Will I/should I marry him?

astrokp

I have been dating this guy for the last 5 years and we are quite compatible. I enjoy talking to him and he undoubtedly is my best friend, but I am not sure if marriage is in the cards for us. Looking at the chart, do you think we will marry? And, if we do, how will it be?

Thanks for any insight.

Attachments

• should_i_marry_him.jpg
    should_i_marry_him.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 39

tikana

i dont see marriage here

merc is void
burned by sun applying lord of 12th self undoing

my call is no

astrokp

Oh! Thanks Tikana for your response. My mother and his mother know about our relationship and his mother (his father died last year) has informed pretty much every relative about us and how we might get married. I wonder what would be the reason for this to not lead to marriage. Perhaps my father will not agree to it? I do have doubts about marrying him but also scared I might end up with someone who doesn't understand me at all!

tikana

Oh! Thanks Tikana for your response. My mother and his mother know about our relationship and his mother (his father died last year) has informed pretty much every relative about us and how we might get married. I wonder what would be the reason for this to not lead to marriage. Perhaps my father will not agree to it? I do have doubts about marrying him but also scared I might end up with someone who doesn't understand me at all!

you asked a question "will should i marry him?"
who will prevent this marriage from happening i'd say you.
you are about to change signs..
if you wish to look deeper, i'd suggest you start reading horary books
:)

ElenaJ

Based on the horary, I agree with Tikana.
Based on logic however, after 5 years together you should know in your heart if this is the right person for you or not. The fact that you have these doubts speaks for itself.