Career possibilities? 17M

conspiracy theorist

You'll encounter people in your life that embody a know-it-all, I know everything already air and stance, if you haven't already. I wasn't arguing about the neuro-biology of the brain or it's capacity to assimilate new experiences regardless of the individual's ability to consciously understand said assimilation.

conspiracy theorist

Sit on it for awhile. You don't have to admit anything to me or anyone else. Maybe you'll see the validity in what I said, or maybe you won't. But I don't think you'll get to chew on what I said while we're in the middle of fairly fast paced conversation.

Sam7844

You'll encounter people in your life that embody a know-it-all, I know everything already air and stance, if you haven't already. I wasn't arguing about the neuro-biology of the brain or it's capacity to assimilate new experiences regardless of the individual's ability to consciously understand said assimilation.
I like hanging around people who know a lot more than I do as long as they're humble. It gives me a chance to learn.

You didn't specify what you were meaning though, you only mentioned how I received what you said wrong. I'm guessing you were saying that I have an affinity towards learning, while some do not.

Sam7844

Sit on it for awhile. You don't have to admit anything to me or anyone else. Maybe you'll see the validity in what I said, or maybe you won't. But I don't think you'll get to chew on what I said while we're in the middle of fairly fast paced conversation.
I'm never afraid to admit when I'm wrong.

If it's something I may have to "chew on," would it not save me the trouble if you just clarified? Just my thought on it. I feel that maybe all that I'm saying is sending a weird vibe, I mean nothing of the sort. I say this a lot, but I seriously do appreciate you replying to me. :sideways:

Sam7844

Your chart has very little negative influences if I'm not wrong. You seem to be a lucky person in terms of time of birth. I wish only the best to you. :sideways:

Sam7844

You seem intelligent enough to read what I posted previously. Some people never get a response to their threads. That's hardly fair, wouldn't you say?
Do you feel as if I'm contesting you in a way? If so, I've mentioned before but, that's not what I'm aiming for.

Your posts from before were direct, while this one you leave for me to "chew on." What you say could mean a number of things.

Because one seems more unfair than the other does not make one any less unfair. I don't think so anyway.

"Luck isn't the hallmark of my life m8"

Would you care to tell me what is? I'm sure you have many things to be thankful for, as many people do. I'm wanting to get to know you better. No hard feelings if how I feel is not mutual or if you don't care.

conspiracy theorist

You want to get to know me? PM me. My inbox is open if you want to have an honest conversation. I'm also not interested in sharing details of my life on the public forum.

Last edited: