What does it mean when your dominant element is fire?

Fire dominants are energetic and self-starting, independent, passionate, have shorter attention spans, and are more "self-focused" than the other elements (I like to use "self-focused" in place of selfish bc of the negative connotations that come with the word). You will probably see these qualities reflected in the rest of your chart and see these fiery spins on your non-fire placements!
As for compatibility, I'd need to know the rest of your chart to say :) but it is, generally speaking, more strenuous for fire dominants to live harmoniously with water or earth dominants. They could be interpreted as too erratic or brash for these elements.

ChildOfVenus

Fire dominants are energetic and self-starting, independent, passionate, have shorter attention spans, and are more "self-focused" than the other elements (I like to use "self-focused" in place of selfish bc of the negative connotations that come with the word). You will probably see these qualities reflected in the rest of your chart and see these fiery spins on your non-fire placements!
As for compatibility, I'd need to know the rest of your chart to say :) but it is, generally speaking, more strenuous for fire dominants to live harmoniously with water or earth dominants. They could be interpreted as too erratic or brash for these elements.

Some people are attracted to what they lack though.