Is a cazimi planet always strong?

chappygirl

Hello,

I have a question and havent been able to find a clear answer.

I understand a cazimi planet is said to be "wondrous strong".

However, by strong, does it mean that the planet is always "positively" affected or can a planet get exceptionnally hurt for being "in the heart of" whatever sun represents ?

:confused:

heidy26

CAZIMI, OR IN THE HEART OF THE SUN. A Planet is in the heart of the Sun, or in Cazimi, when he is not removed from him 17 min. or is within 17 min. forward or backward, as Sun in 15.30 Taurus, Mercury 15.25. of Taurus: here Mercury is in Cazimi, and all Authors doe hold a planet in Cazimi to be fortified thereby; you must observe all Planets may be in Combustion of the Sun, but he
with none, and that Combustion can onely be by personall conjunction in one Sign, not by any aspect, either Sextile, Square, Trine or Opposition, his Square or Opposite aspects are afflicting, but doe not Combure or cause the Planet to be in Combustion.

According to William Lilly

chappygirl

Thanks!

My question is can a sig. be cazimi and strongly hurt or is the significator always positively strenghtened?

For example in a court case, opponent is cazimi; does it mean the querent will lose?

heidy26

Well, the quote says his Square or Opposite aspects are afflicting, but doe not Combure or cause the Planet to be in Combustion.

chappygirl

Well, the quote says his Square or Opposite aspects are afflicting, but doe not Combure or cause the Planet to be in Combustion.

I am sorry to be confused, english is not my native language. I am not inquiring about a square or opposition, nor combusion..:sad:
I want to know if a significator that is cazimi is always "lucky"? For example, if the quesited is the outcome of a court hearing and if the opponent is cazimi:

- Should I read it as a testimony that the opponent WILL WIN ?
or
- could it mean, if Sun is the judge's decision (in fall), that Sun could deeply HURT the cazimied planet (ie the opponent)?..

that is my question..:(

Last edited:

heidy26

I am sorry to be confused, english is not my native language. I am not inquiring about a square or opposition, nor combusion..:sad:
I want to know if a significator that is cazimi is always "lucky"? For example, if the quesited is the outcome of a court hearing and if the opponent is cazimi:

- Should I read it as a testimony that the opponent WILL WIN ?
or
- could it mean, if Sun is the judge's decision (in fall), that Sun could deeply HURT the cazimied planet (ie the opponent)?..

that is my question..:(

To my understanding, the planet is strengthened because it is in cazimi, but his Square or Opposite aspects are afflicting, but doe not Combure or cause the Planet to be in Combustion means it can be afflicted by squares or oppositions, but not due to combustion.

If the opponent is cazimi, but let's say it is in detriment and Saturn squares him, Moon opposes him and so on and the querent is dignified somehow by domicile, triplicity, exaltation, the decision is in his favor.