Updated natal chart with the right birth time this time, want to see how much changes

MoonBucket

Well this is going to be fun!

BTW, my guide on defeating Scorpio is pure gold because it is very accurate and helpful.
Well, for the sake of self-preservation I'd better pick up a copy because I'm a Scorpio with Mars in Scorpio, although generally I feel like Marcus Aurelius at the collapse of the empire.

Kek, whatever you say m8. When I see it cropping up all over the internet, with 5 star reviews then I'll take notice.

P.S I have a bunch of Scorpio friends. I like 'em

Same here, realized a close friend of mines is a Scorpio and that's odd given that we are good friends because I generally don't mesh well with that sign.

The reality is, at its best it is an awesome sign capable of some great deeds and transformative powers but at its worst, it definitely needs to be dealt with.

conspiracy theorist

Well, for the sake of self-preservation I'd better pick up a copy because I'm a Scorpio with Mars in Scorpio, although generally I feel like Marcus Aurelius at the collapse of the empire.
tenor.gif

Please AstroAssist, for the love of god... spare him.

The thing about it all is I feel like I have to be pushed and see true evil in order for my nasty side to come out or for me to have these nasty thoughts, I am naturally a loving person that tries to see good in people.

I have never been the guy who goes out of his way to pick fights or even get on the bad side of people but I feel like I have an innate duty to deliver punishment against such evil.

Even with the nasty people I encounter in life, I don't pick fights with them, they do with me and I feel like I need to do all that is legally possible to get even, I just cannot let it slide because it will keep me up at night. My thought process is today it is me, I am a grown man and I can take it. Tomorrow, it is a helpless kid or a damsel in distress, how can I live with myself knowing I let a demon walk?

I can take jokes and all that but schemes to ruin my life, insult me in front of a crowd, and purposefully humiliate me, such nasty actions and characters cannot be allowed to rise. The truth is such under-handed and scheming people make my blood boil but it makes my blood boil even more to not get even. I literally cannot live with myself if I did not get even.

Not sure what will come of my boss and me. If it ends up being that he stays in his lane and stays out of my way, I may as well drop it altogether while avoiding all future contact. On the other hand if he tries to use me as leverage to move ahead in the future or we cross paths again in our industry, I am going to do everything within legal means to deal with him and be merciless doing so.

conspiracy theorist

Same here, realized a close friend of mines is a Scorpio and that's odd given that we are good friends because I generally don't mesh well with that sign.

The reality is, at its best it is an awesome sign capable of some great deeds and transformative powers but at its worst, it definitely needs to be dealt with.

Meh, although I have such an inordinate interest in astrology, I really don't view people by the Sun signs that they have, and you should really get on the boat with us "champagne overworlders" and start mocking the blogs that suck Scorpio dicks. It's much more fun, and it helps to get some of the vitriol out when you can have a good chuckle at them, instead of becoming indignant over someone's opinions.

conspiracy theorist

The thing about it all is I feel like I have to be pushed and see true evil in order for my nasty side to come out or for me to have these nasty thoughts, I am naturally a loving person that tries to see good in people.

I have never been the guy who goes out of his way to pick fights or even get on the bad side of people but I feel like I have an innate duty to deliver punishment against such evil.

Even with the nasty people I encounter in life, I don't pick fights with them, they do with me and I feel like I need to do all that is legally possible to get even, I just cannot let it slide because it will keep me up at night. My thought process is today it is me, I am a grown man and I can take it. Tomorrow, it is a helpless kid or a damsel in distress, how can I live with myself knowing I let a demon walk?

I can take jokes and all that but schemes to ruin my life, insult me in front of a crowd, and purposefully humiliate me, such nasty actions and characters cannot be allowed to rise. The truth is such under-handed and scheming people make my blood boil but it makes my blood boil even more to not get even. I literally cannot live with myself if I did not get even.

Not sure what will come of my boss and me. If it ends up being that he stays in his lane and stays out of my way, I may as well drop it altogether while avoiding all future contact. On the other hand if he tries to use me as leverage to move ahead in the future or we cross paths again in our industry, I am going to do everything within legal means to deal with him and be merciless doing so.

Sounds like progress to me, man. Way less obsessive than how you came across when you just began posting on here.

Sounds like progress to me, man. Way less obsessive than how you came across when you just began posting on here.

I mean I am not forgiving the scumbag for trying to ruin me but I am sticking to full on ignoring him, especially since I don't work at the place anymore now.

My only concern is moving forward if I have to cross paths with that rat again and tries to enter my life, in that case, I want to be more than ready.

conspiracy theorist

I mean I am not forgiving the scumbag for trying to ruin me but I am sticking to full on ignoring him, especially since I don't work at the place anymore now.

My only concern is moving forward if I have to cross paths with that rat again and tries to enter my life, in that case, I want to be more than ready.

Legitimately, do you have any reason as to why you'd think that he's going to chase you around and tarnish your reputation?