Should I tell the truth?

rohitmalik8

Hi Everyone,

I am planning to tell truth about someone to someone.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_09_rmm_hr.50036.32123.jpg
    astro_2gw_09_rmm_hr.50036.32123.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

aquarius7000

Hi,

In Horary, we need to assign houses to the querent and the quesited. Your telling us in what relationship you stand with this person could help us with that.

Thank you
:)AQ7

greybeard

Never tell the truth when you can lie. It's so much more creative, and entertaining too.
And it exercises your memory, keeping track of what you said yesterday and last week.

But if you must tell the truth....
This truth smacks of hanging someone else's dirty laundry out to dry.

A long time ago I was sitting and sipping on a brandy with a friend at a bar in a little cowtown out in the wild wild west.

The lady tending bar was a Paiute with three or four kids to feed and a husband long gone.
Down at the end of the bar sat five or six Paiutes. A couple of them were playing liar's dice. My friend and I paid them no attention, but of a sudden the decibel level down at the end of the bar increased exponentially. There was an argument going on.

Just before this, the old man who owned the bar came in and relieved the lady bartender. She sat down way at the end of the bar with her friends.

The argument escalated, and was at the point of passing from the realm of words to fists. The old man pulled a cut-off pool cue from under the bar, cocked it and told one young man to leave. He didn't see why he should leave.

Being a good Samaritan, young and full of wild oats and other things, I stepped over to the young man and convinced him to leave. I took him out on the sidewalk and pointed him toward the other bar in town.

As I stepped back into the bar, I heard the old man in the process of firing his bartender. Being a good Samaritan, young and full of wild oats and other things, I informed the boss man that he had neither cause nor right to fire the young lady. He was already angry and I didn't help matters. I told him that if he wanted to pull a pool cue on someone, he should try me. Wild oats.

The next thing I saw was a .45 revolver in his hand. The business end looked something like the Holland Tunnel. I thought to myself, "All he has to do is move his finger and...."

That was the last time I ever butted into someone else's affair. It just ain't smart.

Unless there is some compelling reason to tell the truth about someone else, and unless that truth is something good about that person...

Without benefit of astrology, I would say that by keeping one's mouth shut, one does not insert one's foot in it. As the Mexicans say, "En boca cerrada no cae mosca."

There's the story. And my two bits.
Think about what you intend to do before you do something you will regret.

Last edited:

rohitmalik8

Hey greybeard,

There is a compelling reason for me to tell the truth. That person might or might not see it now but if she takes action on my truth it will help not only her but her all family in long run.

Now I will not say that I am not selfish. Telling the truth will also help me a lot. Thats why confusion. I am just asking through astrology if I should go ahead and will I get benefits from it?

greybeard

My answer to your question stands.

I recuse.

Your choice or decision should be based on your personal ideals, principles, values, etc.

You might consider that tired old saw -- "Do unto others...." If your positions were reversed, would you want that other person to tell you the truth?

rohitmalik8

and my answer is Yes. If positions are reversed then I would like to know the truth because it effects my whole life.

Well thank you sir for your answer.

Anyways astrologically speaking anyone?????? :whistling:

rafaella

So did you tell the truth to that person? What happened?

Horarywise, there are a lot of oppositions in this chart between 1st and 7th house. The question is slightly vague for me, but I chose to take the mother of the guy as 7th house and skip the guy as it seems he is irrelevant to the question. Or is he?

So your ruler is Jupiter in detriment, Mercury is quesited. Moon is opposing Venus next and translating to Mercury and Jup by oppositions. Mercury, the quesited is strongest as its in its own domicile, but Moon does not like Mercury from where it is placed in Sag. Moon is your co-ruler and exposer here of the 'truth' and it is harming her. Venus is the thing which is hidden as it rules 12th from 7th and Moon translates its light to Mercury.

It appears what you reveal will create some tensions judging by aspects, but Mercury as the strongest is capable to do something more with what is being said...She doesn't like you, Jupiter, but is in term of Venus so will like what is being told to her... I think.

