zHCUjaPzAAAAAElFTkSuQmCCAA==
zHCUjaPzAAAAAElFTkSuQmCCAA==

In Moskva, Russia. July 15 2018. 18:00
8HaOippyzmIuEAAAAASUVORK5CYIIA

Last edited:

Azif

[FONT=&quot]World Cup Final 2018, Moscow, 18:00 UT[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Let’s give a try and predict the outcome of the World Cup 2018 Final. We don’t know the teams which will achieve it so we have to use other guidelines and, in particular, to focus on the match itself as an autonomous spiritual happening. I will try to present one by one the keypoints for it and leave a 6-month away prediction.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Moon Phase:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] New Moon (a new champion will emerge, so Germany will not retain the title, no matter if they achieve the Final or not)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]LOTH had changed in 3min (suggests draw)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Day of Sun, Hour of Jupiter[/FONT][FONT=&quot] (usually assures goals, at least 2)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]4. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]From 1st to 33rd minute we have Jupiter as Lord, so we can expect a well-played, fast-driven match with great changes of goals during this period. From 33rd until approx. the 50 minutes we have Mars as Lord, so we can expect a “battle”; e.g. a more combative match with more fouls and interruptions than before. Then Sun assumes His guard and with a Sun-Sun configuration, we can expect more goals here until the end of the 90’. Venus appears for the very final of the match, approx. by the 85th minute (depending on the ET given in 1st Half and, also, if match re-starts by 19:00-19:07 tops)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]5. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]L1 is Saturn and L7 is Moon. Essential Dignities are 4/5. Very close, suggesting a draw. However, other astrologers prefer to use – for Finals or Neutral ground events – 10th vs 4th, e.g, Jupiter vs Mercury, which have Essential Dignities of 2/-5. This gives a little advantage for L7 Team, which will be the Underdog or – for those who follow colour astrology – the team wearing lighter or softer jerseys (Jupiter is usually very expansive in Reds, Blues, Oranges, Yellows and Greens – think about a clash between royal dresses and simple ones). In this 10th vs 4th situation, L4 would trine POF, saying that they will probably not lose the match (during the 90 minutes)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]6. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]L7 parallels L5 Mercury, which represents the Stadium ambiance and the Fans, and L1 makes a semi-square it him, so we may have one of two scenarios: one of the teams will have a bigger fan support than the other, which can suggest some nearby countries or countries will easy travels for Moscow or even countries with more money to spend in those travels and tickets; or, the Russian will cheer exactly for one of them. If the chart is judged by 10th vs 4th, then the case is even clearer because L4 and L5 are the same: Mercury[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]7. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Saturn vs Moon: Cardinal vs Mutable but Cadent vs Angular. If considered Jupiter vs Mercury, then Fixed vs Fixed and Cadent vs Angular. Considering the whole chart: 3 planets (plus Chiron) in Cardinal, 4 in Fixed and 3 in Mutable (plus POF); House modalities: 5 Angular (plus POF), 1 Succedent (plus Chiron) and 4 Cadent. The whole picture suggests me a draw[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Conclusion: Even considering all the difficulties that emerge from the fact we don’t have the finalist teams, I believe the World Cup Final 2018 will end with a 90 minute DRAW. A Final Time Score of 1-1 or 2-2 is very probable. I also assume Germany will not retain its title. For further considerations, this prediction was made by 18th of January of 2018.[/FONT]

rgurung20

Dear Azif,

Would you predict the semifinal or final of World cup 2018?

I am interested in Brazil, Argentina, Germany and France?

Are these country likely to enter into semi-final or may be final?

Looking forward to hear back from you soon.

rgurung20

@Azif
I would like to point out something, hopefully anyone can help me out.
I am fully confident with Belgium beating France and Croatia beating England.

But in final between Belgium and Croatia, I am little bit concerned about both teams manager got excellent transits.

Both teams (Belgium and Croatia) have excellent debut cards, and the Croatian manager got a Sun - Jupiter conjunction of Solar revolution.

