Neptune in SR 7th house - anyone had it?

AtlanticPacific

Looking ahead at my SR for next year and I see Neptune is in my SR 7th house (on the cusp of the 8th) in Pisces. Natal house it's transiting is the 1st.

Anyone had Neptune in the 7th of a Solar return? I've read some not very positive experiences with this placement...any thoughts? Thanks!

AtlanticPacific

Thanks Maralee, appreciate your response!

I've found scant info online re: Neptune in Solar return 7th house. My friend's mom says it indicates you'll fall for a con artist, but I don't personally ascribe to that belief, LOL. Obviously it doesn't always refer to a person/relationship but I had it once in a solar return YEARS ago, and that year I also got into a longterm relationship, however it was together with Lilith and loosely conjunct my natal Juno, so perhaps that was the key. Nevertheless, the person I began a relationship with was a very creative type, which I think could be symbolized by Neptune.

Curious on your thoughts of what it represents in your SR chart?

Last edited:

Maralee

Atlantic Pacific, I've got my Neptune in 7th house in conjunction with Saturn, Uranus and DSC. All these planets are opposite to Chiron and Mercure in 1st house. In my chart I would say, Neptune isn't very powerful, because its sign - Pisces - is not highlighted. There are no cusp in Pisces, neither planets or axis. The ruler of my DSC is Saturn in Capricorn, so I was very surprised that SR Neptune in 7th house worked out :)

AtlanticPacific

Wowee! That's an intense configuration.

I also have Saturn in 7th (loosely conj my Vertex) and Jupiter conj DC. And it's the same for me - Neptune isn't a major player in my chart (as far as I can tell!). Thanks for your input!

zodiacangel

I just want to say..

My boyfriend has neptune in the 7th when we first met and started our relationship in 2015

we're still together. And I'm an Interior Designer. Artistic and I draw a lot. :sideways: