New friends?

ersa

Recently , (past month)
I entered into a sport group ..!the members so far are almost in my age.
My question is:will be any chance to make new friends through this group ?

ersa

The chart below

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 51

Osamenor

Staff member
That doesn't really require horary to answer. Of course you have a chance of making friends in a group where you all have a common interest. That you're all close in age as well as sharing a common interest makes it even more likely.

The chart bears that out. You are Mars. Friends are Saturn. Since eleventh house is groups/associates, Saturn can also represent this group. Both you and they are in domicile--you are all happy where you are--and Mars's closest aspect is an applying sextile to Saturn. Saturn is not only in his own domicile, he's also in Mars's sign of exaltation. You really like these people.

I also think there's a good chance of finding an especially close friend in this group, or even a significant other if you're looking for one (assuming this group includes people of the gender you prefer for significant others). Seventh house ruler is Venus, which is just inside the eleventh.

ersa

That doesn't really require horary to answer. Of course you have a chance of making friends in a group where you all have a common interest. That you're all close in age as well as sharing a common interest makes it even more likely.

The chart bears that out. You are Mars. Friends are Saturn. Since eleventh house is groups/associates, Saturn can also represent this group. Both you and they are in domicile--you are all happy where you are--and Mars's closest aspect is an applying sextile to Saturn. Saturn is not only in his own domicile, he's also in Mars's sign of exaltation. You really like these people.

I also think there's a good chance of finding an especially close friend in this group, or even a significant other if you're looking for one (assuming this group includes people of the gender you prefer for significant others). Seventh house ruler is Venus, which is just inside the eleventh.
Thank you osamenor
Not always ..sometimes we are together with a group of people but not become a friendship.
I am looking forward
Thanks

wan

Friends should be signified by Venus, should they not? Libra is on Dsc and Venus rules Libra, not Saturn.

ersa

Hello
I met someone new in another activity and we have some communication until now.
I don’t know if ends up in a new friend but I felt to mention it here.

rafaella

Since Mars sextile with Saturn in 2 units can we tell that something can happen in 2 weeks or months?

yes well done! You assessment is correct. Mars in fixed, Moon in fixed... this shows things being slow. So 'months' would be our estimation. For timing you check Mars to Saturn degree difference, this is our 1st time estimation, so about 2 months, the second is through ephemeris... that is when in real time Mars completes the aspect to Saturn. For this you move the chart forward a few days until Mars and Saturn are in the same degree, this happens when they are both at 19.57 degrees approximate in the respective signs. This mean slightly more than 2,5 units, so 2 to 2,7 units of time, months.

Another aspect is Moon to Mercury which might be important. What activity is this you entered? Mercury is in sign of Jup, and Jup is angular on MC. Is there also online activity with this group? Mercury rules the 3rd.

ersa

Hello Rafaella
Thanks for answering .
The first activity which I did the horary was for tennis and the second I followed was hiking .

Ouranos

11th House - Ruler Saturn, own sign (You are welcome in the group)
1st House - Ruler Mars, own sign but out of sect in 8th (You feel at odds but willing to explore and try something new)
Both significators by sextile but without reception. It's like saying "Freeze!"

Thank you for keeping us updated!
Ouranos

ersa

11th House - Ruler Saturn, own sign (You are welcome in the group)
1st House - Ruler Mars, own sign but out of sect in 8th (You feel at odds but willing to explore and try something new)
Both significators by sextile but without reception. It's like saying "Freeze!"

Thank you for keeping us updated!
Ouranos
Hi ,
What do you mean Uranus ?
That the chart says no?

Ouranos

Hello Ersa,
I would like to see a reception between Mars and Saturn.
By nature, the sextile is weak and the 2 planets involved are more 'business like' type of relationship.
And both rulers being in their own domicile, it is a matter of whose going to make the first move.
And the Moon applying by square to Mars in the 8th suggests a possible change where money is involved.
“Ultimately the bond of all companionship, whether in marriage or in friendship, is conversation.”
– Oscar Wilde

All the best for you Ersa,
Ouranos