The Croatian manager in solar revolution has Jupiter conjunction Sun, being that natally he has them in reception and in aspect (Sun receives Jupiter in Leo) The captain who is Luka Modric, in solar revolution fulfills the requirement of the champions: the dispositor of the Sun, is in mutual reception (Sun in Virgo, Mercury in Leo). Added to having Jupiter set to Spica, and Mars currently parked on his natal Jupiter (8th Aquarius) receiving all the fortune to take his team away.

The second guitar of the team, which is Rakitic, has a solar revolution with Sun in trigono to Jupiter, and currently lives the return of Saturn, which has been perfect in its natal chart, because it has been in regency, and in trigono both Jupiter as Venus.

Having said that Croatia got more chance as champion than Belgium.

What do you guys think? Thank you

nicksman

The final will be between France and England. Croatia is not going to win the World Cup and they do not deserve to win. Thir arrogancy and overconfidence will overcome them.

dbozics

The final will be between France and England. Croatia is not going to win the World Cup and they do not deserve to win. Thir arrogancy and overconfidence will overcome them.

Wow, why don't Croatia deserve to win ?
You must be crying your a English supporter, eat your words now !!

nicksman

The majority of Croatians are openly nationalist and political. Not everybody but the majority. And many are arrogant. That's a nation that during World War II officially sided with Nazi Germany (the ones who were in the resistance were minority) and they committed terrible atrocities in ex-Yu and even Stalingrad area, the Croat Ustashe killed hundreds of thousands of ethnic Serbs, Jews, Gypsies from Bosnia-Herzegovina and Croatia, and thousands of Croats that did not side with the Ustashe. And that country started the 1991-95 conflict in the ex-Yugoslavia and committed the worst case of ethnic cleansing in 1995. They are even celebrating that every August. No matter how good their football team plays, that country/nation does not deserve a World Cup award by karma. That's why. France is going to win the World Cup. Croatia reached the final now, and they will never again in any competition. At least I'm being honest.

Sunrise

@Azif
I would like to point out something, hopefully anyone can help me out.
I am fully confident with Belgium beating France and Croatia beating England.

But in final between Belgium and Croatia, I am little bit concerned about both teams manager got excellent transits.

Both teams (Belgium and Croatia) have excellent debut cards, and the Croatian manager got a Sun - Jupiter conjunction of Solar revolution.

The Croatian manager in solar revolution has Jupiter conjunction Sun, being that natally he has them in reception and in aspect (Sun receives Jupiter in Leo) The captain who is Luka Modric, in solar revolution fulfills the requirement of the champions: the dispositor of the Sun, is in mutual reception (Sun in Virgo, Mercury in Leo). Added to having Jupiter set to Spica, and Mars currently parked on his natal Jupiter (8th Aquarius) receiving all the fortune to take his team away.

The second guitar of the team, which is Rakitic, has a solar revolution with Sun in trigono to Jupiter, and currently lives the return of Saturn, which has been perfect in its natal chart, because it has been in regency, and in trigono both Jupiter as Venus.

Having said that Croatia got more chance as champion than Belgium.

What do you guys think? Thank you
rgurung20 Croatia won.
Now we have France and Croatia

Shhhhh

The majority of Croatians are openly nationalist and political. Not everybody but the majority. And many are arrogant. That's a nation that during World War II officially sided with Nazi Germany (the ones who were in the resistance were minority) and they committed terrible atrocities in ex-Yu and even Stalingrad area, the Croat Ustashe killed hundreds of thousands of ethnic Serbs, Jews, Gypsies from Bosnia-Herzegovina and Croatia, and thousands of Croats that did not side with the Ustashe. And that country started the 1991-95 conflict in the ex-Yugoslavia and committed the worst case of ethnic cleansing in 1995. They are even celebrating that every August. No matter how good their football team plays, that country/nation does not deserve a World Cup award by karma. That's why. France is going to win the World Cup. Croatia reached the final now, and they will never again in any competition. At least I'm being honest.

What about France colonialism?

crisGG

@rgurung20 , at least to put the source, those studies are copied from Argentine astrologers, which mean that Croatia won.

by Franzuadubal

1) The part of the party fortune (16th Capricorn) is in trigone partil to the Sun of the captain of Croatia, Modric (16th Virgo).

2) The match MC (17th Libra) is in conjunction with the native south node of the French captain, Lloris. (Javier's observation very timely).

3) The ascendant of the game (10th Sagittarius) rubs very close to the Jupiter of the Croatian football federation.

4) Deschamps has Mars square Saturn. Dalic, Sun conjunction Jupiter.

rgurung20

@rgurung20 , at least to put the source, those studies are copied from Argentine astrologers, which mean that Croatia won.

by Franzuadubal

1) The part of the party fortune (16th Capricorn) is in trigone partil to the Sun of the captain of Croatia, Modric (16th Virgo).

2) The match MC (17th Libra) is in conjunction with the native south node of the French captain, Lloris. (Javier's observation very timely).

3) The ascendant of the game (10th Sagittarius) rubs very close to the Jupiter of the Croatian football federation.

4) Deschamps has Mars square Saturn. Dalic, Sun conjunction Jupiter.

thank you for your reply.

Is the match going to decide at extra time or penalty, just like @azif said on the main post.

Can Croatia beat France in extra time?

rgurung20

Didier Deschamps has Pluto transit Sun square.
Best thing in life. France already won the cup.

The moon is in leo and the sun is in cancer ( very powerful reception ). Being in a final with a "golden cup" in play, we can forget about the empty course moon and look at the moon of the game. On the one hand, in this order: the moon reaches venus native of France, he makes Quadrature to Mars native of France and entering virgo reaches the Midheaven French. A grade and a half later is French natal Neptune .

Moon during the match over France and struck by the moon of Deschamps solar RS just above the French natal MC, but speaking of the moon , Deschamps has opposition of current Mars to his natal moon (joint to the northern node as Harry Kane).

On the other hand, Luka Modric has with the final: the moon arrives at his natal Mars , set to Regulus ( Royal Star of Leo ) and mercury of the return ( dispositor of his sun)natal), and venus of the final is in conjunction with his natal mercury (double contact to the dispositor of his natal sun ). It seems that that moon empties Corona's course to the Croatian Captain.

Hugo Lloris has its southern node over the mid-sky of the final, and the sun progressed over the current southern node ... Testimonials of losing another final. Deschamps winning a world cup as captain and another as a coach is very difficult and the return does not help him. However, having his birth time and even rectified by another astrologer (16:57) the primary direction for the final makes me doubt as it has the sun directed applying conjunction to the midheaven . For the final of the Eurocopa 2016 Saturn had directed opposite the half sky .

Result: There will be no winner in the 90 minutes (Luna VOC, nothing new pass) the match will go to extend and Croatia will win 1-0 in the 120 or penalty but will be the new world champion.

What do you think about this analysis from astrology forum.

Kind Regards,
Rabin

rgurung20

Contest charts are often not clear. Because of the Venus / Mars opposition, this tournament has produced a lot of them.

Manager’s transits have worked pretty well. Ranking the power of managers transits before the tournament I would have said

1 Belgium

2 France

3 Croatia

It makes no difference when you predict the outcome of a match, the charts are the same.

Belgium should have beaten France in semi final.

But France has a very good and fortunate return. jupiter more I progressed into a brutal stelium ( fortune return, Mercury regent of Midheaven , moon return, jupiter progressed,natal sun, native pluton and natal fortune , ... all that in very few degrees). With jupiter farthest from that stelium but tb in escopio but a final against Italy. The selections that debuted with France are living the opposition of Pluto ... and France hits the eclipse.

Ahhh Modrid time is important! pq can have a bad aspect of the moon to Saturn if it is born in the morning or a good aspect of moon to jupiter if it is born in the afternoon. and in return it has a wide square sun Saturn .

The eclipse comes and it can change everything.

Look at Modric's complete synastry with the end ... and in Regulus (though grade 29)

rgurung20

I look event chart and APOF is so close to ASC. If France will wear there home kit (dark blue) they will win!

The Moon is Void but it is also separating from Mercury which means the match goes away from Croatia.

Is that right?

Do you think the winner will decide inside 90 minutes or it will go into extra times/penalty?

EhabAtari

My prediction for the final match World Cup 2018:

France will be presented by Jupiter and Croatia by Mercury. Jupiter is about to enter the 10th house and Mercury is on 8th house (Death house).

This could tell that France will be the winner of World Cup 2018. The match will end in the original time.

Thanks,
Ehab Atari

Last edited: