View Single Post
Unread 08-29-2007, 08:38 AM

Re: will package make it out of U.S. customs office

Hi Goca, the question actually is: "will package leave customs" and not "will I receive the package". So IMO, looking at only that question, I would say, yes, the package will leave customs, because Mercury is leaving the square to Jupiter (customs). Anything else is not asked for in this question. Of course we are all curious and look a bit further, so yes, will the package get to the querent? Querent is also Jupiter. We now look differently at Mercury and Jupiter. Where is Mercury (also ruler of "End of the Matter") positioned`? In own house and dignified by sign which is fortunate. It moves towards the POF, very dignified in the 7th (an Angle) and also in terms of Mercury as well as disposed of by Mercury. On it's way to POF, I think it has first to meet with a sudden whatever (change of some kind, unexpected event) and after that it will conjunct the POF, so I think, she will receive the package as well but indeed, due to the last difficult aspect of the Moon to Saturn, it could be delayed. Also noteworthy is the fact that Saturn is conjunct the fixed star Cor Leonis, a Star of great virtue an influence (Lilly), so maybe Saturn works out not THAT negative as usual? For a star of great magnitude we could even allow an orb of 7°30 and for a 2nd Magnitude 5°30. I think Cor Leonis (Regulus) is a star of great Magnitude, so in this case it even conjuncts the Sun which is the general indicator of the chart and indicating good fortune, maybe a bit less due to the fact that the Sun and all the others are in the 6th house. Good again is that the Sun is disposed off by Mercury and this one is well placed and dignified.