A Happy Life Together?

Tessie

Banned
The question

Question was posed to me by my friend who does not read charts. The chart was cast at the time I understood the question and, also, the time the question was formulated. The question is: Will I spend the rest of my life happily with Mr. X?

The background

My friend is highly educated and a property developer. Her past relationships have been with men of a similar standing. A couple of years ago, a builder from a different culture, who she hired to work on her properties, fell in love with her. They've been in a very happy relationship since and they live together in her home. In a way their relationship is atypical because she makes more money than him, she makes the key decisions, holds all the assets, they live in her home, etc. He seems to be a good guy who is not money-driven. He does a lot of work for her, renovating her home, loft, and her other houses, even work he does professionally he gives her his money to hold. He cooks for her and, generally, anything her hand takes to do, he is never too tired to take it off her to lighten her load without being asked. Me and her have often commented how their relationship was unlikely to happen given their different socio-economic backgrounds, but is most loving and supportive. He has said she is the woman he's been waiting for his whole life. She suspects he may ask her to marry him at some stage. She wants to know whether they will be together for the rest of their lives or if their relationship will end. Her previous marriage ended in divorce so she wonders if this relationship is the 'right' one, that will last. An underlying fear of this question relates to her assets, I think, which she would want her children to inherit yet she knows his irresponsible and ill-mannered children have their eyes on those assets. In sum, although the relationship between my friend and her builder has been great, the question is, what lies beneath, where is the relationship headed (is he faithful; does he have sinister intentions towards her, etc.)?

My interpretation (Updated)

My friend is the moon; her builder is Saturn. She is feminine and pitted; he, masculine and peregrine. Both significators are in H6/12 cadent, which suggests the relationship is falling. The significators are separating. No receptions between significators. House feminine and intercepted. Sagittarius is a bi-corporeal fire sign suggesting the relationship will burn out eventually. Bi-corporeal nature, I wonder if the relationship itself has a two-faceted quality. Jupiter, the host of their sign, is weak in detriment, S3, H4, received by Saturn's term. As Saturn is in reception with Jupiter, does this suggest the builder is somehow the weaker party in the relationship going forward?

Mercury in turn is peregrine and combust in Scorpio, in moon's fall, and Mars is in detriment, yet Venus, the fourth sign from the seventh sign, is in domicile. If that is taken as end of matter, and Venus is in the radical H4, does that suggest the end?

Other than the relationship's future, two other questions concerned her resources and his fidelity. At the time the question was asked, the builder was out, and Saturn just perfected with the builder's L5, Venus. The builder said he was out playing pool and that he lost, which seems plausible given that Venus is in a feminine degree. Or, maybe the builder's L5 is a female. But Venus is in sect, so perhaps he was not engaging in deception. As dignified Venus occupies his H10, maybe he was in the public eye and not cheating.

As to her resources, L2 is in H5. Resources seem to be her children's as her will states. And her children still live with her at their home, so maybe that is what Mars in L4/H4 represents. But Mars is made vulnerable by detriment, in Saturn's exaltation, and perfects with Saturn, the builder, there. Does the builder get her money?

Moon also applies to Jupiter which rules her H6 and H9. She is having some health issues at the moment and she is planning on taking a holiday overseas with him to see his family, around March next year. Jupiter may symbolise either of these.

If I am right in saying they will break-up, does the chart show when and why?

Lots of questions. I invite input and opinion. Thanks, darlings.

Attachments

• W.D.jpg
    W.D.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:

Oddity

Tess, if she asked the question to you as the astrologer, and that's what it sounds like from what you wrote, she is not H11, she's represented by H1, the man would be represented by H7.

If you are asking out of your own curiosity (it is not your friend's question, but your question) then she becomes H11, but that doesn't sound like what happened.

Could you clarify?

Tessie

Banned
Tess, if she asked the question to you as the astrologer, and that's what it sounds like from what you wrote, she is not H11, she's represented by H1, the man would be represented by H7.

If you are asking out of your own curiosity (it is not your friend's question, but your question) then she becomes H11, but that doesn't sound like what happened.

Could you clarify?

I thought H1 applies when I ask, only. In this case, my friend asked the question. Thanks for the lesson, Oddity. I'll adjust the original post now. If you stop by this way again, would you mind clarifying whether sect is determined by the radix or turned chart, please?

Oddity

If the chart was cast during the day (sun above the horizon), then you're looking at diurnal sect. If it was cast at night, with the sun below the horizon, it's nocturnal sect.

Turning the chart has no effect on sect.

Tessie

Banned
If the chart was cast during the day (sun above the horizon), then you're looking at diurnal sect. If it was cast at night, with the sun below the horizon, it's nocturnal sect.

Turning the chart has no effect on sect.
That makes sense. Thank you. I've updated the first post. I hope you will consider sharing your expertise further as I am eager to learn.

heidy26

In my opinion, the separation is already in play. Moon separated from Saturn in this chart.
No reception at all in this chart, Saturn is also in a cadent and feminine house and out of sect. Placed in the 6th house, same as Moon. So what's hidden ?
Is it money, perhaps ?
If you also look at Sun and Venus, Sun is in Venus' detriment, Venus is in Sun's fall.
No end of the matter in relationships horary.

tikana

Tess

read the chapter in Christian astrology 2
agreement after marriage

it is in 7th house issue section

Tessie

Banned
Thank you for your responses!

Heidy26, I am confused about what the Sun-Venus negative interaction could mean. Although the Sun symbolizes her finances, her finances, in turn, are tied up in property, which is a H4 issue, represented by Venus. Her H4 is his H10 and he, by career, is a builder on her properties. So both their incomes are generated by Libra in the chart. As she is the treasurer for both of their incomes (i.e., he gives her his money), the Sun rules both their money. Venus and Sun should be in positive receptions but they are not; they are in negative. I wonder what this could mean? Either way it seems the Sun-Venus issue is not related directly to the relationship but to their working practices.

