will i get my february salary from them?

Neptune Rising

Hello,

I am taking my old employers to court to get my February salaray which they ommited to pay me after a nightmare scenario.

I got a letter from the tribunal today, so they would have got a copy, my case was accepted by the court, just have to wait a month for them to respond. I was more than a little nervous when i saw this letter and thought, maybe I should just leave it. The only thing makes me want to continue was the way they treated me was so bad, I can't let this be swept away.

So I asked, will they pay me my february salary?

I;m confused by the Moon being my significator and their money.

In the chart I am Jupiter
They are Mercury
Their money is Moon

Mercury moves to square Jupiter in 8 degrees.
Moon is moving into 7th house in 6.

Jupier is slowing down and going retro in 2 degrees so he almost squares POF but doesnt.

North Node is in 2nd house, great! POF is in MC, great?

Mercury is combust, whoa, going to totally be combust by the Sun. That makes me feel they are going to have problems.

Suns square Jupiter in 1 degree.

Moon is in Jupiters detriment, but in Saturns (my 2nd) triplicity. Moon is also in Mercuys house, the money is with them and they dont want me to have it.

Mercury is in Saturns fall, they are really bad for my 2nd house issues. And Venus detriment, they dont want to go to court, they are also in Venus face, so they are watching the judge's actions. In 4 degrees they will be in Saturns terms, maybe they will pay me after all that.

Intersting, the POF is in Saturns exhaltaion, Saturn and Mercury triplicity, and Jupiters face. Im excited about that, it looks great for me.

Moon inconjuncts Jupiter, then trines POF and North Node simultaniously. I think its a yes, yipeeee! I wonder if the inconjunct means a slight adjustment in the amount they pay..

I appreaciate anyones views on this, especially the Moon and what she repersents.

Thank you!
NR

tikana

Sigh!

Neptune,

I am getting a NO..
unfortuantly

*their money*
moon does not aspect jupiter nor saturn
moon does not aspect jupiter and saturn *your 2nd house ruler*

your rulers are weak .. that to say at least

them gemini= mercury combusted and sun intercepts.. mercury will conj sun first before squaring to your jupiter

This looks bad . unfortunately

i hope i am wrong
Tik

NR,

Have you got a date and time to be in court? I am trying to find out at present if it is ok to look at an event chart, before something actually happens.
I think it is ok....people were looking at the time i was meant to be in court, earlier on this year. I think that chart is going to be much more useful, if you have the details.
Event charts trump horaries.........

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
You as the prosecution are Jupiter, they are Mercury as the defendant.

Jupiter is weakened in his Fallen state, but has some strength by being within the First house. Mercury is in Term in Aries, but its cadency makes it weak, and being Combust of Sol makes it even weaker.

The Tenth house is the judge (appropriately in the Sign of Libra), making the judge Venus who Jupiter receives by Triplicty and Term, while Mercury does not receive Venus at all. However, Venus is in detriment, perhaps suggesting some type of deficiancy with the judge. However, Jupiter receiving Venus with two types of dignity seems to suggest the judge ruling in your favor.

This next part I find more difficult. Luna's next and last aspect is a Sextile to Sol, but Sol rules no house as Leo is intercepted within the Eighth. So, I'm not sure what Sol is signifying exactly.

I also find difficulty in this next part as well. Luna as significator of their money is in Gemini, which would suggest Mercury gets to keep it, however Luna is quickly separating a Sextile from her dispositor, suggesting separation of the two. Luna is also in the Terms of Jupiter, but by being in Gemini also serves to detriment the planet.

I have serious doubts Kai that this is the right chart, to be bringing in the judge etc......
If this was a event chart, then I am sure it would be fine, but its not. Like you know, I still have heaps to learn, and have books I am still waiting on, but I just have this niggling feeling this chart, is not going to say what will happen.
No harm done NR, (and hope i dont sound totally full of myself, in being a total beginner)but this question has kind of been asked in the past, and although I understand that the letter has made you ask again, I really think its the event chart that will tell the real story.....

archergirl

It is fine to judge this as a horary chart, L2J. This chart is perfectly readable. ;)

But NR, didn't we already delineate a chart for you about the tribunal, awhile back?

AG:)

Hi archergirl,

I agree that the chart is readable....everyone here has a had a good go at reading it (and i'll admit, better than my own abilities), but i just wondered whether there is a time, to not read the horary, when the event is now confirmed to happen, and to read the event chart instead.......

Dont mind me, I am in a "question everything" mood today.....it shouldnt last long:D

archergirl

I'm stressed about moving back to the UK; but none of the 'extra' charts I have done for the issue make as much sense as the original one, is all I'm saying...

