When will I find love

Hkk

Account Closed
i already told you... moon to merc... subtract the difference you get your timing.

What do U mean. I don’t understand the answer. Can’t u just tell me the months by numbers? Or don’t you know?

tikana

What do U mean. I don’t understand the answer. Can’t u just tell me the months by numbers? Or don’t you know?

Lol ffs, this is a learning forum
Not a math class
Take deg of mercury and subtract deg of the moon

katydid

When will I find love
Would be grateful for your insights how you got to your conclusions 😍

You are Jupiter, in the 1st house, where you are assertive. But Jupiter is in Capricorn where you are debilitated. And Jupiter is going to conjunct Saturn, which is not much fun. Hitting a wall is a good description.

Jupiter will get past that Saturn wall and move into Aquarius at the end of December.

Until then we have “ Dissatisfaction with self, as well as others…quick irritability’

But there is attainment of far reaching objectives through industry, perseverance and patience.
[ from Ebertin: The Combination of Stellar Influences...=midpoints

So this is an important time for self improvement and preparing oneself to finally meet potential partners, when you are more ready and able to be your best self.

New Years Eve festivities can be a bountiful time for your new beginning. I think most people are looking forward to saying goodbye to 2020. :biggrin:

Hkk

Account Closed
You are Jupiter, in the 1st house, where you are assertive. But Jupiter is in Capricorn where you are debilitated. And Jupiter is going to conjunct Saturn, which is not much fun. Hitting a wall is a good description.

Jupiter will get past that Saturn wall and move into Aquarius at the end of December.

Until then we have “ Dissatisfaction with self, as well as others…quick irritability’

But there is attainment of far reaching objectives through industry, perseverance and patience.
[ from Ebertin: The Combination of Stellar Influences...=midpoints

So this is an important time for self improvement and preparing oneself to finally meet potential partners, when you are more ready and able to be your best self.

New Years Eve festivities can be a bountiful time for your new beginning. I think most people are looking forward to saying goodbye to 2020. :biggrin:

Thank you Katydid 😍

Thanks for taking the time to look and reply with so much detail. I appreciate it and feel hopeful with your insights. I like the quotes you have put in.

Thanks again 😍🥰🌈🌈