Tikana, thanks so for the pointer. CA II has helped me to understand more. However, for example, it says "The Lord of the Ascendant and Lord of the 7th in Square or Opposition, Lord of the Moon impedited beholding the Ascendant, or Saturn, Mars or a Retrograde or Combust Planet in the Ascendant, doth note contention ever by the Querent, &c. e contra, judge the like if the Lord of the 7th suffer the same afflictions, that then the Quesited shall be the occasion of strife: the Moon in her fall, or at Square or Opposition with Saturn or Mars, or any Retrograde Planet, if the Moon then behold the Ascendant, noteth brawling ever moved by the woman;" (p. 309). I am confused by the meaning of the term "beholding the ascendant," does it refer to a conjunction or any aspect? At the same time, since the significators in this chart do none of the above description, how does the chart indicate who will be the cause of strife?

For the rest, as far as I am able to understand Lilly's mandate, Jupiter and Mars are the "ill" planets that hindereth the marriage, because each are detrimented and applying to the significators. As Jupiter is L6 (L9 could not be the reason for contention), it may be health issues or slave labour that are the problem; Saturn in H6 suggests much work and little appreciation. My friend has noted the aforementioned has been the atmosphere lately. Mercury combust, communication and focus of communication has been on the financial resources; with these in H5 and heading into H6, perhaps these issues have contaminated the bedroom since Mars is in detriment.

In all this chart seems to point to a relationship that is falling apart and there seems to be an air of dissatisfaction lurking underneath regarding those matters which hold together their relationship. Am I on the right track?

Thank you, again, for your input and time. You are precious.

tikana

Tess

Saturn and Mars
not jupiter and mars

I will read the rest tomorrow .. I am running into my crazy kindergarden class.. yuck. i hate school!

Tessie

Banned
So Jupiter square to her (moon) might be simply her struggle with health issues.

Saturn and Mars is the problem, you say, so that sounds like H5 problem with Mars in detriment.

Have fun in class. See you tomorrow. xxx

Thank you much!

isawhney

looking at the Horary chart , your friend is under the influence of Saturn, by Back motion I find that relation is active from last year Novembr , the relation will not break but will revive after 27th Deember. Yourfriend is in the habit of suspecting.
The man is under the influence of Mercury , which in turn is influenced by Sun and giving the results of 2nd and 11th house, Man is calculative , inteligent and ready to be a slave to your friend forher happiness. He admire her.

Tessie

Banned
Hi there,

How did you come to these conclusions since my friend, Moon, is not in the term or face of Saturn? Thank you.

looking at the Horary chart , your friend is under the influence of Saturn, by Back motion I find that relation is active from last year Novembr , the relation will not break but will revive after 27th Deember. Yourfriend is in the habit of suspecting.
The man is under the influence of Mercury , which in turn is influenced by Sun and giving the results of 2nd and 11th house, Man is calculative , inteligent and ready to be a slave to your friend forher happiness. He admire her.

Tessie

Banned
Thanks, darling. How would I look to see what would be the reason for break up, or what is causing the tensions?

Also, do you think there is any cause for financial concern because Sun and Venus are in negative receptions (i.e., Finance is L2 and her properties are L4)?

P.s., I wrote this above to explain the situation:

"I am confused about what the Sun-Venus negative interaction could mean. Although the Sun symbolizes her finances, her finances, in turn, are tied up in property, which is a H4 issue, represented by Venus. Her H4 is his H10 and he, by career, is a builder on her properties. So both their incomes are generated by Libra in the chart. As she is the treasurer for both of their incomes (i.e., he gives her his money), the Sun rules both their money. Venus and Sun should be in positive receptions but they are not; they are in negative. I wonder what this could mean? Either way it seems the Sun-Venus issue is not related directly to the relationship but to their working practices."

Last edited:

isawhney

Hi there,

How did you come to these conclusions since my friend, Moon, is not in the term or face of Saturn? Thank you.

Your Friend is represented by House 1st, by your given time and place I casted KP chart , Saturn is in his own star and represent your friend in this relationship issue, suspecting, introvert, cool , slow , Saturn was in the star of Jupiter and sub of Rahu , a period of love and high hopes from the Man concerned during last year November, she might have started earlier in this relation , but that was the time she was most confident.And soon thereafter it entered into its own star starting suspecting her own faith. It will vanish after 27th December 2015. And a better period will begin. The person is trying to adjust and assist maximum , it is the only fault with him, and cause of your friend Moon suspecting it, and mind , tell your friend that names representing planets, angles are not good for the person holding such names.

Tessie

Banned
Thank you, darlings.

Your Friend is represented by House 1st, by your given time and place I casted KP chart , Saturn is in his own star and represent your friend in this relationship issue, suspecting, introvert, cool , slow , Saturn was in the star of Jupiter and sub of Rahu , a period of love and high hopes from the Man concerned during last year November, she might have started earlier in this relation , but that was the time she was most confident.And soon thereafter it entered into its own star starting suspecting her own faith. It will vanish after 27th December 2015. And a better period will begin. The person is trying to adjust and assist maximum , it is the only fault with him, and cause of your friend Moon suspecting it, and mind , tell your friend that names representing planets, angles are not good for the person holding such names.

isawhney, what is a "KP chart?"

isawhney

What is KP chart;
KP chart is a mix of Western Placidus Cusp chart and Indian , constellation theory at work a use of Vishmotary Dasha on Cusp Charts and longitude of Planets; Google for Krishnamurti System of Astrology.
With Best Wishes