How are you feeling Virgos,Gemini,Saggy,Pisces?

theV

Lately I've been irked by the Neptune and Saturn transit to the mutable signs.I don't know about you guys,but I have started to radar the influence that these planets have on my life.My sun is in Virgo and my moon is in Sagittarius,and both planets are currently inhabiting the energy of these two laters.With Saturn conjunct my moon in Sagittarius tight and making a parallel to it, I've been tied up to my family life,both of my grandmothers had died;and I've been away from home (in university) explaining the distance, I start to feel the maturity that Saturn is teaching my moon,for being alone and independent.

For Neptune I haven't really gotten any grasp around the planet impact on my life. I've been sleeping alot which is something unusual for me,because i had trouble sleeping before the transit hit me.I've been a forlorn for a while, and I am careless about making any improvement in my life.

But honestly I am worried when these two planets starts tightly aspecting my astrological points in my chart in the coming years and it tells me no good, I am worried.

NATAL CHART+PROGRESSION+TRANSIT

picture.php

Not to mention Jupiter will conjunct my Sun and Uranus also will parallel my Sun from my Solar Return of next year.

picture.php

picture.php

Which mean also Uranus will be opposing Netpune and conjunct jupiter

the end share your thoughs

librarising

good luck because i want that to happen to me too, feeling the jupiter in leo blues (natal sun in virgo) all this hard work i did in my bedroom behind the scenes better pay off in september or else.......

theV

good luck because i want that to happen to me too, feeling the jupiter in leo blues (natal sun in virgo) all this hard work i did in my bedroom behind the scenes better pay off in september or else.......

It's been a difficult year to cope up with.My academic studies has not payed off in the exams, so I am hoping for something great in Septmber,when jupiter transits virgo

ALRESCHA

Me too! I failed my post-graduate studies entrance exam and all I can do is wait for transit Jupiter to intervene. It feels exactly the same for me, but I pray every day for my grandma's health and I am terribly sleep deprived. (I hope that the 12th house Jupiter transit and transit Neptune on my Moon will help the prayers' strength) At first I had insomnia because of a constant, unfamiliar and very weird feeling that something terrible was about to happen, and then it did, but when it entered Sag, it stopped, but so many other problems occur every day now that I simply no longer have the time to sleep.
It's Easter Sunday here, and I had to be away, working alone and struggling to be independent.
My Virgo ASC is opposite my Moon that is conjunct transit Neptune, and transit Saturn has been squaring my Moon for so long... Just as it stops hitting my Sun, it'll crush my rising sign, and it still won't leave my mind alone.
I haven't yet brought myself to expect the unexpected, I feel unable to do that for the first time in my life because I feel drained after all the terrible things that I have seen while Saturn was overrunning my Sun.
If destiny exists, then this is probably one of the rare moments it manifests itself through those transits.
It dawned on me yesterday, Saturn wants me to be a soldier, work like a bee, never rest or take any time for myself and stop feeling pain when it slaps me, only because I used to escape into learning things that won't help me make my life better right now. My job won't let me have any time on my own from now on, I can't read books or listen to the music, and I have no time to learn astrology, and that is what hurts the most. And if I postpone anything, Uranus kicks in and it feels like it's frying my brains with a taser gun while I am too busy or too tired or sad to look up. And Pluto is feasting on my Venus, so my friends are broken and I have no time to help them as much as they need me to. In short, it's the four horsemen situation.
But I'm not down, I am angry.
The topic title signs are on my angles.

Last edited:

theV

Me too! I failed my post-graduate studies entrance exam and all I can do is wait for transit Jupiter to intervene. It feels exactly the same for me, but I pray every day for my grandma's health and I am terribly sleep deprived. (I hope that the 12th house Jupiter transit and transit Neptune on my Moon will help the prayers' strength) At first I had insomnia because of a constant, unfamiliar and very weird feeling that something terrible was about to happen, and then it did, but when it entered Sag, it stopped, but so many other problems occur every day now that I simply no longer have the time to sleep.
It's Easter Sunday here, and I had to be away, working alone and struggling to be independent.
My Virgo ASC is opposite my Moon that is conjunct transit Neptune, and transit Saturn has been squaring my Moon for so long... Just as it stops hitting my Sun, it'll crush my rising sign, and it still won't leave my mind alone.
I haven't yet brought myself to expect the unexpected, I feel unable to do that for the first time in my life because I feel drained after all the terrible things that I have seen while Saturn was overrunning my Sun.
If destiny exists, then this is probably one of the rare moments it manifests itself through those transits.
It dawned on me yesterday, Saturn wants me to be a soldier, work like a bee, never rest or take any time for myself and stop feeling pain when it slaps me, only because I used to escape into learning things that won't help me make my life better right now. My job won't let me have any time on my own from now on, I can't read books or listen to the music, and I have no time to learn astrology, and that is what hurts the most. And if I postpone anything, Uranus kicks in and it feels like it's frying my brains with a taser gun while I am too busy or too tired or sad to look up. And Pluto is feasting on my Venus, so my friends are broken and I have no time to help them as much as they need me to. In short, it's the four horsemen situation.
But I'm not down, I am angry.
The topic title signs are on my angles.

I guess saturn has pinned you down and neptune is making trouble to your sleeping.

Catia

I have Moon in 6 deg. Gemini and Neptune just started squaring it. In autumn Saturn will oppose it… I have no idea how these two completely different energies will affect my Moon, but I hope for some kind of balance, between Neptune (idealism) and Saturn (realism).

theV

I have Moon in 6 deg. Gemini and Neptune just started squaring it. In autumn Saturn will oppose it… I have no idea how these two completely different energies will affect my Moon, but I hope for some kind of balance, between Neptune (idealism) and Saturn (realism).

balance,a quality,I would attribute to the trine or sextile aspect,since it is a square and opposite there is a discord between energies and difficulties needs to be dealt with,so as to learn.

Catia

balance,a quality,I would attribute to the trine or sextile aspect,since it is a square and opposite there is a discord between energies and difficulties needs to be dealt with,so as to learn.

Typo, natal Moon is at 9 deg Gemini, of course.
True, there will be a conflict between Saturn-Neptune, most likely. And I think that one planet will have to prevail... I always thought that Saturn seems to be stronger and it's not easily fooled by Neptune. So my bet is Saturn will dominate, especially that it will also square my ASC and Sun in Virgo, 12 deg. After all, I prefer to face painful reality rather than beautiful illusion :)
Moreover, Jupiter enters the game as it will be also aspecting my ASC and Sun in the same time (by conjunction) so it further complicates this situation :/
Neptune moves slower so it won't oppose my ASC and Sun in Virgo until 2017.

Last edited:

theV

Typo, natal Moon is at 9 deg Gemini, of course.
True, there will be a conflict between Saturn-Neptune, most likely. And I think that one planet will have to prevail... I always thought that Saturn seems to be stronger and it's not easily fooled by Neptune. So my bet is Saturn will dominate, especially that it will also square my ASC and Sun in Virgo, 12 deg. After all, I prefer to face painful reality rather than beautiful illusion :)
Moreover, Jupiter enters the game as it will be also aspecting my ASC and Sun in the same time (by conjunction) so it further complicates this situation :/
Neptune moves slower so it won't oppose my ASC and Sun in Virgo until 2017.

Saturn tends to ground the neptune energy in a harsh way.I have transit neptune square my saturn moon conjunct transit. I had both death of my grandmother

Catia

Saturn tends to ground the neptune energy in a harsh way.I have transit neptune square my saturn moon conjunct transit. I had both death of my grandmother

I feel sorry for your loss.
You really frightened me as the Moon has always represented my mother for me and tr Saturn will be opposing natal Moon (10th house) from the 4th house...
Saturn's energy can be really harsh sometimes.

ALRESCHA

Me too. That's what freaks me out the most about these transits.

I guess saturn has pinned you down and neptune is making trouble to your sleeping.
Thanks. I believe it's Saturn that won't let me sleep. And I worry so much that it takes me ages to think.
I am not sure what Neptune is doing besides hiding my mind somewhere far. I can't think! It's also scratching my 7th house cusp and my north node as my north node and my Moon align. I am not lazy anymore, but they don't appreciate it, and they put me in bad situations and I can't find the time to finish my tasks on time and I hate that. It takes me ages to think of answers to the simplest questions!

Last edited:

theV

Me too. That's what freaks me out the most about these transits.

Thanks. I believe it's Saturn that won't let me sleep. And I worry so much that it takes me ages to think.
I am not sure what Neptune is doing besides hiding my mind somewhere far. I can't think! It's also scratching my 7th house cusp and my north node as my north node and my Moon align. I am not lazy anymore, but they don't appreciate it, and they put me in bad situations and I can't find the time to finish my tasks on time and I hate that. It takes me ages to think of answers to the simplest questions!

I would like to see your chart.

ALRESCHA

OK, I'll send it then. I just realized that when Jupiter hits Virgo, I'll be clever again! :lol: So there's no point in feeling bad about these transits. :sleeping:

ALRESCHA

yesss! I got the urge to study! :joyful:
too bad don't because I don't sleep at night, because I sense when people send emails and I wake up :lol:

my great grandma passed in the mean time because she broke her leg... :unsure:

theV

yesss! I got the urge to study! :joyful:
too bad don't because I don't sleep at night, because I sense when people send emails and I wake up :lol:

my great grandma passed in the mean time because she broke her leg... :unsure:

Peace be upon her soul.I am happy that you are energized to study again.