Ascendant Sign Descriptions

chasama

Hi Everyone,

I'm new here in this forum and I'm pretty much hooked up in researching and reading about astrology. I've been trying to guess people's signs and ascending lately but a very important person in my life - my ex boyfriend I really can't decipher.

I think of him as my brother, we have a lot of similarities. A lot to be exact that other people tell us we are very similar all the time.

rog_rog.jpg

I attached some pictures of him, and oh... the girl in there is me.

His birthdate is March 16, 1986, +8GMT in Catarman, Northern Samar, Philippines

I have a noobish guess of him having a capricorn ascendant or saturn in his first house because of his goatie, very very dry skin yet oily nose and very thin body frame.

His personality is low self esteem, quite a spender with his money, a bit lazy but a genius at what he does, a natural artist, musician, poet. He is quite a dark thinker, he likes morbid stuff and drawing mostly morbid pictures. He is quite shy and doesn't interact much with other people. He easily gets bored and usually never finishes his projects. Very quiet, speaks only few words. Likes being alone.

Just in case it may help, here is my chart.
March 21, 1989, +8 GMT, 6:20AM, Tacloban City, Leyte, Philippines

chart.gif

Please do let me know what you think his ascendant is.

Last edited:

Kannon

aww that sux, would more pics help or no?

More pics could help. All you can do is try.

Hi Everyone,

I'm new here in this forum and I'm pretty much hooked up in researching and reading about astrology. I've been trying to guess people's signs and ascending lately but a very important person in my life - my ex boyfriend I really can't decipher.

I think of him as my brother, we have a lot of similarities. A lot to be exact that other people tell us we are very similar all the time.

rog_rog.jpg

I have a noobish guess of him having a capricorn ascendant or saturn in his first house because of his goatie, very very dry skin yet oily nose and very thin body frame.

His personality is low self esteem, quite a spender with his money, a bit lazy but a genius at what he does, a natural artist, musician, poet. He is quite a dark thinker, he likes morbid stuff and drawing mostly morbid pictures. He is quite shy and doesn't interact much with other people. He easily gets bored and usually never finishes his projects. Very quiet, speaks only few words. Likes being alone.

chart.gif

Scorpio is more likely for his Asc from your description. Why don't you post a chart for him (for noon)?

chasama

Hi Kannon,

Thanks for the reply...

Here is his noon chart:
rog.gif

Here is his "scorpio ascending"chart:
rog_scorp.gif

I do think the Scorpio ascending chart seems perfect.

T

Teb

would it be possible to figure out the asc by having the birthdates of both children, and the date of marriage?

Kannon

Teb - not from those events only. I rectify using first the photos I can get of the person and their description of themselves, family/friends description of them, plus events. Asc/1st cusp = "I am" and rules identity, head/body and personality. This is far more important than events.

Southpaw

Banned
Hi Kannon

How would you say decans effect the shape of one's face? Say a Scorpio Ascendant/Leo Sun/Taurus Moon had all of those placements in mutable decans, would that person's face be less blocky than expected with a fixed type?

Kannon

Southpaw, I don't use decans so I can't really answer that. Maybe the answer is contained in my many files of people's charts, but I don't know how much it shows physically since the differences are pretty subtle just using the signs.

theV

Hi Everyone,

rog_rog.jpg

chart.gif

I would say Scorpio too. He has really interesting aspects. He is smart and poetic at heart (venus mercury pisces conjunct) e might had some difficulty with learning or speaking .he cautious and sober (mercury Saturn sextile) and his has depth to his mind and he might be secretive and like keeping it silent mercury pluto connection Overall really good chart I loved it a lot

I would really like to see some of his art

Last edited:

Dreamcat

Southpaw, I don't use decans so I can't really answer that. Maybe the answer is contained in my many files of people's charts, but I don't know how much it shows physically since the differences are pretty subtle just using the signs.

Why don't you use decans?

Kannon

Why don't you use decans?

I have prioritized them low to even research (rather than use presumably) and with the mass of other information that I read in each chart there is simply no need for them. I can get to full interpretation without them. Dwads are more a reflection of the zodiac in a holistic way. Decans are not. I do not consider decans to be essential.

ShadySun

RIsing is 10 Degrees Sag! I definitely have the big forehead, constant smile (except when in Scorpio protection mode), and height to prove it!

M

may28gemini

wow. that link is truly amazing and creepy!

i'm a libra-libra rising. i'm pretty short at 5'3 ft and not at all tall as 1st libra decans should be and i'm not "plump." i assume my athleticism and fear of fatness is due to asc conjunct jupiter and saturn.

i bookmarked the page. thanks for the good read!!

chasama

Thank you for the reply theV. So far everyone is saying he is scorpio rising so I agree. Hahaha. I'm a newbie so it's really hard for me to guess it.

And yes it's true, he's having a hard time in communication and actually telling about his great ideas.

Zuri

My Rising Sign description fits me fairly well. Kannon's description is also the first one that I've seen that actually takes into account that most of the world's population is not European in origin. Well done.