Why was this 2016 hard for me and about 2017?

sagiataria89

I was wondering, why did 2016 was a very hard year for me (mostly in health and money matters?) It does look like it was more or less the same for some other signs.
Also, What can I expect for 2017? Something relevant?

Attachments

• Chart1.jpg
    Chart1.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 29

AppLeo

Hi! Sorry if I sound like a fool, but how can I do so?

It's no problem.

When you are at the "Extended Chart Selection", go to the "Please Select Chart Type" tab and scroll down to "transits." That way, we can see how the energies of the planets today will influence your natal chart, which can essentially predict how you'll do this year.

Here's some general stuff this year for you:

Sagittarius 2017 Horoscope: http://darkstarastrology.com/sagittarius-horoscope-2017/

Aries 2017 Horoscope: http://darkstarastrology.com/aries-horoscope-2017/

If you read these web pages you can get a very general idea on how you'll do this year.

AppLeo

So looking at your problems regarding health and money matters...

The 2nd house symbolizes are money and material possessions. Looking at the transits, there are no transit planets in the 2nd house. However, the ruler of your 2nd house is being aspected to pluto. So there may be a chaotic and obsession regarding money matters. It's going to be like this for a while because Pluto moves very slow.

Looking at the 6th house you have no planets transiting there, so I'm looking at the ruler of the 6th house. Your natal Mercury is in the 8th house. Naturally, this is already chaotic. Your health may have many ups and downs throughout your life.

As of now, Saturn is transiting and conjunct your Mercury. It's in the sign of Sagittarius and your Sun is in Sagittarius. Saturn could be limiting the health aspect of your life. In general, your life may seem pretty difficult because of this Saturn transit.

However, in about 1-2 years, your life, health, and money matters should be better.

Chillaxer

Pluto will have transited your natal Saturn and Neptune recently.

The big one to me is Saturn going through your eighth house and transiting those personal planets.

The 8th is sex, death, upheaval, transformation, Satrun in the 8th is recognisably a heavy one.

sagiataria89

Pluto will have transited your natal Saturn and Neptune recently.

The big one to me is Saturn going through your eighth house and transiting those personal planets.

The 8th is sex, death, upheaval, transformation, Satrun in the 8th is recognisably a heavy one.
Hmm.. Interesting. Saturn in the 8th is relathed with death, and deep change, in the literal and metaphorical sense of the word, righ?

sagiataria89

So looking at your problems regarding health and money matters...

The 2nd house symbolizes are money and material possessions. Looking at the transits, there are no transit planets in the 2nd house. However, the ruler of your 2nd house is being aspected to pluto. So there may be a chaotic and obsession regarding money matters. It's going to be like this for a while because Pluto moves very slow.

Looking at the 6th house you have no planets transiting there, so I'm looking at the ruler of the 6th house. Your natal Mercury is in the 8th house. Naturally, this is already chaotic. Your health may have many ups and downs throughout your life.

As of now, Saturn is transiting and conjunct your Mercury. It's in the sign of Sagittarius and your Sun is in Sagittarius. Saturn could be limiting the health aspect of your life. In general, your life may seem pretty difficult because of this Saturn transit.

However, in about 1-2 years, your life, health, and money matters should be better.
Thank you very much for you insightful answer. I know that there are a lot of difficult aspects on my birthchart, and maybe, that´s why I can´t help feeling overwhlemed by life every now and then. Kinda interesting that you say that life would get getter for me in 1 or 2 years, as I had a palm reading, and I was told that my life would improve after my twenties

wilsontc

Staff member
unconfusion, to sagiataria

sagiataria,

You said:
I was wondering, why did 2016 was a very hard year for me...?

Right now transiting (moving planets in the sky) Pluto :)pluto: transformation) is going over your birth Neptune :)neptune: spirituality, also confusion). This indicates a time of unconfusion, when the confusion of neptune is being revealed and you begin to see things clearer. With your birth Neptune on the Midheaven (outer world), most likely you have not been seeing outer world clearly and maybe confused about what is going on with how the world affects you. Now that you are seeing clearer, you can take action to take control of your world view and use this new awareness to develop. This is a LONG transit that began several years ago and is ongoing, so now is the time to begin your outer world transformation.

Transformationally,

Tim

sagiataria89

Re: unconfusion, to sagiataria

sagiataria,

You said:

Right now transiting (moving planets in the sky) Pluto :)pluto: transformation) is going over your birth Neptune :)neptune: spirituality, also confusion). This indicates a time of unconfusion, when the confusion of neptune is being revealed and you begin to see things clearer. With your birth Neptune on the Midheaven (outer world), most likely you have not been seeing outer world clearly and maybe confused about what is going on with how the world affects you. Now that you are seeing clearer, you can take action to take control of your world view and use this new awareness to develop. This is a LONG transit that began several years ago and is ongoing, so now is the time to begin your outer world transformation.

Transformationally,

Tim
Thanks so much, Tim. To say it in only a few words, I was a very sheltered child by an overprotective mother through all my my childhood up until my early twenties.
Then, when somebody very close to my heart passed away, and I felt my world shattered. Even tough it was a very difficult event for me, that death made me realize a lot of things about my life and its direction. It has not been easy for me, you know? But i feel like i´m slowly finding my true self, and with a bit of luck, my true direction...