Hi! I'm new here...

kinkini

hi... I m new here... I m learning Vedic astrology... wish to know more about astrology here... :smile: :happy:

TranceAddict

Hi... Welcome to the world of astrology..

I also learn vedic astrology. Its nice easy and accurate!!!!.

You should checkout in youtube 'krschannel' and watch the videos about astrology. He is my guru and an amazing person. just write krschannel on youtube

CaitM93

My Mum is a Sun Sag and rising Libra also :) so you must be lovely, or maybe my cancer moon makes me biased haha. I'm a scorpio sun cancer moon leo rising

TranceAddict

My Mum is a Sun Sag and rising Libra also :) so you must be lovely, or maybe my cancer moon makes me biased haha. I'm a scorpio sun cancer moon leo rising

Oh yeah I'm lovely and caring and my friends take advantage of me..I have a special inclination towards older and unprivileged people. I don't know why but I'm always there to help others.. :)

TranceAddict

:smile: good thought... but I can hardly predict anything... just started...
but I'd be glad if u can tell anything about my chart... BTW I m a Aries Sun, Cancer Moon, Scorpio rising...

Scorpio Ascendant?
You are a very private person . You have a secretive nature and you are a very intense and passionate man. I'm a scorpio rising too (in western astrology) and i feel that im a mixture of scorpio and libra. i have a very secretive nature. I value my own privacy and the solution to my lonliness is being in lonliness. i tend others to reveal secrets about them meanwhile i don't reveal my real self to others.. And of course i'm heavily interested in occult sciences. Again i donot like to reveal completely about myself. haha...
On the other hand i also have libra qualities like i always thinks about other people and serving humanity. i have a special inclination towards older and unprivielged people.And i feel that everything shoulde be well balanced and smooth otherwise i feel very uncomrftable.

Do my scorpion qualites matches with yours???

kinkini

Scorpio Ascendant?
You are a very private person . You have a secretive nature and you are a very intense and passionate man. I'm a scorpio rising too (in western astrology) and i feel that im a mixture of scorpio and libra. i have a very secretive nature. I value my own privacy and the solution to my lonliness is being in lonliness. i tend others to reveal secrets about them meanwhile i don't reveal my real self to others.. And of course i'm heavily interested in occult sciences. Again i donot like to reveal completely about myself. haha...
On the other hand i also have libra qualities like i always thinks about other people and serving humanity. i have a special inclination towards older and unprivielged people.And i feel that everything shoulde be well balanced and smooth otherwise i feel very uncomrftable.

Do my scorpion qualites matches with yours???

OMG! You r absolutely right... :surprised: thank u... If u don't feel bad can I ask u one more thing? I am going to enter ketu mahadasha next yr... during mercury mahadasha I hv had a very bad time... can I be hopeful about ketu period? my ketu is in 12th H in libra... & its ruling planet is Venus exalted in 5th... Sun is aspecting the 12th H... & I m a very spiritual person... had deep faith & love for GOD... :smile:

Last edited:

TranceAddict

OMG! You r absolutely right... :surprised: thank u... If u don't feel bad can I ask u one more thing? I am going to enter ketu mahadasha next yr... during mercury mahadasha I hv had a very bad time... can I be hopeful about ketu period? my ketu is in 12th H in libra... & its ruling planet is Venus exalted in 5th... Sun is aspecting the 12th H... & I m a very spiritual person... had deep faith & love for GOD... :smile:

Well I need your date of birth time of birth and place of birth for complete analysis...

And please don't consider me as an adult astrologer with many years of experience.... The fact is I'm a 19 year old guy who is getting a degree
in electronics engineering... I have been involved in astrology for the past two months just because of kapiel.. So I may not be,accurate when predicting something through dasa system.....��

Last edited:

kinkini

Well I need your date of birth time of birth and place of birth for complete analysis...

And please don't consider me as an adult astrologer with many years of experience.... The fact is I'm a 19 year old guy who is getting a degree
in electronics engineering... I have been involved in astrology for the past two months just because of kapiel.. So I may not be,accurate when predicting something through dasa system.....��

ok... then its alright... :smile: