Inhibition and its solution in my natal chart

demetraceres

Saturn in my natal chart

Could I get some help in explaining the role of Saturn (inhibition) making conjunction with Venus and Mercury in the first house? I do understand it shapes my personality in some way. I do understand also that my Venus is afflicted, but I'm not sure if the fact that Venus is in domicile helps in any way, or does it? Venus is its own dispositor (and of others), can't make any solutions throught other planets.

I think the conjunction of Saturn, Mercury and Venus has also the orb too wide with Moon and also with Jupiter to make any difference.

I know that there are many other problematic issues in my chart - the position of Chiron, Uranus, Moon that could probably contribute to inhibition. What about solution - the sign of Aries?

Any other perspectives, suggestions?

Last edited:

Frisiangal

Hi,
You could begin by asking yourself what it is that you fear (most) that becomes a barrier for you in taking any action (Mars) to rectify it.

A MEAN Black Moon Lilith in Leo has been observed to have associations with 'identity' issues and one parent influence? It squares the Taurus stellium and Jupiter.

Maybe a reason that Aries ....I exist, so I am.... is so strong in the chart?

demetraceres

Hi,
You could begin by asking yourself what it is that you fear (most) that becomes a barrier for you in taking any action (Mars) to rectify it.

A MEAN Black Moon Lilith in Leo has been observed to have associations with 'identity' issues and one parent influence? It squares the Taurus stellium and Jupiter.

Maybe a reason that Aries ....I exist, so I am.... is so strong in the chart?

Thank you for your very useful answer.

Well, I think it could be the fear of not being perfect (and who is perfect?), of not making mistakes, wrong decisions, being dissapointed, and so on. Or put so much effort in directions that can prove futile, this is more often lately. It could be also connected with lunar nodes (Virgo and Pisces), I think - but they are harmoniously aspected :unsure::unsure:

This is somehow strange, it doesn't seem Aries goes well with this traits.

I was convinced that parent inhibition influence was represented by Saturn (also ruling MC). I know my Black Moon Lilith is difficult (among other things), but didn't know this kind of influence.

retinoid

So I use whole signs and therefore all those planets are in your second. Venus is in a good sign and is the ruler of your second placed in your second and so therefore is very strong and benevolent (who doesn't want the planet of love, money and luxury strong?!). This also makes the second house good. However, the inhabitants are not all helpful.

Saturn is actually pretty helpful in the sense that it helps gives structure and a firm footing for you. Essentially it is the ability to actually create wealth and love and espouse values. These three planets together will ensure that no matter what, you will always come through.

The eighth house is your enemy house. Jupiter and mars are the cause of any inhibition or challenges in terms of acquiring wealth or having romance. Mars in particular is your asc ruler and is weak and the ruler of the 8th which is inhabitated by a disorderly jupiter. A weak asc ruler and pluto trining this from the sixth produces health issues and possibly lack of longevity. However the ruler of your sixth is conjoined venus and saturn which is helpful and a strong sun in the first gives radiance and strength-you should know people see you very different than how you may see yourself!

Solutions are remedies for jupiter and mars. If you examine your past and childhood and particularly your mother, you may be able to get through this opposition. Perhaps being more like your mother or how you were in the past will help you as an outlet for this.

Rawiri

The conjunction is within orb (using average orbs of the planets i.e. 9 degrees for Saturn) of both Jupiter and Moon aspects. But left to their own, Jupiter and the Moon especially are not particularly friendly towards Mercury. They will not help it out.

Any inhibition would primarily be due to Saturn conjunct Mercury. Mercury is the natural significator of conversing, playing, joking around with others etc. Also specifically communication for you due to ruling the 3rd. Saturn has a natural effect of creating insecurity in any planets it joins. In this case, a lack of trust in oneself to say the "right" thing at the right time. Even when something happens that shows if you had said that thing it would have been taken very well, and I'm sure you've experienced it, such as someone saying what you were going to say and getting kudos for it - still that inhibition will be there.

Venus is there to help, as you noted. But it also, just like Mercury is starved by Saturn. It's in a better state than Mercury - but it is still problematic and not as readily able to assist. All these will have very detrimental effects on your ability to take care of your "responsibilities" in life, including making the money you need for support (which is likely the main reason it concerns you, or at least one).

