What are our chances?

lana_sa

Will we be in a relationship?

I met a guy last year,we kept in touch for a month then we stopped (at that point it was not anything meaningful).Now few months later we have started getting in touch again through facebook,he now wants to meet me(we havent met yet).So my question is,what are our chances for a relationship? He is nice and seems we have lot in common

2wcmiyh.gif

Last edited:

Summery Joy

Re: Will we be in a relationship?

Look, the chart shows that L1 and L7 are applying to a conjunction, which would mean 'yes' if your question were, 'will I marry him?'. However, that was not your question. Your question is about your 'chances', so I cannot judge that this conjunction promises anything more than potential. Or, if I consider the title of the post "will we be in a relationship", I guess that could mean yes. But the quality of the relationship isn't going to be wonderful.

See, L1 and L7 are both peregrine and cadent. They are too weak to bring matters to perfection. Both under the Sun's beams suggests that you two are not seeing (or not being seen) clearly. Neptune on the Asc also suggests illusion. It's probable that when you guys meet, you'll eventually discover that you are not the same persons in real life as you appear online.

The Moon is VOC suggesting that nothing will come out of this.

So, to answer your question, you're chances are not great despite the potential being there. Even if you do have a relationship, I don't see it being a very happy one.

Do you have a chart of your first contact with the guy? Or a chart of the time and place when he first asked you out? I prefer event charts when they are available. Maybe they'd give different answers.

Last edited:

lana_sa

This is first time i make a chart about him,but i know when he first contated me,so how do you make a chart of it?

Summery Joy

This is first time i make a chart about him,but i know when he first contated me,so how do you make a chart of it?

Cast a chart for when he first contacted you; time, date and location. But if he lives far from you, but make sure you use his time zone and location. Then post the chart here.

lana_sa

Cast a chart for when he first contacted you; time, date and location. But if he lives far from you, but make sure you use his time zone and location. Then post the chart here.

He contacted me first time last year,but that did not last long time.We just stopped replying eachother,now he contacted me again last week and we are in same town

should i use the first ever contact,even though we stopped talking for 5 months before we got in touch again? :)

lana_sa

I made the chart for both first ever contact,and first second contact(after 5 months)

first contact:

2ynfb74.gif

second contact:

250utev.gif

virgo18

Look, the chart shows that L1 and L7 are applying to a conjunction, which would mean 'yes' if your question were, 'will I marry him?'. However, that was not your question. Your question is about your 'chances', so I cannot judge that this conjunction promises anything more than potential.

The Moon is VOC suggesting that nothing will come out of this.

Summery Joy:

I had the believe that Moon Void, do not means a NO always. It also means that the question is UNNECESSARY. Like a late ASC, she cannot change the situation whatever it is a YES or NO.

What I see here:
I think there is a possibility for a relationship (conjunction) in the very near future. But the Moon will be badly aspected after she changes sign. Maybe the querent will face problems with this guy before a change to a negative emotional state. Moon will square Mercury (guy), Jupiter (herself), and conjunct MARS (whatever it is)

My answer:
Possible relationship for now, but perhaps later on it will not work out. (the relationship will not worth for both)

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member

I am enjoying and learning from both Summer Joy and Virgo18's discussion. If I may chime in here, I believe that reception or lack thereof may be enough to keep the relationship from forming in a meaningful and heartfelt way, even though the two parties may come together. An aspect alone, without reception between the significators, needs to be weighed in the delineation.

I agree with your conclusions, which are essentially the same for the question "Will we be in a relationship?":

"It's probable that when you guys meet, you'll eventually discover that you are not the same persons in real life as you appear online."

"Possible relationship for now, but perhaps later on it will not work out. (the relationship will not worth for both)"

I don't see that it holds a lot of promise.

Summery Joy

Summery Joy:

I had the believe that Moon Void, do not means a NO always. It also means that the question is UNNECESSARY. Like a late ASC, she cannot change the situation whatever it is a YES or NO.

I agree with you. When the Moon is VOC, it doesn't mean no. It means that nothing will come out of the situation. So if it is a yes, then it won't be a nice one. If it's a no, it won't be a big deal. VOC Moon means that no serious change is going to unfold.