Jupiter in cancer in the 5th house making problems to have kid

Brizabot

Premium Member
I’m really curious if anyone knows anything about this. I’ve been doing research and I’ve had 2 miscarriages and something is telling me that Jupiter has something to do with this. It’s the way my miscarriages happened. I was 5 months pregnant and so happy. It was a karmic kind of situation. And I did some research and it seems to have some kind of connection.

Kobe Bryant has Jupiter in cancer and a couple other people that have had Jupiter in cancer have lost there kids. I’m just curious if there’s a connection

tikana

I’m really curious if anyone knows anything about this. I’ve been doing research and I’ve had 2 miscarriages and something is telling me that Jupiter has something to do with this. It’s the way my miscarriages happened. I was 5 months pregnant and so happy. It was a karmic kind of situation. And I did some research and it seems to have some kind of connection.

Kobe Bryant has Jupiter in cancer and a couple other people that have had Jupiter in cancer have lost there kids. I’m just curious if there’s a connection

Not a horary topic