Edit:

I think this may well be a Pyrrhic victory, NR, much as your original chart attested. 'The Verdict', 4th house, sits in the house of your enemy, the 7th, but in the sign of Jupiter's exaltation. It also opposes you by mutual reception, so you 'love' one another but cannot help one another. The defendant's money, the Moon, is indeed in the sign of its keeper, meaning they probably won't have to pay out, and The Verdict receives the Moon by domicile.

The Verdict receives Mercury by term and face, indicating that the verdict will favour Mercury in some sort of way, but the Sun confers its benefic nature onto Mars. However, keep in mind that this same mutually-receptive opposition between you and The Verdict, also squares Mercury, and Mercury is about to become immolated; burned up in an extremely strong Sun; it receives Mercury by term but Jupiter by triplicity, a much better reception. Venus, the judge, is inclined to favour you as she is in Jupiter's terms.

So, like the original chart, the signs are very mixed. It seems to say that you will win your 'point', but that the company is likely to keep their money, or only pay out a small portion of it, if at all.:( But if we look at the condition of each of your significators as a testimony of who will come out on top, it will be you; although both Jupiter and Mercury are peregrine in this chart, Mercury has the added discomfort of being combust; score one for the Small Person.

Last edited:

Neptune Rising

Tik, thanks very much, I thought I was overly optimistic.

Jupiter, I don't yet have a date for the court, I think I'd get one in a month. To be honest, I'd be terrified to look at such a chart. I think I'd draw it up and send it to someone without even looking at it. I like the osterich technique.

Event charts are great, I had a lovely one when I went for the interview for this new job I have, everything was just right! And I got it.

Kai, thanks, I love reding your deliniations, I love the traditional references to the planets, Sol and Luna, it's poetic I find. Yes I didn't have a clue what the Sun meant, its an intercepted ruler of the 8th house/their money. Its weird that Mercury heads towards it and then combusts.

AG, thank you! I snuck this other chart in because I thought things might have changed as they now have a copy of the letter to the tribunal. Prior to this chart, they didn't have a clue what I was doing, they may have thought I just accepted things as they are. Would this type of change of situation merit a new chart?

Thanks everyone you all been very helpful, I'm a bit fed up with the whole thing but I'm trying to be realistic about it.

Ahhh, I just thought of something, I have claimed for 2 things 'unfair dismissal' and 'unpaid wages', mmmm, so maybe the chart is saying I'll win 'unfair dismissal'! I'd be happy with that verdict as they were not so nice to say the least.

Does anyone knwo what the end aspects might mean though? Moon trines POF/10th and North Node/my 2nd at the same time?

Thanks very much
NR

starlink

Hi Neptune! Interesting horary! I dont think I can add more to what Kaioushei and the others have said, but 10 eyes see more than 2 so I will see what else is there to discover. Because this chart is about money, I think the POF does play a big role here and he is in your 10th house, the opponents 4th but disposed of by a very weak Venus. The POF here shows that the 10th house is an important factor in this question, i.o.w. your position in society. You want to get approval of the judge as well and the record set straight.

You as Jupiter are in term of Mars and because Mars is co-significator of the opponent, apart from Mercury, you are maybe a bit at his mercy.
Jupiter is in fall but angular. Mercury is cadent and sunburned and in term of Venus, the judge. Maybe the judge could be on his side. I have a feeling that there are two opponents and that they are in conflict with each other. Mercury will square Mars. One might like you more than the other maybe? (Jupiter in terms of Mars). Mars is also ruled by the Moon, your co-significator. Also the sign Gemini on the 7th could show two people opposing you.

Jupiter is disposed off by Saturn in their 2nd. and will trine your co-sign. Pluto. This could be a positive indication.Pluto is angular so maybe of significance here. Saturn goes direct in Mai! again trining Pluto.

Moon is also in term of Venus. Judge likes you too. That Mars guy is not feeling all too happy, nor do you (having a cold or cough?). Moon is Peregrine and in the 6th.

Opponents money is also ruled by the Moon. They dont seem to have it or are very weak financially.
Sometimes when quisited and quisitor are the same, the answer is Yes, but because Moon is utmost weak, you might get very little.
The Antiscion of the Moon (their money) falls conjunct Mars! at 15°45 Cancer. This does not mean they get the money but that they are preoccupied with their money.

I do use intercepted houses. It does give extra info and Sun therefore co-rules their money. Moon will sextile Sun. Moon will inconjunct Jupiter and this could show that something will have to be adjusted, probably the amount they have to give you. It is possible that you get half a month salary (Gemini, split in two).
Sun will square Jupiter before Moon will sextile Sun which is a bit frustrating. things go slowly and with difficulty. Ruled by Mars, and Mars oposing to Jupiter, there will be a contact (indirectly) between their money and you.
So I do think you will get something, but it could be just peanuts.

