Chain Tarot: Ask a Question Before Clicking Here!!!!!

EdgesOnCircles

Lol lovely I could use the 2 of swords...I can't seem to make a decision in terms of a potential relationship :sad:

Leaving: Justice (XI)

DiDi

yupppp king of wands.... for my question and no suprises there although i still like to see this character hanging around for me ...:whistling:

I leave the knight of wands

Neptune Rising

Knight of wands, I asked about romance, maybe because I just seem to be working or studying all the time lately! (transiting: Saturn in 10th, Mars rx in the 9th, Pluto square Pluto)... Knight suggests there is some artistic and adventurous movement coming my way! Music to the ears of a Sag/Nep rising girl, with a Sag Mars! :p

Leaving:

Ace of wands

Neptune Rising

Interesting, I asked about a romance potential with an artistic flair, the Devil... :devil: In the True Love Tarot, this card is called Seduction... time will tell.

Leaving:
4 of wands

Anachiel

Neptune Rising, I found you signature line was actually the best answer here:

"let go, remember to love"

The 4 of Wands was pleasant, too. Thank you.

Here is:

The Empress

Attachments

• Empress_Consort_Haruko.jpg
    Empress_Consort_Haruko.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 22

Neptune Rising

Glad it helped, Anachiel!

Taking the hermit, no romance there, then! I'll embrace the solitude and light my inner light on the mountain!

Leaving... 2 of swords

Euthenic1

I take the Nine of Wands to mean that I need to stop nursing old wounds and simply let them heal in their own time.

I'm leaving behind the Knight of Cups.

Euthenic1

I asked about how to approach work today after having a very trying day yesterday, so I take the High Priestess to mean that I should continue to trust my intuition. I am leaving the Hermit.

Mandy

I asked about how to approach work today after having a very trying day yesterday, so I take the High Priestess to mean that I should continue to trust my intuition. I am leaving the Hermit.

Strangely, I love getting the Hermit outcome. Leaving:

Two of Swords

Last edited:

Neptune Rising

Two of swords, "not sure" probably sums this up. It could also be me not wanting to reveal my true feelings towards someone. I should also trust my intuition because with the two swords crossed, perhaps I am not listening to what the inner voice is telling me.

leaving:

6 of rods (wands) from the Greer deck

DiDi

taking this card cause no one else seems to want it
dont tell me no one has looked at this card and has decided not to take it lol
that doesnt count in tarot...lol
what is what is:wink:

this card is one of self sabotaging.... trying to convince myself i dont want something that i actually do but the aquarian in me likes to deny deny so it wont hurt me in the long run.

I leave the 7 of wands