Scorpio and a Gemini

PlutorisingLee

Romeo and Juliet

I think this is love but why people are against it? Whenever I share or ask for advice even Astrology wise about my relationship...People are just against it.
This is hard because I makes me self doubt and be alone with this.
Should we still fight and follow our hearts?

Attached below.

Attachments

• Synastry!.jpg
    Synastry!.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:

bakalhau69

Re: Romeo and Juliet

I hate that people feel that astrology´s compatability system is an absolute truth when we know it isnt.
I´m not an astrologer but a synastry chart i think it´s supposed to show struggles and easy aspects between people. That doesn´t mean they cannot work through them together. Feelings can go and come. People love differently accordingly to their emotional and desiring needs.

People´s opinions are just that, opinions not absolute truth´s. If you want to be with this person , go for it. Whatever happens or not is going to make you grow, just don´t regret yourself for something you wish you had done. You are here on earth to learn whatever lessons life has to teach you.

You are the decision maker. The universe will support you!

PlutorisingLee

I hate that people feel that astrology´s compatability system is an absolute truth when we know it isnt.
I´m not an astrologer but a synastry chart i think it´s supposed to show struggles and easy aspects between people. That doesn´t mean they cannot work through them together. Feelings can go and come. People love differently accordingly to their emotional and desiring needs.

People´s opinions are just that, opinions not absolute truth´s. If you want to be with this person , go for it. Whatever happens or not is going to make you grow, just don´t regret yourself for something you wish you had done. You are here on earth to learn whatever lessons life has to teach you.

You are the decision maker. The universe will support you!

It's so nice of you to say! Thank you.
I do believe in free will. Nevertheless, Astrology has been very real and helpful in un terms of understanding things...Hence' I want to know how and why this relationship can work or not. Love is not the issue, I think. I do want to stay and grow with it! I just hope to do it in a way that creates growth...Not pain. Looking at the Synastry seems a way to see how to do that.

waybread

Synastry (beyond what I call the "pop-schlock" level) really isn't about signs, so much as degrees. We look for planet pairs that are conjunct, sextiled, or trined as harmonious aspects. With squares and oppositions, the people definitely connect, but probably in stressful ways. No major aspects are a "meh" kind of factor: not much connection.

Then sometimes happily married people have dismal synastry, but their composite chart looks pretty good.

It's too difficult to read the degrees off the chart you posted. However, you can trust your experience over that of amateur astrologers if this is a long-term relationship.

PlutorisingLee

Synastry (beyond what I call the "pop-schlock" level) really isn't about signs, so much as degrees. We look for planet pairs that are conjunct, sextiled, or trined as harmonious aspects. With squares and oppositions, the people definitely connect, but probably in stressful ways. No major aspects are a "meh" kind of factor: not much connection.

Then sometimes happily married people have dismal synastry, but their composite chart looks pretty good.

It's too difficult to read the degrees off the chart you posted. However, you can trust your experience over that of amateur astrologers if this is a long-term relationship.
Thank you for the caution. Don't want to go all cookbook:biggrin:. What will be a better chart to post?
Composite attached. Anything at all is helpful.
This relationship has been love at first sight and very committed. Yet, it is also often painful and stressful for me. I'm wondering how much it is me needing to change and improve my issues and how much it is triggered by the relationship.

Attachments

• Synastrycal.jpg
    Synastrycal.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 28
  • composite.jpg
    composite.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 33

Witchyone

Thank you for the caution. Don't want to go all cookbook:biggrin:. What will be a better chart to post?
Composite attached. Anything at all is helpful.
This relationship has been love at first sight and very committed. Yet, it is also often painful and stressful for me. I'm wondering how much it is me needing to change and improve my issues and how much it is triggered by the relationship.

I don't have much to add beyond what others have said. I'd say that a Gemini/Gemini is going to be a lot different person than a Taurus/Scorpio, but I'm sure that's something you already see. As for composite, I think the 11th house is a great placement for the sun.

How new is the relationship? Pain and stress do occur even in successful relationships, but if you're hurting early on, that might be a sign of incompatibility.

PlutorisingLee

I don't have much to add beyond what others have said. I'd say that a Gemini/Gemini is going to be a lot different person than a Taurus/Scorpio, but I'm sure that's something you already see. As for composite, I think the 11th house is a great placement for the sun.

How new is the relationship? Pain and stress do occur even in successful relationships, but if you're hurting early on, that might be a sign of incompatibility.
That is such a wise thing to say...I don't know. I mean, just look st my natal! I'm not meant nor do I crave easygoing relationships. So it's hard to tell when it is like you described and when it's judt hard.
Could a Gemini Moon maybe balance a Scorpio Moon?

wan

Without looking at the bi-wheel chart in your OP (I don't know how to read these things), I'd say it could possibly work if you have angle contacts. For example, maybe your Sun or Moon or other important planets are located in his angular and/or relationship houses (the 1st, 4th, 5th, and 7th). Or maybe your angle-rulers have contact with each other. But the most important thing is, follow your heart. Yes it's a cliche, but I really think it's good advice. If you really do feel strong love for this person, don't let anything get in the way.

