Personally Cursed?

kimbermoon

PERSONALLY CURSED?

[FONT=Andalus, serif]So many voices echoing the same catchword, of late. Indeed Pluto/Uranus is giving us a run for our very life. Then we have Jupiter being retrograde in Cancer, completing a t-square; hopes are falling, optimism is elusive, faith is disappearing, and opportunities and forward momentum seem to be severely lacking. Mars has recently entered the game as well, being in Libra, sign of relationships; in that battlefield many are feeling battered and bruised, continuing to ask 'Why is the Universe Beating Up on me? '[/FONT]
[FONT=Andalus, serif]Alas Mars will turn retrograde on March 1st, retreating back to this Cardinal Cross configuration, in April. It ain't over til the Fat Lady [Jupiter] sings...going direct in April. We can only hope that when she gets back in step with us, things will start to open up again. Just don't expect major improvements ensuing, since the Uranus/Pluto continues to plague us with struggle, controversy, political instability and economic pitfalls throughout the remainder of the year. This is part of a significant cycle between the two that stimulates pressure, upheavals, unexpected events that can come out of the blue, power struggles and domination. Pluto is about Power and Control; Uranus incites the need for change and 'reform'. And it is this that is part of the Universal Plan to purge the collective of evil and negativity. We are individually being pushed between a rock and a hard place and many are feeling hopeless, despairing and lacking in options. Perhaps a better analogy might be the vision of the Mammoths being pushed to the cliff and falling to their deaths, so that the hunter can feast on the remains. [/FONT]
[FONT=Andalus, serif]Family dysfunctions and relationship separations seem to be a familiar theme, through the cardinal energies of Cancer and Libra. How about you? Pluto in Capricorn is a about tyranny which is forcing us to feel victims of government manipulations, deceptions, conspiracies and being controlled by those who wish to dominate us [the New World Order]. What are they really planning? [/FONT]
[FONT=Andalus, serif]Increasing unemployment due to economic fluctuations is also affecting the masses. What does one do when the ability to provide shelter and food becomes unavailable? The stigma of that can be very devastating to many people. When hope fades, hopelessness sets in and turns to despair. The Zombie concept is really about desperate entities needing to feed. What I am also seeing is also a lot of suicidal ideation in increasing numbers, and we know that is not a good sign for social justice and equality. The question is 'are you part of the problem, or will you be part of the solution? Remember that the theme is about rebellion and revolution to resurrect equality and stability. It is easy to feel cursed when we find ourselves being consistently blocked, facing setbacks and turnarounds, and feeling like we are getting nowhere. Pluto is also about control, and when we are made to feel that we have no control over our circumstances, that is when the meat really hits the grinder. Question is; are we cursed, or is it just our imagination? How do we work to regain the power of the people? Resistance. Time for David to slay Goliath...think about it. So how are you feeling cursed under these most inauspicious astrological trends? [/FONT]

Birch Dragon

Kimbermoon, this is a great thread to start and I was expecting it to attract all sorts of posters. When I first saw it I thought it was going to have a long and loud life.
I'm new enough to the site that I don't know whether all the people coming on in the last few months (year?) in pain and looking for help is new to the moment or par for the course. But I've seen a number of people, including myself, posting about the looming Cardinal Cross specifically.
The reason I haven't posted in this thread is because the personal woundings of this past year have been, for me, too personal to spill in public.
I don't know... Maybe that's true of others as well.

kimbermoon

sorry to hear of your troubles, Birchdragon;
I can say that in my personal work, this theme seems to be repeating over and over again for so many people, and the only thing that makes sense is the culminating Pluto/Uranus square as an explanation. All we have to do is look at the multiplying upheavals in the East to see that something significant is up. I was prompted to post in view of a specific request about someone feeling that they are under a true curse, because everything is going wrong in their life...no matter how hard they try to make things work. I wonder how many people actually believe that they are alone cursed by misfortune by unseen factors. My point was that a lot of this misfortune and personal upheaval is often beyond our individual power of control; and this is the essence of this 'new awakening' that is taking place...it truly is about a paradigm shift of reality as denoted by past cycles of Uranus/Pluto; upheaval, uprisings, rebellions, conflicts in response to , attempts to control the populations for greater power once the people have been oppressed and dominated. People really need to read about the New World Order, as predicted by prophecy, to see what is really going on as part of a plan for Global take-over. Only then can you gain perspective, and stop beating up on yourselves for causing your own miseries...We can only do so much, and we are actually all 'in the same ship' and that ship is heading for disasters that we cannot even conceive of at this time.
Thanks for responding to my post. :cool:

ashriia

I think with this pluto / uranus square one has to be open to changes and opposition from others.. sometimes those closest. I have had only a series of awakenings. Where I sit back and reflect and think hmm.. "never noticed that before". Since this thread is about personal manifestations of these tense aspects.. My own experience is the realization that I don't need anyone on my team cheering me on to accomplish my current/future goals. I was looking for emotional support from friends and have had only letdowns. What I have been receiving is negativity from long time friends and also new contacts. I am seeing enemies and toxicity in all of them. It's been an awakening, but I am better for it. This tension in our universe has made me more driven to succeed and realize my dreams and has brought me much closer to my parents. I really feel empowered these days, regardless of who is by my side. and i've been in abusive relationships, strangled when i was a child, stalked, semi-assaulted (like most women!) and bullied so I'm no stranger to feeling like a victim. But i really have been feeling good!(shrug):bandit:

