Thread: Followers
View Single Post
Unread 09-06-2019, 09:30 AM

Re: Followers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
I am curious what aspects, configurations, houses and signs make good followers? I see strength's and leadership in all houses and signs, but am wondering what makes for a good follower?
Teaching methods last century in my country used to (don't know if it is still so) place importance on whether aspects were ingoing or outgoing (different to applying and separating). If the faster planet was ahead of the slower planet in the signs, it carried the slower planet's influence in its functioning; If the slower planet was ahead of the faster planet, the faster planet was under its influence.

'The follower' was seen as an ingoing Neptune to a faster personal planet. The faster planet became that which/whose influence was worshipped and idolised. Obviously a first thought is in a religious sense, yet it applies to anything that an idividual's faith 'looks up to' and can strengthen or weaken individual will.

The concept made interesting exercises in the influence effect of applying and separating aspects, according to which planet was on a higher degree.