The natal chart all interpretations welcome

Hkk

Account Closed
Regarding career prospects, you've got Mc ruler moon in your 11th house, in Leo, so a career that puts you in the spotlight and gives you some kind of recognition rather than you being in the background, within a group setting.

Your moon is square Uranus, so you could have jobs that come and go, you don't trust that a job will stay with you for the long run. you could get itchy feet and can never settle in the same profession, as in you get a job its all going well but then you get bored. You can be quite rebellious in your job, you don't like being told what to do and would prefer to work alone. Maybe you are perceived as being strange in some kind of way withing your groups.

Also because moon is in your 11th house and square Uranus, I see that you may feel like you don't fit in within a group setting, you feel out of place and that you are not part of a team like everyone else and feel quite detached from others as if they don't understand you.

Thanks C 😊

I can’t see my moon square Uranus though. I can see moon square Chiron but not Uranus

I would love to find something with true recognition and spotlight but not sure what

Chrysalis

Thanks C 😊

I can’t see my moon square Uranus though. I can see moon square Chiron but not Uranus

I would love to find something with true recognition and spotlight but not sure what

Yes okay, disregard Uranus then, but still, there is still some truth in what's being said. MC is still moon in 11th, but yes is square Chiron. You do want to be seen more than what you are, you want more recognition in your career. Moon square Chiron will not be helping in this, because it will not be helping with your confidence, in groups of people I feel like you always feel like you are the odd one out and that you cant properly connect with anyone, this makes you lose confidence in yourself.

Moon also makes a square to Venus in Sagittarius, so it could be your too optimistic and joyful persona that makes people wary off you. It could even be to do with an ethnicity issue as sagg can be other countries. I don't think you feel too comfortable around your own race and you like to explore into a different race than your own.

The most malefic planet in your chart is Saturn conjunct Jupiter in your 1st house, I struggle with Saturn and Jupiter together as they are such different planets but with it being your first house and being square your sun, it looks to me like you can be very friendly and joyful and positive one minute but also with some, on the other hand, fearful, pushing people away, isolating yourself, being hard on yourself, don't think your good enough, etc at the same time.

Maybe Jupiter is the mask but Saturn has taken over and is what you are really about?

In the chart I've just done for you, the moon is now in the 12th is this correct?

Hkk

Account Closed
I do feel different with people and groups but not like different as in we are all different but different as not part of anything. Not part and don’t fit in. I’m the outsider and they are not my type of ppl. But I get it with everyone I encounter. Even on here!

I don’t trust my own race or gel with them. There is always something wrong with them.

I can be jolly and I do hold back if I feel my boundaries are being compromised. Boundaries is a big thing for me and that why I struggle with being a leo in from of a crowd type in my career. I do it but I’m pushed into it. Still along way from where I wanna be.

Which chart? Have u sent something?

Chrysalis

I do feel different with people and groups but not like different as in we are all different but different as not part of anything. Not part and don’t fit in. I’m the outsider and they are not my type of ppl. But I get it with everyone I encounter. Even on here!
Yes that's what I mean, and I get that this bothers you because of the square to Chiron. So then you try and be overly friendly etc to try and get people to like you?
For example with me, my moon squares Saturn, which means i I reject easily, as I've faced rejection many times in my life so far, as in that I now kind of always expect it, so for me to cut someone off is nothing I find it really easy to do, and I now do it whenever I feel to. But you are the opposite, as you want to fit in and you want people around you..(moon/venus) but Chiron is the spoiler in this as you never feel like you do fit in, in your eyes you're an outcast within groups and friends.
I don’t trust my own race or gel with them. There is always something wrong with them.

I can be jolly and I do hold back if I feel my boundaries are being compromised. Boundaries is a big thing for me and that why I struggle with being a leo in from of a crowd type in my career. I do it but I’m pushed into it. Still along way from where I wanna be.

Which chart? Have u sent something?

aquarius7000

I have Pluto Saturn and Jupiter in libra. I also have merc Venus and Neptune in sag. Uranus in Scorpio. The sag is my intercepted sign. Any thoughts?
Pluto in Libra is a constellation for many, many millions, nothing unique. Jup in Libra is also for all born during the year Jup was transiting Libra.

Asking about any one constellation or aspect in isolation has nothing to do with a natal chart, especially if the chart of the native is not attached.

david starling

Pluto in Libra is a constellation for many, many millions, nothing unique. Jup in Libra is also for all born during the year Jup was transiting Libra.

Asking about any one constellation or aspect in isolation has nothing to do with a natal chart, especially if the chart of the native is not attached.

Aqua7K, are you using the term "constellation" as in a sidereal Chart?

Hkk

Account Closed

My chart is attached. Scroll up as I attached it this week

Hkk

Account Closed
Yes that's what I mean, and I get that this bothers you because of the square to Chiron. So then you try and be overly friendly etc to try and get people to like you?
For example with me, my moon squares Saturn, which means i I reject easily, as I've faced rejection many times in my life so far, as in that I now kind of always expect it, so for me to cut someone off is nothing I find it really easy to do, and I now do it whenever I feel to. But you are the opposite, as you want to fit in and you want people around you..(moon/venus) but Chiron is the spoiler in this as you never feel like you do fit in, in your eyes you're an outcast within groups and friends.