I have hard aspects natally to pluto and especially uranus, I am pretty sure that makes a difference in how i'm handling these energies. I wonder if people that are really struggling and feeling cursed and victims have harmonious aspects natally to both pluto and uranus?

kimbermoon

Yes a significant feature of this constellation on the personal level is about re-empowerment, and for women this can be especially important since the disempowerment has been going on forever.
This process is about individuals learning to stand on their our own and regain a sense of autonomy and self-reliance. When you can't even rely on family or friends, what then? We rely too much on others to sustain us, comfort us and even define us. This has amounted to competition and dependence, rather than co-operation in the social order. Instead we forget our own ability to shine in unique and individual ways. This is part of the message for the Indigo group as well, born with Uranus/Neptune conjunct, and they are the precursors of how we need to adapt for the coming changes that must eventually come about. Revolution is the only way to really initiate reform and allow a new reality to emerge. Then we must realize also that this agenda affects us all in personal ways, so yes, anger and negativity is becoming pervasive. And everyone is as confused as the next.​
What we are needing now is more spiritual warriors [not religious fanatics] as well as pioneers ready to carve out new ways of living and being. Consider that all the uprisings, disobedience against the system and killings during the 60's here in America, also gave rise to a new Peace Movement; all they were asking was to 'give peace a chance' with John and Yoko at least trying to lead the way. All this mayhem and chaos continues on in East, and nobody really knows what all the fighting is about.​
The Mayan prophecy was truly about ending one age of consciousness, and beginning a new one that will bring about more accountability, attentiveness and awareness that will pave the way for a new understanding of what reality is all about. That is the spiritual cause; in a general way it is about people starting to question and stand up against a system that is intent on intimidation, oppression, abuse and scandal. People need to become more aware of what is going on in the political / economic​
scheme of things, so that the social order can be corrected and uplifted. As individuals we have the choice of either succumbing to oppression and tyranny, or rising up again to our rightful place as divine sparks of creativity. But in order to see changes in the world, we all have to make important changes to our inner selves. As above so below.​
The more we resist, the more the pressures come down upon us; and when people refuse to change, the Universe puts extra pressure on us to do so.​
I agree with your point
Ashriia;​
Perhaps those with soft aspects to the transpersonal planets suffer less, because they just don't realize what is going on.​
The current t-square has been hammering Jupiter in my chart, in the 8th. Talk about change! As a generational aspect, I have Neptune sq Uranus, with Neptune conjunct Saturn in the 12th H. Pluto opposes my Moon. I have definitely undergone a significant process of personal metamorphosis for many years, which has ultimately served to make me stronger and more aware of what is really going on behind the veil of illusion that we have been fed. Stand alone, and stand tall...​
remember the 'Man in the Mirror' by Michael Jackson, which says LOTS.​
Go ahead and make that change.​

Last edited:

ashriia

The lyrics to the man in the mirror song, so fitting with your words, post and these tense aspects.

I haven't heard that song since i was a girl. but just watched the video. fitting, fitting. yep :smile:

Yes a significant feature of this constellation on the personal level is about re-empowerment, and for women this can be especially important since the disempowerment has been going on forever.
This process is about individuals learning to stand on their our own and regain a sense of autonomy and self-reliance. When you can't even rely on family or friends, what then? We rely too much on others to sustain us, comfort us and even define us. This has amounted to competition and dependence, rather than co-operation in the social order. Instead we forget our own ability to shine in unique and individual ways. This is part of the message for the Indigo group as well, born with Uranus/Neptune conjunct, and they are the precursors of how we need to adapt for the coming changes that must eventually come about. Revolution is the only way to really initiate reform and allow a new reality to emerge. Then we must realize also that this agenda affects us all in personal ways, so yes, anger and negativity is becoming pervasive. And everyone is as confused as the next.​
What we are needing now is more spiritual warriors [not religious fanatics] as well as pioneers ready to carve out new ways of living and being. Consider that all the uprisings, disobedience against the system and killings during the 60's here in America, also gave rise to a new Peace Movement; all they were asking was to 'give peace a chance' with John and Yoko at least trying to lead the way. All this mayhem and chaos continues on in East, and nobody really knows what all the fighting is about.​
The Mayan prophecy was truly about ending one age of consciousness, and beginning a new one that will bring about more accountability, attentiveness and awareness that will pave the way for a new understanding of what reality is all about. That is the spiritual cause; in a general way it is about people starting to question and stand up against a system that is intent on intimidation, oppression, abuse and scandal. People need to become more aware of what is going on in the political / economic​
scheme of things, so that the social order can be corrected and uplifted. As individuals we have the choice of either succumbing to oppression and tyranny, or rising up again to our rightful place as divine sparks of creativity. But in order to see changes in the world, we all have to make important changes to our inner selves. As above so below.​
The more we resist, the more the pressures come down upon us; and when people refuse to change, the Universe puts extra pressure on us to do so.​
I agree with your point
Ashriia;​
Perhaps those with soft aspects to the transpersonal planets suffer less, because they just don't realize what is going on.​
The current t-square has been hammering Jupiter in my chart, in the 8th. Talk about change! As a generational aspect, I have Neptune sq Uranus, with Neptune conjunct Saturn in the 12th H. Pluto opposes my Moon. I have definitely undergone a significant process of personal metamorphosis for many years, which has ultimately served to make me stronger and more aware of what is really going on behind the veil of illusion that we have been fed. Stand alone, and stand tall...​
remember the 'Man in the Mirror' by Michael Jackson, which says LOTS.​
Go ahead and make that change.​