Again , the question was a bit vague and hard to determine the significators, it is important in questions that are unusual such as this one to tell a bit more...

please update!

rohitmalik8

Horarywise, there are a lot of oppositions in this chart between 1st and 7th house. The question is slightly vague for me, but I chose to take the mother of the guy as 7th house and skip the guy as it seems he is irrelevant to the question. Or is he?

So your ruler is Jupiter in detriment, Mercury is quesited. Moon is opposing Venus next and translating to Mercury and Jup by oppositions. Mercury, the quesited is strongest as its in its own domicile, but Moon does not like Mercury from where it is placed in Sag. Moon is your co-ruler and exposer here of the 'truth' and it is harming her. Venus is the thing which is hidden as it rules 12th from 7th and Moon translates its light to Mercury.

It appears what you reveal will create some tensions judging by aspects, but Mercury as the strongest is capable to do something more with what is being said...She doesn't like you, Jupiter, but is in term of Venus so will like what is being told to her... I think.

Again , the question was a bit vague and hard to determine the significators, it is important in questions that are unusual such as this one to tell a bit more...

please update!

Thanks a lot for your answer!

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member

please update!

Hi, Rafaella.

I enjoy your posts because I always learn so much.
May I inquire about your thinking please in the following excerpt?

You wrote in bold above and parentheses are mine:
"She [Merc in Gemini] doesn't like you, Jupiter [in Gemini], but is in term of Venus so will like what is being told to her..."​
Would you mind to say a bit about why Mercury in Gemini does not like Jupiter in Gemini in this instance?

I thank you.

rafaella

Hi, Rafaella.

I enjoy your posts because I always learn so much.
May I inquire about your thinking please in the following excerpt?

You wrote in bold above and parentheses are mine:
"She [Merc in Gemini] doesn't like you, Jupiter [in Gemini], but is in term of Venus so will like what is being told to her..."
Would you mind to say a bit about why Mercury in Gemini does not like Jupiter in Gemini in this instance?

I thank you.

Thanks Ilene! Anything in Gemeni, is in detriment of Jupiter so the way I see it is Mercury dislikes Jup, harms him, unfriendly to him...Even though there is a conjunction and the two planets come together the underlying theme is that Mercury here has upper hand and can harm Jupiter who is also placed in Gemeni.

Hope this clarifies it :)

rafaella

Thanks a lot for your answer! No I didn't today! But I will tomorrow! Well the truth will effect the guy also! I said earlier also the truth may be helpful to me based on actions of other person! So now what do u say? Also can u plz tell me whether it will be positive for me?

Well I didn't include the boy, if I do perhaps he is Mercury and his mother is Jupiter, leaving Moon for you - this can work as well. Or I may use Venus as her kid and leave the rest as now.....It is important in horary to choose the right significators and with this question seems quite complicated.

Nonethless, based on aspects between 1st and 7th house of the other i'd say there are definitely going to be tensions. Planets in Sag dislike whatever is in Gemeni - opposits. But both being angular here perhaps you can work this out.

Whether it is beneficial for you, I think not quite. Jupiter is in detriment and really not able act to his advantage. But Moon being the driver of the chart, is in sign of Jupiter and is helpful to him. Maybe the immediate aspects of what happens is not very positive, but later on events will work out in your favour....Would that make sense? This is going to be interesting so please update!

Best of luck to you with this!

rohitmalik8

Hi rafaella,

Can you tell me if anything positive will come to me and if yes then by when?

I will be really thankful to you.

Last edited:

rafaella

I got your PM. I really can't add more than I have previously. Has this person contacted you? What has happened since you spoke to her?

I think now that the event has happened, you can ask another horary about the consequences, but be specific - asking about 'something positive' is vague. What exactly do you need her to do? Do you want her to tell her son off, or give you a present or whatever....be specific.

The current chart shows conjunctions from Mercury and Venus to Jupiter, angular benefics with strong Mercury doesn't look too bad, but with Moon opposing them all, seems like an emotional battle within you. Moon translates between them by opposition, so perhaps all the effort may not be worth it.