There are no planets in your chart really that will naturally give you a "way out." The Sun and Uranus are the only options, but Uranus would be haphazard and cause problems just as quick as it helps you out. The sun isn't particularly concerned either way (except insofar as necessary to have you earn respect and shine - and sometimes being inhibited helps that). Basically, there is no natural state already "awake" in your consciousness that will give you some active out - meaning there is no conventional "action" method you can take to change it.

An absolute change of consciousness is required. That would require simple introspection as to your beliefs that underlie the inhibition, listing however many you find out and then moving them gradually to the point you believe otherwise. The best way I have ever found to achieve that from everything I've looked at and tried is "focus wheels" as defined by Abraham Hicks. I would specifically recommend looking up the "focus blocks" method which is based on that.

Taurus primarily needs assisting. If you're so inclined, some kind of white crystal on your person can help it. As well as lighting white candles regularly with intention towards helping the issue. A talisman for mercury created at an appropriate time to help offset the issues would also help - a cheap example would be a small green clay frog formed when Mercury is in Virgo and rising without any aspects from Saturn or Mars, incensed with styrax with stated intention(of course as of now, that most ideal time will take near another year to form...there are less ideal opportunities that could be taken if inclined for temporary assistance).

It is up to you as to what to do. The most effective will always be a change on a deep level of your consciousness. Followed by an appropriate talisman. The crystal/candles are less effective (though can be made moreso if engraved/lit at appropriate times etc). Some people of course...aren't very comfortable even trying such "nonsense."

katydid

One of the first things that I noted was the distinct lack of the element of AIR in your natal chart. The only planet in an air sign is Uranus, a generational symbol. And even the air houses are devoid of placements. [ only Uranus in 7th]

In astrology the air element represents our social and intellectual capacity and our ability to clearly communicate/express our thoughts and needs. It is essentially the ability to 'relate' with others.

Here is an interesting astrological essay on AIR and how to absorb more of it in daily life:

http://www.hniizato.com/air-element-in-astrology/

One of the points the above ^^ astrologer makes is that AIR allows us to see the bigger picture---to see things from someone else's Point Of View. That is often the lesson for a strongly Aries person anyway. To be able to step back and see what the other person wants and needs and not to take it as a challenge or to take it personally. :love:

Last edited:

demetraceres

Thank you all for so much input. I suppose all the mentioned placements contribute to inhibition.

The eighth house is your enemy house. Jupiter and mars are the cause of any inhibition or challenges in terms of acquiring wealth or having romance. Mars in particular is your asc ruler and is weak and the ruler of the 8th which is inhabitated by a disorderly jupiter. A weak asc ruler and pluto trining this from the sixth produces health issues and possibly lack of longevity. However the ruler of your sixth is conjoined venus and saturn which is helpful and a strong sun in the first gives radiance and strength-you should know people see you very different than how you may see yourself!

Solutions are remedies for jupiter and mars. If you examine your past and childhood and particularly your mother, you may be able to get through this opposition. Perhaps being more like your mother or how you were in the past will help you as an outlet for this.

Mostly I do see my life as it was described with your whole house system. Somehow I always come through. The problem is that creativity is always somehow blocked or faces obstacles. What does it mean that people see me differently than myself. In what way?

I agree that Mars could be cause for the inhibition, but I can't understand what is wrong with Jupiter (and Pluto). Jupiter opposition to Saturn, Mercury and Venus has vey loose orb, I don't think it counts. Is really the eighth house my enemy house. I didn't see it that way.

The conjunction is within orb (using average orbs of the planets i.e. 9 degrees for Saturn) of both Jupiter and Moon aspects. But left to their own, Jupiter and the Moon especially are not particularly friendly towards Mercury. They will not help it out.

Any inhibition would primarily be due to Saturn conjunct Mercury. Mercury is the natural significator of conversing, playing, joking around with others etc. Also specifically communication for you due to ruling the 3rd. Saturn has a natural effect of creating insecurity in any planets it joins. In this case, a lack of trust in oneself to say the "right" thing at the right time. Even when something happens that shows if you had said that thing it would have been taken very well, and I'm sure you've experienced it, such as someone saying what you were going to say and getting kudos for it - still that inhibition will be there.

