Is he my enemy?

Sofie

I hope someone can help me with what is a source of stress for me. The quesited is a romantic interest and a neighbour. At first, his personality profile came across as the last person on earth would would become my enemy. But then he flirted with me even though he has a gf, who he has never mentioned. I have since stopped the flirting. Now he keeps his conversations with me to a minimum but keeps his lights on when he goes to stay at her house; probably since my windows look on to his, he wants me to think he is home. Overall, I am getting the impression that he is playing with me and does not actually want me, or maybe he genuinely like me, I don't know.

I am more confused by the chart, because he is represented by trickster Mercury, in his house, so my enemy house. But he is in my sign. To me, this could suggest that he genuinely likes me or that he is in my sign causing havoc! -- which, as you can tell by the condition of my sigs, he is.

Is this person my enemy, really? Please help.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_enemy_hr.76148.24572.jpg
    astro_2gw_enemy_hr.76148.24572.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 55

waybread

I don't think he is your enemy, but he also doesn't seem to be romantically interested in you. Surely there is a middle ground. Many men enjoy light-hearted flirting with an attractive woman without meaning anything by it. Possibly he (or his GF) decided that he should simply keep uninvolved with you.

You are symbolized by Jupiter, which is in its fall in Capricorn, so not in a strong position. He is symbolized by Mercury. With Mercury in the moon's sign of Cancer and the moon applying to a trine with Mercury, there does seem to be some mutual attraction. But it seems to be more on your side than on his.

People leave their lights on at night for different reasons. We do this sometimes to discourage break-ins when we're away from home.

If you really like him, I couldn't say that a relationship in the future couldn't work out, but for now, you are simply neighbours.

Sofie

I don't think he is your enemy, but he also doesn't seem to be romantically interested in you. Surely there is a middle ground. Many men enjoy light-hearted flirting with an attractive woman without meaning anything by it. Possibly he (or his GF) decided that he should simply keep uninvolved with you.

You are symbolized by Jupiter, which is in its fall in Capricorn, so not in a strong position. He is symbolized by Mercury. With Mercury in the moon's sign of Cancer and the moon applying to a trine with Mercury, there does seem to be some mutual attraction. But it seems to be more on your side than on his.

People leave their lights on at night for different reasons. We do this sometimes to discourage break-ins when we're away from home.

If you really like him, I couldn't say that a relationship in the future couldn't work out, but for now, you are simply neighbours.

Thank you for your input. RE the "middle ground" comment, there is more to the story that has unfolded over two years than I can put in a short message. For example, he lives in different building to me, which has its own car park. But he keeps parking his expensive car daily in the car park of my building and right in front of my window. A number of other things he keeps doing to keep himself in my attention, constantly, which makes it hard for me to move on. His need for attention is starting to come across as mere narcissism, as opposed to benevolent interest, and that is why I ask if he is my enemy; that is, that he seeks to exploit my interest for his narcissistic supply. It's a polarised question, I agree, but that is why I ask.

Thank you, again.

Sofie

With Mercury in the moon's sign of Cancer and the moon applying to a trine with Mercury, there does seem to be some mutual attraction. But it seems to be more on your side than on his.

Just for learning purposes, I want to clarify: I no longer even like him as a person other than a basic and waning physical attraction. I do not think the chart shows that I am more into him, since he is in the sign of my exaltation and my domicile whereas I receive him only by term. The Moon being the faster planet here does not show my eager interest in him. She represents the question and my desire to get to the bottom his games.

waybread

Sofie, if he's trying to make an impression on you to feed his narcissistic ego, that still doesn't sound like he's your enemy. It sounds like he is emotionally immature. Enemy is a strong word, and we would expect to find more evidence of it in the horoscope.

Sofie

Sofie, if he's trying to make an impression on you to feed his narcissistic ego, that still doesn't sound like he's your enemy. It sounds like he is emotionally immature. Enemy is a strong word, and we would expect to find more evidence of it in the horoscope.

Thank you, so much, dear Waybread! I wish he was as emotionally mature as he is handsome. Ah well.

Thank you for educating me. I agree that I conflated his emotional immaturity with my hurt feelings, and wanted to write him off.

Thank you, for a third time! Have a great day. X o X o

aquarius7000

Hi,

No, he is not your enemy. Mercury receives Jup (you) in exaltation. He likes you. Merc will perfect its trine to Moon in 3 units (3 weeks or months), when something can develop.

Moon is weak - mostly reflecting your doubts - but Merc (he) receives Moon in dignity, so a double confirmation he likes you.

Kindly update us here

Sofie

Dear A7000,

Thank you, very much, for looking into my chart and providing your written expertise. It is much appreciated. I don't know if you saw the response I made to you, yesterday. I deleted it as it was a bit of a rant about the quesited.

Anyway, I just wanted to say a big THANK YOU, but there will be no other feedback since my feelings for him no longer exist.

All the very best. <3 <3 <3