That’s true I do, however I also have a part In me where I cut ppl off just like that as I get disappointed in them. Example who or what they really turn out to be like.

aquarius7000

That’s true I do, however I also have a part In me where I cut ppl off just like that as I get disappointed in them. Example who or what they really turn out to be like.

I scrolled a bit but couldnt find it. Whats your precise question?
Can you either attach your chart to your opening post - so easy to locate in order to answer your questions.

Hkk

Account Closed
I scrolled a bit but couldnt find it. Whats your precise question?
Can you either attach your chart to your opening post - so easy to locate in order to answer your questions.

And that was my question but in general - natal chart - all interpretations welcome

Chrysalis

Okay, interesting, I assume this is from your Saturn/Jupiter square to your 3rd house venus. I expect your 3rd house venus square Jupiter would make you feel very positive and optimistic with communicating with people, and being quite social and friendly, but then with Saturn, there also squaring, it causes the disappointment where you feel inadequate as in they don't like you as you like them, so something like a balloon being blown up but then deflated?

Sorry, I'm asking so may Q's regarding this aspect, it's just I've always struggled with it as both planets are so different, as in ones jolly and positive and the other is the total opposite, so combining them together I've struggled with. You have helped me understand this aspect more so thankyou.

Hkk

Account Closed
Okay, interesting, I assume this is from your Saturn/Jupiter square to your 3rd house venus. I expect your 3rd house venus square Jupiter would make you feel very positive and optimistic with communicating with people, and being quite social and friendly, but then with Saturn, there also squaring, it causes the disappointment where you feel inadequate as in they don't like you as you like them, so something like a balloon being blown up but then deflated?

Sorry, I'm asking so may Q's regarding this aspect, it's just I've always struggled with it as both planets are so different, as in ones jolly and positive and the other is the total opposite, so combining them together I've struggled with. You have helped me understand this aspect more so thankyou.

It’s a contradiction. Having Saturn Jupiter makes me feel the push and pull. I find it hard with this aspect. I’m optimistic then I get knocked down but i still have the optimism yet I calculate what may and may not happen.

I can’t do anything ‘naughty’ like other can. Example I have to be responsible. At work in past some ppl were irresponsible having longer breaks and getting away with it. If u ever did that I would get found out.
Another example which is funny really is that when I was younger me and my friends used to skive/bunk off school. Before they met me they never got caught. As soon they met me we got caught every single time! Not sure if that’s the Saturn or the NN - show responsibility, be the leader, show a good example etc. Must be the aqua south node rebellion!

Hkk

Account Closed
I’ve put my chart up as it’s already up somewhere in this thread but may not be easy to find with all the wonderful insights given 😊

aquarius7000

Thanks for the PM, HKK.

What is your specific Q re your chart? It is a bit cumbersome to read the complete chart. I can tell you right away though that you are a pretty self-righteous person :D
But you usually have a friendly way of putting your opinions across thanks to the Libra Asc. and Jup in the forefront. Saturn right there also makes you sensible about things.

Hkk

Account Closed
Thanks for the PM, HKK.

What is your specific Q re your chart? It is a bit cumbersome to read the complete chart. I can tell you right away though that you are a pretty self-righteous person :D
But you usually have a friendly way of putting your opinions across thanks to the Libra Asc. and Jup in the forefront. Saturn right there also makes you sensible about things.

Lol thanks. I will take the self righteous part as a compliment 😇

Love life is important to me so that would be great and anything else you could read looking at it. North node is something that fascinated me so they would be amazing as looking at the this is a bit of a contradiction being in leo 11th opposite it’s house in 5th south node Aquarius. I’ve had insights to it however other insights would be helpful and great too. Thanks for coming back to me Aquarius7000 😊 very much appreciated x

aquarius7000

Love-life: Mars rules it via the 7th. You might find someone close to where you live with similar roots, perhaps even someone you've known since your childhood, given Mars is in Cap and in the 4th.

Mars-Uranus shows that there will be initial excitement and mundane gets boring. Mars-Pluto means some power struggles are a part of that, even from your side. But what I like is that Mars is exalted as ruler of the 7th, so this area is sort of blessed.

Do you have a good relationship with your mum?

Your career is also something that will get you recognition. Moon in Leo in the 11th with aspects to Saturn and Jup is good to have. Do you have quite a few female colleagues you work with? What line are you in?

Hkk

Account Closed
Love-life: Mars rules it via the 7th. You might find someone close to where you live with similar roots, perhaps even someone you've known since your childhood, given Mars is in Cap and in the 4th.

Mars-Uranus shows that there will be initial excitement and mundane gets boring. Mars-Pluto means some power struggles are a part of that, even from your side. But what I like is that Mars is exalted as ruler of the 7th, so this area is sort of blessed.

Do you have a good relationship with your mum?

Your career is also something that will get you recognition. Moon in Leo in the 11th with aspects to Saturn and Jup is good to have. Do you have quite a few female colleagues you work with? What line are you in?

Yes I have a good relationship with my mom 😍

Was in banking full of women. Now teach people in business I for their degrees. Businesses such as banking, corporate places so gender is mixed. Banks were full of women though. Now some colleagues are women but don’t see them as my work is alone going to people and the people are mixed gender