View Single Post
Unread 10-09-2017, 09:56 PM

Re: What will be the cause of my death? How long will I live? In other words, longevi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abjones41 View Post
I posted this in the Vedic astrology section, as well as the read my chart section, but I’m unsure of the right section to post this under. Horary astrology seems more like it. Birth information: January 23, 1997, 6:03 A.M. Hattiesburg, Mississippi, USA.
You are only 20, don't think about death already. What is your motivation really? Why do you want to know? If you are 70 and suffering from Cancer I may understand, but such a young person, makes no sense.

It concerns me that you opened a new account and immediately asked on different sections same question. We've had suicidal people asking these types of questions here before, I hope you are not one of them. If you are, please seek professional help and talk to family/friends. If you need to talk you can pm me, but I'm not going to read your chart.

[Moved this post and all others through #14 in this thread from a thread posted in Horary with the same question and a similar title. Since it was not a horary question or horary chart, and this identical topic had already been posted by the OP, I moved it here and deleted the rest of the horary thread. - Moderator]

Last edited by Osamenor; 10-11-2017 at 06:01 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rafaella For This Useful Post:
CancerEvolve (10-10-2017), Chrysalis (10-09-2017)