Interpretation of my sister's chart

Sunrise30

Hi again, I would like to get an interpretation of my sister's chart regarding her career or any interesting aspects that you see, thank you! :joyful:

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_02_sele_sele.51728.1331.gif
    astro_w2gw_02_sele_sele.51728.1331.gif
    49 KB · Views: 50

sibylline

Does she have any career interests? Any subjects that she is particularly interested in? There are many career paths which could suit any one chart, and many career paths.

Bina

Looks like your sister is quiet introverted... there are also a number of challenging aspects she needs to work with, Saturn opp Venus and Moon square Pluto...
She also has a fair amount of imagination, but this may not be expressed easily...
I would say it may not be easy for her to find some work that suits her... and it may take time...

Last edited:

theV

Writing, teaching or performing art I think would be beneficial for her.

Last edited:

Spiritlite

I'm fascinated with how full her 12th house is. Is she very introverted? Look at her Sun and her Moon conjunct in House 12. When planets are in House 12 those planets are very hard to express for her, and may even be hidden for her. So in her case it's emotions and mother and nurturing, it's the father and creativity and her sense of self.

When people have a full 12th house they use a lot of their psychic and spiritual energy to be around people and in society and they frequently HAVE to have a lot of breaks from people to recoup and she HAS to have time alone. She would need a job where she is able to and feels okay with having to take days off here and there to just recoup. I have Moon in H12 and I absolutely HAVE to have my alone time and just not be out there in the world.

In H5 which is creativity she has Jupiter, Uranus, and Neptune. So she's fuzzy on what she wants to create in life. Neptune makes things SO fuzzy and SO unclear.

I feel she's very sensitive and very deep and very unable to really figure out what she needs, but she'll get there.

Hope that helped.

wan

Your sister has no planet in angular houses. This could mean that she feels more comfortable taking orders rather than giving out orders. She has all three important planets (Sun, Moon, and ascendant ruler) in the 12th house. She is a super-private person.

sethi

Well her best bet would be the teaching career where she will shine.

Her partnership house has problems and she will have difficulty finding the right partners

Last edited: