All this Libra Jazz

lilllybelle

So I'm just curious if anyone else feels like all this libra energy is effecting them. Well it's definately having an influence in my life. All of my libra energy is stored in the 2nd house. I seem to be presented with a multitude of choices lately concerning just about evey level of my life, and in typical libra fashion I am having a hard time making up mind about anything. I got fired from one job, and now my other job informed that everyone will be receiving pay cuts. I like my job, but I refuse to work for what they are now saying they are going to pay me. I'm also tempted to move back home. Last month when the sun was trooping through my 1st house I was excercising like crazy, doing a lot of runnig. Now with the 2nd house libra emphasis, the focus has went to money and earnings. Why the heck does libra energy make it so hard to make up my mind about anything? You would think libra was a mutable or something, not a cardinal. I mean with cardinal energy shouldn't I be ready to charge foward with some new ideas, instead I sit hear all undecided( libra, a mutable in disguise). It's pure chaos when you can't make up your mind on anything. At least we have scorpio to deal with next, then I might know what I am doing. This 2nd libra **** is making me want to get a boyfriend too, so I can get some sexual satisfaction. So is anyone else feeling this libra post eclipse energy? I'd love to hear how other people are dealing with the current transits.

DoubleLibra

Well for me personally, it's my birthday month. My sun, venus, and mars are all in my 1st house. October usually is a Great month for me :)

Catatonia

DoubleLibra said:
Well for me personally, it's my birthday month. My sun, venus, and mars are all in my 1st house. October usually is a Great month for me :)

It's a great month for me too :( :( :( *lets her Venus return glow* :cool:

pisceskitty

Hi:)

I have Libra rising, Uranus in Libra conj. my Asc, and Pluto in libra sitting in the 12th. I started picking out my wedding gown when I was 9yrs old!..lol. I don't know, I just don't feel complete if i don't have that special "someone" in my life. I know that sounds pathetic, but it's how I feel. Partnerships mean alot to me. it's almost like a curse. Plus the Asc. ruler[venus] is sitting in my 5th house. Romance, romance, romance!

I remember in high-school my favorite magazine was "Modern Bride".:p

Catatonia

pisceskitty said:
Hi:)

I have Libra rising, Uranus in Libra conj. my Asc, and Pluto in libra sitting in the 12th. I started picking out my wedding gown when I was 9yrs old!..lol. I don't know, I just don't feel complete if i don't have that special "someone" in my life. I know that sounds pathetic, but it's how I feel. Partnerships mean alot to me. it's almost like a curse. Plus the Asc. ruler[venus] is sitting in my 5th house. Romance, romance, romance!

I remember in high-school my favorite magazine was "Modern Bride".:p

My natal asc and venus are conjunct in Libra. I refuse to even think about marriage/children. Partnerships are surely a part of me, but anything beyond that scares the hell out of me. lol :rolleyes:

Claire19

I have a Libra stellium including Venus with Sun conjunct 7th. I have never wanted to marry, we have to look at 7th house for that as well. My stellium is in the 8th house and I am a metaphysician and counsellor which is Libra also. Libra rules all one to one relationships, contractual partners, legalities and creating harmony and justice. My chart ruler is conjunct Venus. COnfusion is very often caused by aspects from Neptune which adds to the indecisiveness. I take Bach flower remedies for indecision and it helps a lot.

Although 2nd house rules personal income, possessions, values and the talents we use to get them, we must look at 6th house for everyday work and the 10th for career and vocation.

I personally do not give much credence to eclipses and they certainly dont affect everyone and not in the same way. There has to be transits and progessions to make a difference in our lives.

Claire