End of the matter for them is also yakkee of course with Venus in fall in a cadent house, so it wont be a big victory for them either. But the POF might be of help to them.
Your end of the matter house is ruled by that accidentally dignified Mars in a prolific sign where he is ruler of the triplicity, so you will get something, if not everything. (I think...). Cheers and good luck! Star.

archergirl

I have claimed for 2 things 'unfair dismissal' and 'unpaid wages', mmmm, so maybe the chart is saying I'll win 'unfair dismissal'! I'd be happy with that verdict as they were not so nice to say the least.

This may be the case, NR! Your wages are also represented by Mars (11th house ruler: your salary, or, 'the company's money'); it sits in the 7th of your enemy, and opposes you by mutual reception. Since Mercury also moves to square Mars, there will be huge resistance from them to pay out; since Mars opposes you, you *may* get a token payment, but I wouldn't count on much.

It seems more likely that you will win the 'unfair dismissal' part of it, which, although the money would be nice, 'wins' a bigger point, and that is that companies can't treat their workers like :mad: .

Neptune Rising

Hi Star, thanks very much!

I always forget the dispositors, I'm rushing too much to reach the answer. Yes there were actually 3 bosses at the old work. Two siblings and a parent. I actually got on ok with the parent, but when he went on holiday thats when the siblings turned into tyrants! I can imagine they have argued about all this, they argued a lot of the time. They are definatly preoccupied with their money.

Me in fall, I don't have a cold, just a bit strapped for cash and tired from studies.

The North node is in my 2nd house, and the Moon will be in the 7th house when it trines North Node/POF. It seems like such a wild looking aspects, its screaming something. I would have thought North Node being in my 2nd would bring my bank balance some good luck but something is making me hesitate.

It will definatly take ages in coming, I have to wait for a month for the first response from them, so may not be until May or June for the hearing. I've got exams then! I noticed Saturn doesnt perfect the trine to Pluto, maybe that means close but not quite close enough..

Mars/Jupiter opposition happens in 7 degrees. So its either next Thursdayish or end of May. My right hand itched today, hopefully a good sign. Moon inconjunct Jupiter also in 7 degrees. Moon trine POF in 12 degrees. Hmm, a though, maybe they pay me something in 7 somethings then let tribunal know in 12 somethings and all is settled.

Anyway I'll keep you informed!
Thanks for your help, I really appreciate it!
NR

Neptune Rising

AG, absolutely!! Maybe thats the Pluto in Capricorn thats spurring me on! Thanks AG, your always a great help.

I'm stressed about moving back to the UK
Sorry to hear your stressed! Moving can be so stressful as it is. I hope it goes ok for you.

NR

Neptune Rising

Cheers Tik

It will be an interesting experience to say the least.

Pistols at dawn, or at the tribunal:13: Me against three! They really don't expect this from me, a meek female in their view that belongs in the kitchen (as I used to making them tea, the other admin girl now does that).

Hmm, I don't know how much luck my natal Pluto in 9th house will give me in litigation matters, it'lll be transformative.

cheers!
NR

starlink

Hello Neptune! I have got news for you.... I just read the chapter in Frawleys book about money and getting money back. Guess what! We should not have looked at the 2nd from the 7th, but the 2nd from the 10th! It is the salary you want and that comes from your (ex)boss, his company, so that money is the 11th, not the 8th. He gave the example:"when will I get my wages". So we have to give it a look yet again!! I post this first, then go on.
Star.

starlink

So what do you think. Is this utterly wrong thinking because it is now a courtcase and you have opponents which are the 7th, or can we use the "money the company owes you", 2nd of the 10th? Either way it comes down to Jupiter and Mars somewhere along the line.

Lets just look at this new scenario:
OK, so we have Mars as the salary and Jupiter being you + Moon. Oppositions do not show a NO answer, but a yes answer with a lot of difficulties involved.
Mars is in the 7th and will oppose Jupiter in about 6.5 units and because they are both angular but do want to act, and Mars is in a Cardinal sign, this could be maybe 6.5 weeks time. I still do think you get money out of them.
But then we get the problem of the 10th house. Judge AND the company. As Jupiter has dignities in Libra, maybe the judge as well as the company will be kind to you. Venus in fall.(company could give in to your wishes?) and the judge is probably not the best one there is at the moment.
I dont know, maybe we have to take the 7th house after all. Depends on how you look at it.
Cheers, Star.

starlink

Yes Tik, Mars is in fall but not entirely weak. He is accidentally dignified and he rules the Cancer triplicity by day and night. That should count for something maybe.