Januarystorm

What are his true feelings?

Attachments

• 7557944A-A754-423D-8C11-EEE36DD87D98.jpg
    7557944A-A754-423D-8C11-EEE36DD87D98.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:

The Everqueen

His head likes you - Moon is conjunct the Ascendant and receives Saturn in rulership but the Sun, the side of him that wants a mate receives Saturn in detriment so there is something about you he doesn't like. However, Moon exalts Mars which rules his turned 5H of pleasure (also turned 4H and 9H). Mars rules lust and desire. The Sun also receives Mars in triplicity, term and fall. If it's not that then some other 5H subject.

Moon is void of course so probably nothing is going to happen or it will take a long time to develop a relationship and you'll probably give up.

Januarystorm

His head likes you - Moon is conjunct the Ascendant and receives Saturn in rulership but the Sun, the side of him that wants a mate receives Saturn in detriment so there is something about you he doesn't like. However, Moon exalts Mars which rules his turned 5H of pleasure (also turned 4H and 9H). Mars rules lust and desire. The Sun also receives Mars in triplicity, term and fall. If it's not that then some other 5H subject.

Moon is void of course so probably nothing is going to happen or it will take a long time to develop a relationship and you'll probably give up.

The moon is not void of course…it will actually trine uranus, sextile neptune, conjunct pluto and finally oppose venus before leaving the sign

Are you sure it is something about me he doesnt like?

Btw just to add as of right now there is a bit of a quarrel lets say between us, nothing serious but i think he thought i was ignoring him and i was not but i did avoid him a little because she was there and it felt uncomfortable so i left and im actually going to a friend out of town until sunday and he knows that he wont see me for three days and im sure he is slightly irritated i just left like that hehe�� hell get over it i have mars on the ascendant I literally do what i want

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
The moon is not void of course…it will actually trine uranus, sextile neptune, conjunct pluto and finally oppose venus before leaving the sign

Moon is void of course as it does not aspect any traditional planet out through Saturn.

The modern outer planets Ur, Ne and Pl are employed by some modern horary folks, but only in a limited capacity and not in the way you are here.

Are you sure it is something about me he doesnt like?

He is interested in you. Him/Moon in the 1st. There is just no planetary energy or connection in the chart to carry it foward.

Last edited:

Januarystorm

Moon is void of course as it does not aspect any traditional planet out through Saturn.

The modern outer planets Ur, Ne and Pl are employed by some modern horary folks, but only in a limited capacity and not in the way you are here.

He is interested in you. Him/Moon in the 1st. There is just no planetary energy or connection in the chart to carry it foward.

So the opposition with venus while still in capricorn is not considered to be an aspect? What venus isnt a traditional planet anymore?

Januarystorm

Void of course moon is when the moon does not make any more major aspects to one of the 7 personal planets before leaving a sign

Do i understand that correctly or is my entire astrologica assumption of this incorrect?

Its not ‘the moon doesnt make major aspects in that specific chart’ what defines void of course, its ‘before leaving a sign’

The Everqueen

So the opposition with venus while still in capricorn is not considered to be an aspect? What venus isnt a traditional planet anymore?

Who said Venus wasn't traditional? It's a negative aspect between the Moon and Venus. Oppositions tend to separate things or you from your objective and if you get what it is you are after it usually proves to be disappointing.

It's also possible he is with someone else as the Sun and Mercury are in his turned 12h but not aspecting, however, Mercury is conjunct the Sun by anticion in his turned 12H which is hidden and secret stuff.

I see that when the Moon changes signs it will still be ruled by Saturn in Aquarius and will conjunct Saturn so there is every chance something will occur between you but not something long lasting I'm afraid.

IleneK

Premium Member

Sorry; my mistake. I failed to read all the way to the end of the sentence. You are correct, Moon is not VOC. And Venus is of course traditional.

Januarystorm

Who said Venus wasn't traditional? It's a negative aspect between the Moon and Venus. Oppositions tend to separate things or you from your objective and if you get what it is you are after it usually proves to be disappointing.

It's also possible he is with someone else as the Sun and Mercury are in his turned 12h but not aspecting, however, Mercury is conjunct the Sun by anticion in his turned 12H which is hidden and secret stuff.

I see that when the Moon changes signs it will still be ruled by Saturn in Aquarius and will conjunct Saturn so there is every chance something will occur between you but not something long lasting I'm afraid.

Well of course he is with someone else- did you read the introduction? I KNOW about the someone else

About the moon/venus aspect:
The point is, it does not matter what KIND of aspect - wether it be positive or negative- the important thing here is that contrary to what you said- that the moon was void of course - it is not void of course! It does make an aspect- to venus- before leaving this goddanm sign! I dont care what kind of aspect - happy or sad it makes- it MAKES ONE. Thus it is not void of course yo

Second, i was under the impression that a horary chart should have a very specific question- no generalized wishy-washy globalist questions. I am an astrologer, i have an event chart from when we first met- i have and will continue to use that chart to look at the situation as a whole- to get a general feel. Here i did not ask how this entire relationship will go until the very last dying day- i dont ask those kind of questions because LITERALLY anything could happen that changes the entire outcome and again, i use event charts for an overall feel. I asked specifically if he likes me, thats all.

Lastly i wanted to say that i think we all know how we can give others the best advice and understand their situation and what is going on so clearly and vividly- it can be a different story when things are about us. It is a great paradox of life that it makes it harder to see things clearly when it involves yourself. Sometimes i feel like the closer something affects me- the less i know what is going on and what i should do next. I wanted to ask this question to see what others have to say about if what im seeing and feeling also corresponds to what is happening astrologically. If im NOT just maybe imagining things or that i have it all wrong and he just is so happy because i gave him one of the best astrological readings of my life- that had a lot of uplifting information- while not ignoring the negative but using it to change the status quo (which was honestly also an option in my head- people can really change when they hear someone not only acknowledge their suffering- but give actual practical advice and take on their negative and positive qualities in a constructive honest way- i know i felt like that after my first reading and im SURE i had a glow as well!) so i just wanted to see what my fellow astrologers saw in this chart for this one specific questions. I did not expect to be hit with a fake void of course moon and ‘fatalistic outcomes are going to happen’ this entire thing wont happen and if it will it will be short and wont go anywhere…like jesus christ the question was so simple how did we get to THIS

The Everqueen

Well of course he is with someone else- did you read the introduction? I KNOW about the someone else

I did read it - wish I hadn't bothered quite frankly. The chart obviously confirming it in one way but as there is a conjunction by antiscion that is hidden doesn't mean it is the person you know about.

About the moon/venus aspect:
The point is, it does not matter what KIND of aspect - wether it be positive or negative- the important thing here is that contrary to what you said- that the moon was void of course - it is not void of course! It does make an aspect- to venus- before leaving this goddanm sign! I dont care what kind of aspect - happy or sad it makes- it MAKES ONE. Thus it is not void of course yo

Regardless of whether the Moon applies to oppose Venus it is still a negative aspect that will only bring something together to tear it apart or that you come to the realisation you no longer want it or it wasn't worth the hassle. The Moon IS VOC using TRADITIONAL methods and just confirms this is going nowhere. It isn't void if you use modern techniques.
With or without it makes no difference to the outcome

Second, i was under the impression that a horary chart should have a very specific question- no generalized wishy-washy globalist questions. I am an astrologer, i have an event chart from when we first met- i have and will continue to use that chart to look at the situation as a whole- to get a general feel. Here i did not ask how this entire relationship will go until the very last dying day- i dont ask those kind of questions because LITERALLY anything could happen that changes the entire outcome and again, i use event charts for an overall feel. I asked specifically if he likes me, thats all.

