Completely lost on my career

Doodleloo

I thought I had an idea of what I wanted, but the past few years have been hard and I really do not want to do what I went to school for (I got a degree in biology so I could become a doctor). I have to move out of my house as soon as I can because my parents have always been very toxic but now they are being very abusive (won’t let me out of the house etc).

I’m already doing due diligence by reading career books, doing tests, and looking up potential careers (something in Computer science, going to grad school for chemistry perhaps but I know grad school is brutal for people who dont love what they do, so I have to make sure). I just wanted a different perspective. I’m still looking at options though so don’t take everything I say as final:

https://m.imgur.com/a/TUydRyl

katydid

I thought I had an idea of what I wanted, but the past few years have been hard and I really do not want to do what I went to school for (I got a degree in biology so I could become a doctor). I have to move out of my house as soon as I can because my parents have always been very toxic but now they are being very abusive (won’t let me out of the house etc).

I’m already doing due diligence by reading career books, doing tests, and looking up potential careers (something in Computer science, going to grad school for chemistry perhaps but I know grad school is brutal for people who dont love what they do, so I have to make sure). I just wanted a different perspective. I’m still looking at options though so don’t take everything I say as final:

If you need to move out soon, can you go to grad school now?

If you had to choose a career now, I'd look into teaching. You have Jupiter in your 3rd, and Mercury ruling your 9th. Your natal Mercury is well aspected in the 11th. It is exalted in Virgo and trine the Jupiter.

So eventually, writing could be a good career goal as well. Public speaking, writing, publishing, podcasting, interviewing others, research, etc.

Could you go to grad school for a degree in education and teach science/biology?

Doodleloo

If you need to move out soon, can you go to grad school now?

If you had to choose a career now, I'd look into teaching. You have Jupiter in your 3rd, and Mercury ruling your 9th. Your natal Mercury is well aspected in the 11th. It is exalted in Virgo and trine the Jupiter.

So eventually, writing could be a good career goal as well. Public speaking, writing, publishing, podcasting, interviewing others, research, etc.

Could you go to grad school for a degree in education and teach science/biology?

No I wouldn’t be able to go to grad school now I would most likely have to wait a year but would use that time to prepare. And I really am sick of biology.

Doodleloo

You'd be a great english teacher. [Mercury in Virgo trine Jupiter in the 3rd]

I’ll look into it, thanks. But, I just have this nagging feeling that I need to make sure, this chart was made at the time of the question (horary chart). Does that change your answer at all?

katydid

I’ll look into it, thanks. But, I just have this nagging feeling that I need to make sure, this chart was made at the time of the question (horary chart). Does that change your answer at all?

Oops. I was looking at your natal chart. You have Mercury in Virgo in the 11th nasally, I believe. I just posted the reply in the wrong thread. I didnt even realize you had done a horary one too.

Doodleloo

Oops. I was looking at your natal chart. You have Mercury in Virgo in the 11th nasally, I believe. I just posted the reply in the wrong thread. I didnt even realize you had done a horary one too.

Oh I see. Besides English teacher do you see anything else in my natal chart that would fit?

Sunrise

Dear,

I'm already doing a due diligence by reading career books, doing tests, and looking up to potential careers (something in Computer science, going to school for chemistry maybe but I know grad school is brutal for people who dont love what they do, so I have to make sure
the map you've uploaded is a very good map with very good prospects for the future. You have nothing to fear.
You as Mars have just entered (zero degrees) in a space that you feel good about, you are strong, and you can control the situation.

But It just does not Or you can see it right now, that's because Mars is in a critical degree (critical degree of impulses), so that tells us that you are in a critical state of your life with new beginnings and dynamics (Aries). But the zero degrees or the initial degrees show changes (and you will have changes for the better for you), which in their beginnings have some difficulties until this planet fits well in its "apron".

Then I see the Moon. Also the moon if you see where it is, it is in a difficult degrees (the last degrees of the zodiac) that shows us all kinds of finishes, you reach your limits, and the last degrees show a life crisis and a change of circle. But Big changes have difficulties, but you will benefit.

This Moon - which is now in its fall, will soon change its position and enter into a much better and optimistic environment (Sagittarius). Sagittarius, like Jupiter, has to do with expansion, with luck and success. They are related to long journeys, with higher education, teaching, foreign languages, laws, trials, lawyers, etc.

If you see this Moon will instantly make a nice trine with this Mars (you) and after a conjuction with the great benefactor Zeus. Do not forget that here Jupiter is powerful, it is in his own sign and he has to give you a lot. Mars (you), is in the triplicity of this Jupiter and the Exaltation of the Sun (ruler of your 10th house - professionally, success). The Moon is also the Governor of your 9th House that has to do (travel, higher education, etc., that he wrote to you above).
The :northnode: also in there, in the 9th shows luck, and development on these issues.

The sun is slowly moving away from this Saturn (shackles), is in exaltation of this Mars (mixed reception) and the antiscia of Mars in the 10th and the Virgo promise in turn a positive affair for you.

Mars (you) in the 5th house, a house that also has to do with education and teaching, is the house of good fortune, you will surely find what you want and you will like.
As Mars advances in the sign that he rules, he will do many things and he will find success and luck (16th fate, 19th fate). These degrees relate to Virgo again because they are in the dotekatimoria of Virgo (writing, good speakers, communication, speech, writers, etc.).

Keep "walking"! keep searching my friend explore and you will definitely find what you want. The good come !!!!!
the good things are coming, are on your way
my best wishes for you

Last edited:

Doodleloo

There was a big change, the day after I posted this I left the house after a giant abusive episode in the house I live in (with my parents)

besitos

congrats on leaving the house which it seems you wanted. Keep working toward building yourself and try not to rely on addictions - which may include this forum :)

also what should i do for my career is found in the natal not horary i think.

Doodleloo

congrats on leaving the house which it seems you wanted. Keep working toward building yourself and try not to rely on addictions - which may include this forum :)

also what should i do for my career is found in the natal not horary i think.

sometimes it can be done through horary. Or like a general idea of what is going to happen in the future. I remember one time tikana read a horary of mine of how university would be for me in the moment.

It's what I wanted but I still feel sad. Like i'm going through parent withdrawal