All these will have very detrimental effects on your ability to take care of your "responsibilities" in life, including making the money you need for support (which is likely the main reason it concerns you, or at least one).

Basically, there is no natural state already "awake" in your consciousness that will give you some active out - meaning there is no conventional "action" method you can take to change it.

An absolute change of consciousness is required. That would require simple introspection as to your beliefs that underlie the inhibition, listing however many you find out and then moving them gradually to the point you believe otherwise.

It is up to you as to what to do. The most effective will always be a change on a deep level of your consciousness.

It makes much sense in what you are saying. But yet again I question this Jupiter/Mercury orb and what about Moon? Moon/Mercury harmonius aspect can't be destructive or does it? But anyway it has very loose orb.

One of the first things that I noted was the distinct lack of the element of AIR in your natal chart.

In astrology the air element represents our social and intellectual capacity and our ability to clearly communicate/express our thoughts and needs. It is essentially the ability to 'relate' with others.

Yes, I do see it in myself and in my chart. This is my big obstacle. Sometimes I compensate it with socializing with people with lots of air.

dowhanawi

In addition to the other good points here, I noticed your 4th quadrant is empty. This quadrant also deals with self realization/ actualization.

I also think the point if natal astrology is knowing our strengths and weaknesses. Sometimes we have an obvious solution in our chart. Sometimes we just have to be aware of the issue and do something about it.

That you have air quality friends is a good idea. I have some very close earth quality friends for the same reason, they help balance me (when I let them lol).

demetraceres

In addition to the other good points here, I noticed your 4th quadrant is empty. This quadrant also deals with self realization/ actualization.

Thank you, Dowhanawi. As I understand quadrants - they signify the area where there is strong focus in your life. I can't confirm the absence of it. Self realization is one of the most important issues in my life, although I struggle for it. So this issue is present in my life, the only thing is I've always had many obstacles on this path.

Last edited:

demetraceres

Could we say that having Mercury and Venus in the first house somehow contradicts their connection/conjunction with Saturn? I want to say - this two planets in the first house should make an outgoing, socially skilled person but connecting with Saturn they become something totally different - they go in the opposite direction of their nature here?

AJ Astrology

Could we say that having Mercury and Venus in the first house somehow contradicts their connection/conjunction with Saturn? I want to say - this two planets in the first house should make an outgoing, socially skilled person but connecting with Saturn they become something totally different - they go in the opposite direction of their nature here?

Hi demetraceres,

I'm not seeing the Mercury-Saturn conjunction as interfering. It might make you want to work alone, or might make you a bit too logical and cautious, but that shouldn't impact your overall personality. The Aries Sun in H1 should present an outgoing person, but then Mars ruling H1 is poorly placed in Taurus and opposing a retrograde Neptune. I think that is the problem. Was there a significant event in your 10th year of life? Your progressed Sun would have opposed Moon/Jupiter at that time.

demetraceres

Hi demetraceres,

I'm not seeing the Mercury-Saturn conjunction as interfering. It might make you want to work alone, or might make you a bit too logical and cautious, but that shouldn't impact your overall personality. The Aries Sun in H1 should present an outgoing person, but then Mars ruling H1 is poorly placed in Taurus and opposing a retrograde Neptune. I think that is the problem. Was there a significant event in your 10th year of life? Your progressed Sun would have opposed Moon/Jupiter at that time.

No, there were no significant events in my 10th year of life (they were much earlier or later in life). Mars is poorly placed, but it has very tight trine with Pluto (that should count, I think, unless Algol Mars is destroying even this).

AJ Astrology

No, there were no significant events in my 10th year of life (they were much earlier or later in life).

Okay, I was just taking a glance and your secondary progressions (or maybe no transiting planets triggered them).

Mars is poorly placed, but it has very tight trine with Pluto (that should count, I think, unless Algol Mars is destroying even this).

I'm not very good with fixed stars.