question.
You wrote a lot about astrological aspects and I am such a beginner, I could not understand much but I think it mostly spoke how I should not worry and will be fine and he also likes me.
" I think we are trying to control ourselves more than each other." exactly that...you got my point:smile:try to relax and think positive.If something more than friendship is meant to evolve between the two of you, your fears and pessimistic thoughts will destroy it ..before it actually happens...that's not astrology...simple logic:love:

ScorpAsc5

" I think we are trying to control ourselves more than each other." exactly that...you got my point:smile:try to relax and think positive.If something more than friendship is meant to evolve between the two of you, your fears and pessimistic thoughts will destroy it ..before it actually happens...that's not astrology...simple logic:love:

You know how Uranus is traveling through Taurus for 7 years... well it's going to hit my 7th house.Do not know what to expect, just accept what's meant to be :) Thanks Aria!

rafaella

Hey ScorpASC,

this is not a bad chart actually. You got lord of 7th in your 1st house. For a relationship question it is - Hallelujah!!! lol

Mercury, in your sign and house, rx and combust. So this guy is vulnerable and probably realising he has feelings for you. Combustion is severe, he is confused and overwhelmed. Jupiter is in detriment of Mer, maybe you come across harsh to him? Moon however has reception towards Mercury - you have mutual reception between you. This is good.

Sun is his secondary significator also in 1st house and applying square to Jupiter. I think there is a battle going on within him right now. Once he has sorted through it all, I'm sure you guys will have contact, which will be in few weeks time.

Give it a rest for now and relax.

ScorpAsc5

Hey ScorpASC,

this is not a bad chart actually. You got lord of 7th in your 1st house. For a relationship question it is - Hallelujah!!! lol

Mercury, in your sign and house, rx and combust. So this guy is vulnerable and probably realising he has feelings for you. Combustion is severe, he is confused and overwhelmed. Jupiter is in detriment of Mer, maybe you come across harsh to him? Moon however has reception towards Mercury - you have mutual reception between you. This is good.

Sun is his secondary significator also in 1st house and applying square to Jupiter. I think there is a battle going on within him right now. Once he has sorted through it all, I'm sure you guys will have contact, which will be in few weeks time.

Give it a rest for now and relax.

Hey rafaella,

Thanks much for reading my chart! I felt weird in the starting because we talk daily, but now it feels okay, not being desperate.

I have to talk to him on some real estate matter but I am deliberately delaying as I don't know since this chart I have not contacted him. If I ended up contacting, this will become an invalid chart it seems.

The struggle to accept feelings is both ways, not just him. Finding that he has feelings for me will not be easy as he had refused me before (around January eclipse)

rafaella

Hey rafaella,

Thanks much for reading my chart! I felt weird in the starting because we talk daily, but now it feels okay, not being desperate.

I have to talk to him on some real estate matter but I am deliberately delaying as I don't know since this chart I have not contacted him. If I ended up contacting, this will become an invalid chart it seems.

The struggle to accept feelings is both ways, not just him. Finding that he has feelings for me will not be easy as he had refused me before (around January eclipse)

Your chart does not become invalid if you contact him... it does not matter who initiates contact... besides your question was whether he still likes you not about who contacts whom first.

ScorpAsc5

Your chart does not become invalid if you contact him... it does not matter who initiates contact... besides your question was whether he still likes you not about who contacts whom first.

You are absolutely right. I am sorry I deviated from the original question. Yes my question was if he still likes me not about establishing a contact.

I now can understand better his struggles within himself if he is developing his feelings.

Hoping for the best to happen :)

Thank you!

ScorpAsc5

Update: He texted me today telling me he saw my look-a-like in his regular train commute and freaked out if it's me.

It's an unusual ice breaker but I feel he thought about me, at least.

Thank you for reading my chart, thank you!