Last edited:

waybread

Just from looking at the two charts, I can see some positive contact points, but I'm not clear that they are strong enough to sustain a long-term relationship without a lot of tension and friction.

PlutorisingLee

Without looking at the bi-wheel chart in your OP (I don't know how to read these things), I'd say it could possibly work if you have angle contacts. For example, maybe your Sun or Moon or other important planets are located in his angular and/or relationship houses (the 1st, 4th, 5th, and 7th). Or maybe your angle-rulers have contact with each other. But the most important thing is, follow your heart. Yes it's a cliche, but I really think it's good advice. If you really do feel strong love for this person, don't let anything get in the way.
Our angles are conjunct each other!
His Asc is conjunct my MC and his DC is conjunct my IC.
What does tha mean?
His Jupiter is in my 1st house but not same sign as my Asc. My Jupiter is in his 4th house.
My Saturn is conjunct his MC.
My Mars is in his 11th house.
Does that count?
It's hard to be together but we both feel like we are meant to be and work it out.

PlutorisingLee

Just from looking at the two charts, I can see some positive contact points, but I'm not clear that they are strong enough to sustain a long-term relationship without a lot of tension and friction.
Tension yes...But do you see that we love each other or are we just projecting an image? I ask because I worry about projection and illusion...I'm prone to it.
I also need to understand how we impact each other.
We don't live together yet but if we will?

Witchyone

That is such a wise thing to say...I don't know. I mean, just look st my natal! I'm not meant nor do I crave easygoing relationships. So it's hard to tell when it is like you described and when it's judt hard.
Could a Gemini Moon maybe balance a Scorpio Moon?

What do you mean when you say you don't want an easygoing relationship? If you want a sparring partner, Gemini could be a problem. We are good at sparring, but that's not what we generally want from our SO. We want a mentally and sexually stimulating best friend, someone who always has our back, but doesn't stand in our way. I'm generalizing wildly, of course.

Who says your relationship is a problem? Just astrology or people who've witnessed you together? Real life always trumps the chart, in my view.

PlutorisingLee

What do you mean when you say you don't want an easygoing relationship? If you want a sparring partner, Gemini could be a problem. We are good at sparring, but that's not what we generally want from our SO. We want a mentally and sexually stimulating best friend, someone who always has our back, but doesn't stand in our way. I'm generalizing wildly, of course.

Who says your relationship is a problem? Just astrology or people who've witnessed you together? Real life always trumps the chart, in my view.
Good questions.
I guess I want a relationship where talking in depth about subjects happens. I totally relate to having a partner who is a best friend :). I always wanted that too and I'm very loyal.
The Astrology/Astrologers says it won't work. I mind it because there is an issue where I feel we go from real deep conversation and relating to something very cold. I always want communication but he sometimes goes away. I know he loves me...But I do experience a lot of stress and hurt when it happens. I tried changing and seeing what I need and it helped a lot. Yet, I know in some life situations I will be weak and need him to be strong for me...So I can let go.

waybread

"Needing" another person "to be strong" for you should set off alarm bells in your head, as it possibly does in his, when he "goes away."

Relationships tend not to work so well when one person exhibits this kind of emotional dependency on the other person. It's a big burden to place on someone.

In the composite chart, the moon in a T-square with Saturn and Pluto suggests a dynamic of control issues.

Sadly, sometimes love is not enough to sustain a healthy relationship.

Witchyone

Good questions.
I guess I want a relationship where talking in depth about subjects happens. I totally relate to having a partner who is a best friend :). I always wanted that too and I'm very loyal.
The Astrology/Astrologers says it won't work. I mind it because there is an issue where I feel we go from real deep conversation and relating to something very cold. I always want communication but he sometimes goes away. I know he loves me...But I do experience a lot of stress and hurt when it happens. I tried changing and seeing what I need and it helped a lot. Yet, I know in some life situations I will be weak and need him to be strong for me...So I can let go.

I have Venus in Taurus, and so do both of you. That could have a lot to do with wanting your lover to be your best friend too.

Anyway, you do have some positive aspects like the shared Venuses (I like conjunct Venuses, and Venus conjunct the sun) and your sun sextile his Mercury. It is not enough to overcome all those difficult aspects from an astrological pov. Trust Waybread on that.

Him seeming cold could definitely show this incompatibility, but it could also mean you see the relationship differently. Are you an established thing? What do you mean he just goes away?

PlutorisingLee

I have Venus in Taurus, and so do both of you. That could have a lot to do with wanting your lover to be your best friend too.

Anyway, you do have some positive aspects like the shared Venuses (I like conjunct Venuses, and Venus conjunct the sun) and your sun sextile his Mercury. It is not enough to overcome all those difficult aspects from an astrological pov. Trust Waybread on that.

Him seeming cold could definitely show this incompatibility, but it could also mean you see the relationship differently. Are you an established thing? What do you mean he just goes away?
It's very sad but I can see it.
We are established, love each other a lot. He sometimes just goes away on an emotional level or silent.
Any insights into the mind and life of a Gemini with Venus in Taurus?
I guess I need to date fellow water Moons or something.