And the chart showed what he likes and doesn't like. Moon is ruled by Saturn (your personality) he likes it, Sun receives it in detriment - he hates it! I didn't make up receptions! It is possible to love and hate someone at the same time.

Lastly i wanted to say that i think we all know how we can give others the best advice and understand their situation and what is going on so clearly and vividly- it can be a different story when things are about us. It is a great paradox of life that it makes it harder to see things clearly when it involves yourself. Sometimes i feel like the closer something affects me- the less i know what is going on and what i should do next. I wanted to ask this question to see what others have to say about if what im seeing and feeling also corresponds to what is happening astrologically. If im NOT just maybe imagining things or that i have it all wrong and he just is so happy because i gave him one of the best astrological readings of my life- that had a lot of uplifting information- while not ignoring the negative but using it to change the status quo (which was honestly also an option in my head- people can really change when they hear someone not only acknowledge their suffering- but give actual practical advice and take on their negative and positive qualities in a constructive honest way- i know i felt like that after my first reading and im SURE i had a glow as well!) so i just wanted to see what my fellow astrologers saw in this chart for this one specific questions. I did not expect to be hit with a fake void of course moon and ‘fatalistic outcomes are going to happen’ this entire thing wont happen and if it will it will be short and wont go anywhere…like jesus christ the question was so simple how did we get to THIS

Saturn retrograde in the first house at work here! Don't ask idle questions just for the sake of it. They are supposed to be sincere and pressing. There is really no need to be quite so rude just because you don't like what you hear. People are trying to help you. I've seen this countless of times over the years. Don't ask horary questions if you don't want to hear the answer and don't mix modern astrology with traditional.

Januarystorm

Also i have checked almost 24 different web sites that offer void of course moon calculations and not one- NOT A SINGLE ONE of them had the moon voc for the time i asked the question. Ill post a few here for your viewing pleasure

Attachments

• 990BE158-A835-4072-83C1-DF91A688644B.jpg
    990BE158-A835-4072-83C1-DF91A688644B.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 23
  • DFB3483D-580F-4490-B07A-301EF5489584.jpg
    DFB3483D-580F-4490-B07A-301EF5489584.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 19

The Everqueen

Also i have checked almost 24 different web sites that offer void of course moon calculations and not one- NOT A SINGLE ONE of them had the moon voc for the time i asked the question. Ill post a few here for your viewing pleasure

From Janus Astrology House:

Thank you for getting in touch.

With respect to the question of the Moon’s VOC timing in Janus, there are two calculation options available throughout the program. In each module that calculates the Moon VOC, you can select either Traditional or Modern.

I think you'll find all those websites will have got their information from the same source.

As I will reiterate, modern and traditional astrology follow different rules and use different calculations. You do not have to take any notice of what I have seen in your chart. You have free will to do whatever you want.

Attachments

• AW.jpg
    AW.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 31

IleneK

Premium Member
From Janus Astrology House:

Thank you for getting in touch.

With respect to the question of the Moon’s VOC timing in Janus, there are two calculation options available throughout the program. In each module that calculates the Moon VOC, you can select either Traditional or Modern.

Thank you for sharing this from your software, Everqueen. Interesting and helpful.
So have you selected Traditional or Modern for this VOC calculation?

The Everqueen

Thank you for sharing this from your software, Everqueen. Interesting and helpful.
So have you selected Traditional or Modern for this VOC calculation?

Traditional was selected as that's what I practice. I've used Janus for 20 odd years now and it's never been a problem. I don't do modern astrology in any form.

Attachments

• Settings.jpg
    Settings.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 21

Osamenor

Staff member
All,

Personal attacks are strictly against the rules. So is thread hijacking. In a horary thread, posts that do not address the horary question or chart from a horary perspective are hijacking.

Stick to addressing the horary question. Any further posts that violate the rules will be deleted and the posters dealt with accordingly.

Warning,
Osamenor