secret

Excellent information on what us as human beings, at this point and time in life, are feeling and going through. No we are not cursed, its just our time in each and everyones own life of going through their own personal transforamation, plus watching and living in the worlds transformation. It's brutal which associates with Pluto in breaking down,elimination and other harsh energies.

How do we work to regain the power of the people? Resistance.

For me, I believe I have to master the transformation in my own life first. I am a President of an organization and 5 of the older members (females) do not want to change so it's a constant battle. Last night at a public function filled with people the 5 old members set me up to fall in public. As soon as I recognized the situation I lashed out at them in public filled room. I couldn't help it. I have the Sun, Mars and Mercury in Aries in my 7th house, Natal Pluto in Leo in the 11th and transiting Pluto in Capricorn in the late 3rd right now. I was wrong in how I handled the situation and I should of gracefully went through the embarrassment, corrected the situation and diffuse the problem.

Time for David to slay Goliath= how am I going to slay Goliath, gracefully correcting situations and diffusing problems and then I will be able begin on working towards regaining the power of the people.

Nadineday

I removed my post it needed more editing than I had realized. My mercury mind moves faster than my pen

Last edited:

kimbermoon

thank you so much for your insightful responses to my post...I believe that this must be the way of the future in terms of our human evolution...the 'way' can only be reached through transcending our illusions about what living truly means. We have a higher purpose than scrabbling after fish-heads...I do believe that 2012 ushered in a ' paradigm shift of consciousness ' for the next stage of evolution...we are to rise above the Takers, and teach them how to Give rather than Take. when you put all the pieces of the puzzle together, you begin to see what we really are at risk of, and the underlying forces that are working against us by oppression, domination, terrorism and control. War is never the answer, as was our battle cry back in the 70's but alas our search for peace in this dimension is often fruitless. The pioneers of any new era must always stand strong, and stand together to make the changes required for the betterment of all; and yes Pluto is the signature of it all. That energy will bring us to our knees repeatedly until we learn to transcend and truly be the Phoenix once more. These are the lessons of our quickly changing world, especially during the Grand Cross...this is about separating the wheat from the chaff, and even as we may all be persecuted consistently,
this life is about finding a way to balance victimization, as it plays out both globally and personally. It is about whether we are strong enough to face the truth, and access our collective Higher Consciousness to activate resolutions and progress. Yes we may see ourselves as victims, but from a spiritual perspective, that is only because we allow it. While we search for meaning and truth in our lives, we have to expand our perspectives and see that we have more options than we think we do. We have to change our attitudes about life, for the world really is as we make it; we must resist and say no to that which vexes our Soul; we must be attentive and learn the purpose of cause and effect, so as to be accountable for our own actions, rather than blaming others relentlessly; we must see the the truth of our divine rights and use the creativity given to us all. This struggle of life can indeed be relentless and devastating and many are they who are willing to just give in and give up. Our world needs victors and champions now more than ever; Pluto comes down to testing us as far as whether we allow for continued victimization, or whether we will be victorious over the villains and bullies in life...with it's transformative power it also offers the reward of a Higher Consciousness through awareness of the Universal Laws of Right Living; the need for balance and equality; and the knowledge that what we put out comes back to us in a different form. In that I have learned that it is better to have an Attitude of Gratitude for the small blessings we have, rather than bemoaning all the negative things that we must surge through, and conquer. There is also a portion of Acceptance in the mix but this must not be used foolishly...this is not about surrender, but rather it is about balance, and balance is really the aim of what we are here to do. Through the 8th H we often meet the tragedies and sorrows of life, and through the 9th we learn to make better sense of it all... and only through adversity do we truly become strong. Rather than always trying to survive life, we have the capacity to also become survivors, ready to move on and start again. Thank you again for your personal insights ...I especially like the reference to Uranus in the 8th as being 'inheriting our true identity' ; Uranus is also about the Creative Intellect. :smile: