Hi everyone anyone good at aspects??!!

Whoam1

Wow yes i like alcohol and when im a wreck my will bends and i fall into substances and party, this is very interesting do you find yourself lost in this too at times?
Also do you know anything about any paranormal o medium ir something like it? im very intrigued!! thanks again for telling me what was DEC :biggrin::biggrin:

Let me clear some air space here. Your chart has an angular Uranus-Saturn, and possibly Sun [freedom, control, centeredness]. My chart is thematical different primarily Eris[angular, possible Sun aspect]. Pluto (hard aspect to the Moon). Jupiter/Sun(so Thus we do share). I also have Saturn to a lesser extent and mercury.

Looking at your chart speak to freedom, autonomy, fantasy, and centeredness.

Mine is to authenticity, centeredness, discord, and mentality.

We share the fact that we are quest goers, we place ourselves in the center of the situation (Or are placed there by others).

You want to be free, and in control so you use drugs to reach the fantasy (that's how you get away it appears). I instead worry about stuff. I want to be myself with out others so I literaly walk away, and if my problems follow I sow chaos, in my relationships,mind, or otherwise. To try to get away [Or in accident like aftermath].

I drink and smoke and sow chaos in myself from time to time so I don't hurt or sow discord in people, or so I'm not a wreck.

Yes I am inclined to mystic stuff (existential and deep stuff outside societal norms but under the radar.).

Misssfortune

These Astrotheme charts are nearly illegible. Can you post your Astrodienst chart with the vertex in it? You'll see a drop-down menu for adding additional points.

Sorry i fell asleep with my computer open hehe but after searching how to find the vertex in astrodienst i did hope it works thanks way bread!.:biggrin:

Attachments

• ASTROOOP.jpg
    ASTROOOP.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

Misssfortune

Let me clear some air space here. Your chart has an angular Uranus-Saturn, and possibly Sun [freedom, control, centeredness]. My chart is thematical different primarily Eris[angular, possible Sun aspect]. Pluto (hard aspect to the Moon). Jupiter/Sun(so Thus we do share). I also have Saturn to a lesser extent and mercury.

Looking at your chart speak to freedom, autonomy, fantasy, and centeredness.

Mine is to authenticity, centeredness, discord, and mentality.

We share the fact that we are quest goers, we place ourselves in the center of the situation (Or are placed there by others).

You want to be free, and in control so you use drugs to reach the fantasy (that's how you get away it appears). I instead worry about stuff. I want to be myself with out others so I literaly walk away, and if my problems follow I sow chaos, in my relationships,mind, or otherwise. To try to get away [Or in accident like aftermath].

I drink and smoke and sow chaos in myself from time to time so I don't hurt or sow discord in people, or so I'm not a wreck.

Yes I am inclined to mystic stuff (existential and deep stuff outside societal norms but under the radar.).

Its the only ways i stop thinking it is a distraction and as for walking away i do that too i prefer to be alone than changing the way i am i don't like hypocrisy
i would rather die than to be like that or a lier i don't know sometimes i feel like im crazy and everyone is good and perhaps i am wrong instead of people, its cool you like also all the paranormal stuff its a whole different world i gained interest for things that have happened in my life and cannot explain its weird.

Whoam1

Its the only ways i stop thinking it is a distraction and as for walking away i do that too i prefer to be alone than changing the way i am i don't like hypocrisy
i would rather die than to be like that or a lier i don't know sometimes i feel like im crazy and everyone is good and perhaps i am wrong instead of people, its cool you like also all the paranormal stuff its a whole different world i gained interest for things that have happened in my life and cannot explain its weird.

You are definetly a Uranus dominant person.

Misssfortune

Ah... now we get some where.

There have been a lot of discussions here and other places on the net about developing mystical sensitivities. And so over the years I have collected a long list.

Since you want to be an astrologer, I presume that you can look into your chart and see if any of these impact you. The more of these that you have, the greater the possibility:

Indicators of Mystical or Psychic Sensitivity

Ascendant

1. Ascendant Conjunct Neptune: Psychic and intuitive

2. Ascendant Sextile Neptune: Psychic and intuitive

3. Ascendant Trine Neptune: Psychic and intuitive

The MOON

1. THE MOON IN THE FIRST HOUSE. When the Moon is rising in the First House
at birth and particularly in common or cardinal sign she gives the person
then born a very restless nature; he is constantly endeavoring to change his
position environment and occupation, is ensouled by an insatiable wanderlust
and always ready to roam. When the Moon is rising in a fixed sign there is
a little more stability to the nature but even then the person will probably
spend at least part of his time in a roving existence. People with the Moon
in the First House are usually sensitives, especially if the Moon is in the
psychic signs Cancer or Pisces. They have a very vivid imagination and are
quite intuitive. This position of the Moon has a powerful influence upon
health especially in a woman's horoscope and the aspects which the Moon receives determine the strength of the constitution. It is also a sign of
success in such occupations as bring the person in close touch with the pub-
lic.

2. THE MOON IN THE FOURTH HOUSE well-aspected indicates fortunate home conditions, especially toward the close of life but if the Moon is afflicted we
may judge the reverse. This position also gives a tendency toward psychic
experiences especially if the Moon is in its own sign Cancer or in Pisces,
another watery sign. It also shows many changes of residence which will be
fortunate or otherwise according to other aspects of the Moon.

3. THE MOON CONJUNCTION OR PARALLEL TO URANUS gives mental and psychic tendencies similar to those of the good aspects and also the same liability to
irregular love-affairs, but these tendencies are not so pronounced and a
clandestine love-affair generated under the conjunction of Uranus and the
Moon may have distinctly disastrous results similar to those mentioned under
the bad aspects. If the conjunction occurs in Cancer it indicates nervous
indigestion; in Leo it inclines to palpitation of the heart, interferes with
the rhythm of the heartbeat and gives a spasmodic action which will probably
prove fatal when it has run its course; in Scorpio it inclines to perverted
practices; in Sagittarius the reflex action would be felt in the lungs and
similarly with the other signs.

4. THE MOON CONJUNCTION OR PARALLEL TO NEPTUNE indicates the same strong
psychic faculties as the good aspects, particularly if Neptune is placed in
the psychic sign Cancer. Those who have been norm with the good configurations of Neptune during the fourteen years when it was in the airy scientific sign Gemini are now conquering the air and perfecting scientific inventions which will make us marvel, but the children who have been born under
favorable configurations during the fourteen years Neptune has been going
through the psychic sign Cancer are growing up around us as a band of mystics and when they have reached mature years they will astonish us with
their spiritual insight and power. Among other things they will develop the
soul of music in a hitherto unprecedented manner.

5. Moon Sextile Uranus: Potential for keen intuition; in advanced types, would give potential for great healing power.

6. Moon Trine Uranus: Keen intuition; in advanced types, would give great healing power.

7. Moon in Pisces: Needs other characteristics in chart to be reliable. Visionary, mystical if unafflicted.

8. Moon in 9th House: Dreams and visions can be of great significance if not heavily afflicted; receptivity toward the superconscious realms.

9. Moon Sextile Neptune: Potential to develop keen psychic sensitivity.

10. Moon Trine Neptune: Keen psychic sensitivity; so psychic they are susceptible to emotional atmosphere around them and they react strongly.

11. Moon in Cancer: Strong psychic ability. Cancer is a psychic sign if this aspect is used in balance with the 8th sign.

The SUN

1. Sun in Cancer: Cancer is a psychic sign and therefore the Sun in Cancer gives a tendency
toward the occult, often with psychic experiences.

2. THE SUN SEXTILE OR TRINE TO NEPTUNE favors the possibility of developing
spiritual faculties, for Neptune intensifies the higher vibrations in the
aura and as some express themselves best through music these aspects make
them unusually sensitive to echoes from the heaven world, which is the realm
of tone. Many people with these configurations hear the harmony of the
spheres and if Mercury, the lower octave of Neptune, gives the requisite
dexterity they become musicians of a high inspirational nature. In others
it breeds a love of the occult which leads them into the higher life, but
they usually approach it from the intellectual standpoint as psychic investigators. A few live the life and obtain first-hand knowledge.

3. Sun in Aquarius: Sign of spiritual rebirth

4. Sun in Sagittarius: Has the ability to see the future by their understanding of current trends of thought, and their insights border on prophecy. Keyword is perception, another word for insight or intuition as it applies here.

5. Sun Sextile Uranus: Potential for strong magnetic healing force; potential to be a strongly intuitive person.

6. Sun Trine Uranus: Strong magnetic healing force; strongly intuitive person

7. Sun Sextile Neptune: Potential to be extremely sensitive to inner currents and to be, by nature, a mystic; in medical field has potential to give healing powers

8. Sun Trine Neptune: extremely sensitive to inner currents and is by nature a mystic.; in medical field would give healing powers. “When Neptune is harmoniously linked to the luminaries in the chart of a person who can respond to its higher rays, it can bestow gifts of a clairvoyant and clairaudient nature.”

9. Sun Conjunct Neptune: Psychically sensitive; mystically inclined; not an easy person to understand for they do not understand themselves. Alan Oken: “When Neptune is harmoniously linked to the luminaries in the chart of a person who can respond to its higher rays, it can bestow gifts of a clairvoyant and clairaudient nature.” Pg 558, Alan Oken’s Complete Astrology

10. Sun in Sagittarius: has the ability to see the future by their understanding of current trends of thought, and their insights border on prophecy. Keyword is perception, another word for intuition.

MERCURY

1. Mercury Sextile Neptune: Potential for aptitude for psychic and mystical fields; Potential to benefit from dreams and visions; Potential for ability to contact higher planes of consciousness in sleep and in meditation and bring instruction through to the conscious mind.

2. Mercury Trine Neptune: Aptitude for psychic and mystical fields; can benefit from dreams and visions; has ability to contact higher planes of consciousness in sleep and in meditation and bring instruction through to the conscious mind.

4. MERCURY IN PISCES the occult water sign, seems to endow the mind with a
certain psychic faculty which is not so much intuition as imagination. They
think or imagine that something must be so and so and it is a startling fact
that they are usually correct, but this ability brings them dangerously near
to mediumship if Mercury is afflicted or when Neptune, the higher octave of
Mercury, is in the Twelfth House. Therefore this is rather a dangerous position. If Mercury is afflicted by Saturn this position in Pisces makes the
person liable to gloom and the mind will be subject to constant worry with a
turn toward melancholy. Usually, people with Mercury in Pisces are of a
kindly and benevolent disposition. This also is a good indication that success may be attained in chemistry and as a dietitian in the preparation of
health foods. psychic and visionary type of mind; highly intuitive and telepathic on the unconscious level.

5. Mercury Conjunct Neptune: Highly intuitive and receives psychic impressions from others which they find confusing until they learn to discern exactly what the vibration represents. i.e. sorrow, fear.

VENUS

1. VENUS IN CANCER blends the characteristics of Venus with those of the Moon
and the psychic watery nature of Cancer. Therefore this position gives the
person a very fruitful imagination and he or she is very part to come in
touch with the inhabitants of the unseen world or at least take up some very
devotional phase of religion; but this is dangerous because Venus is
negative, attracting without selecting or discriminating hence makes liable
to domination by spirit controls and the dangers of mediumship.

2. Venus Trine Neptune: Sixth sense strong..Intuition is sixth sense.

3. Venus Sextile Neptune: Potential for strong sixth sense, which is the intuition.

4. Venus Conjunct Neptune: Psychically sensitive; mystical and spiritual tendencies in chart of an advanced soul.

5. Venus in Pisces: Extremely psychic

MARS

1. MARS SEXTILE OR TRINE TO NEPTUNE intensifies the emotional nature and
gives a leaning toward the study and practice of occultism and mysticism.
When other testimonies in the horoscope concur, the martial energy directed
toward the psychic subjects denoted by Neptune often helps the person very
materially in his aim to penetrate into the invisible worlds in a conscious
manner.

2. MARS AND URANUS IN GOOD ASPECT BY PROGRESSION
indicate a good period for
perfecting inventions or starting new and original enterprises. Friendships
of a beneficial nature are often made under these directions, and not infrequently a psychic awakening takes place through associations with people, or
groups of people, or a Uranian nature.

3. MARS AND URANUS IN EVIL ASPECT BY PROGRESSION
mark a very dangerous time
in the person's life. There is a liability to accidents of an unusual nature, a breaking up of conditions, estrangement from friends, and the person
is liable to find himself suddenly alone in the world. Sometimes there is a
psychic awakening but always of an undesirable nature.

JUPITER

1. JUPITER IN PISCES gives a charitable, sympathetic and hospitable nature
which loves to minister to the outcasts of society. These people are
veritable angels of mercy to all who suffer in body, soul or spirit. They
are well known to those who are "sick of in prison." Being of a sensitive
nature and subject to the influences from the invisible world they not in-
frequently have psychic experiences and become students of the occult. They
love music, art and literature and if well-aspected by Venus, Jupiter in Pisces will give considerable ability as a performer; but if Jupiter is afflicted in Pisces it gives a vacillating mind, a nerveless, cowardly nature
indulging in all vices in the calendar and a generally despicable disposition--a social parasite.

2. Jupiter Sextile Neptune: The potential to be and use intuitive and psychic abilities, and to learn to follow inner leading; Potential to be mystical; drawn to religious and philosophical groups.

3. Jupiter Trine Neptune: Intuitive and psychic and should follow inner leading; Can be mystical and drawn to religious and philosophical groups

4. Jupiter Conjunct Neptune: May have a strong mystical streak and will always be closely connected with spirituality and religion.

URANUS

1. URANUS IN THE THIRD HOUSE. The Third House governs brothers and sisters,
neighbors, education, and the mental or intellectual faculties. Therefore
this position strengthens the intuitional abilities of the person, and gives
a certain predisposition towards what is commonly called psychic faculties.
Uranus rules the ether, hence the Third House position should make it easy
for the person to cultivate spiritual sight, especially if Uranus is
well-aspected with the Sun, Moon, Venus or Mercury. If Uranus is afflicted
in the Third House it indicates quarrels with neighbors, brothers and sisters, probably a breaking up of the family ties, also that the education
will be interfered with through the erratic, self-willed conduct of the per-
son, and the mind will be more or less unsettled, and changeable as a
weather-vane. An afflicted Uranus in the Third House also predisposes to
accidents according to the nature of the afflicting planet, and particularly
when on short journeys. These people, it may also be said, are subject to
adventures and strange happenings on their journeys such as do not usually
befall other people.

2. URANUS IN THE SIXTH HOUSE. The Sixth House governs the employment and
service, also health and disease, therefore the erratic, spasmodic Uranus in
the Sixth House predisposes to occupational diseases of a strange nature,
asphyxiation, mental and nervous disorders, such as epilepsy, and St. Vitus
dance. Even if Uranus is well-aspected, these tendencies are not entirely
abrogated, at least, a person with Uranus in this position will be very nervous and high strung under all conditions. With respect to employers and
fellow-employees this position makes the person very irritable; he is
brusque and abrupt to all connected with his work and therefore liable to
trouble in employment or with employees. This position gives a tendency to-
wards mediumship and undesirable phases of psychic experiences. If Uranus
is much afflicted there is also danger of obsession and insanity.

3. URANUS IN THE EIGHTH HOUSE is a good omen, for it indicates that when
life has been lived to its fullness the end will come suddenly and thus the
person will be spared the long and pitiful suffering so often incident to
the transition from the physical to the spiritual worlds. But knowing this
it also behooves such people to have their house in readiness and order, so
that when the end comes at 30 or 90 they have their affairs in shape.

This position often brings an unexpected legacy through the marriage
partner when well-aspected; but if Uranus is afflicted the person may become
involved in litigation on account of or in connection with the estate of
someone deceased.

People with Uranus in the Eighth House often show great interest in occult subjects and become well versed in mystic lore. It also gives a pre-
disposition to dreams and psychic experience.

4. URANUS IN CANCER. Cancer is a psychic sign and when Uranus is there it
indicates that the person is a sensitive, attuned to the psychic vibrations
and capable of cultivating these powers, but whether for good or ill depends
upon the aspects. If Uranus is afflicted there is a tendency to nervous in-
digestion for Cancer rules the stomach, and if this is not attended to serious stomach trouble may be expected. These people are liable to separation
from their families, though usually much against their will, but as they are
generally of a very uncertain temper, irritable and impatient, they are usually to blame for this condition and are only getting their just desserts.

5. Uranus Sextile Pluto: Opportunity to elevate consciousness through spiritual aspirations; very intuitive with psychic potential.

6. Uranus Trine Pluto: In other lifetimes have worked toward tapping their unconscious minds and elevating their consciousness; very intuitive with psychic potential.

8. Uranus in Pisces: Psychic, intuitive, extremely sensitive.. When well aspected to Neptune, will be indicative of advanced soul who has come to serve the planet in some philosophical or religious way. Brings into incarnation the spiritually intuitive who are able to grasp first hand knowledge of spiritual truths; can make person spiritual psychic.

NEPTUNE

3. NEPTUNE SQUARE OR OPPOSITION TO JUPITER indicates lack of control of the
emotions. The person is sensitive to the low psychic influences of the borderland between the seen and the unseen worlds but they are of an
awe-inspiring and disgusting type, hence apt to cause hysterical conditions,
such as involuntary trance and kindred disorders attendant upon negative
psychism. From a material standpoint it gives danger of fraud through
speculation or large companies and dealing with predatory interests should
therefore be avoided.

4. NEPTUNE IN THE SIXTH HOUSE, well aspected, is a favorable indication of
latent psychic faculties which may be developed with profit from the
spiritual point of view. But when afflicted it predisposes to the prostitution of spiritual faculties by mediumship, etc. Thus the person may become
subject to spirit control and run grave danger of obsession. It also
indicates trouble and loss through employees and a liability to chronic
wasting diseases and deformity. Usually these tendencies are then accentuated by a sensuous nature and a self-indulgent manner of living.

5. NEPTUNE IN CAPRICORN, when well aspected gives a serious and contemplative nature, able to concentrate upon whatever matters come before it, hence
such people are successful, keen and far-sighted business men, usually work-
ing on a large scale, or if the nature of the other aspects of the horoscope
draws them toward secret work they make excellent detectives capable of
solving the most intricate problems, or researchers along psychic lines; in
fact they excel in any occupation where deep thought and concentration are
the keys to success.

But when Neptune is afflicted in Capricorn it makes the nature melancholy, secretive and very often deceitful. These people re generally recluses and shun the society of their fellow-men.

6. NEPTUNE the Power planet by Astrodynes

When the mediumistic, neurotic and self-indulgent afflicted Neptune is
life ruler, the persons are of a dreamy, neurotic and negative nature, apt
to become the medium of disembodied spirits or even obsessed by them. They
are likely to evolve psychic powers of a low grade such as involuntary
clairvoyance, crystal gazing, etc., and if they are unable to develop these
faculties they often simulate mediumship and other psychic gifts for the
purpose of duping or defrauding others. They have a strong faculty of
imitation and easily become adepts at deception.

7. Neptune Conjunct Pluto: Very great sensitivity to the inner worlds; uncanny ability to see attainment. Advancement along spiritual lines can be greatly accelerated in company of other like-minded people

8. Neptune Trine Pluto: Ability to use your psychic abilities for the benefit of humanity; Can develop clairvoyance & prophetic ability. Have precognitive dreams. Strong psychic healing powers; desire for justice for all people. Abhor violence or anything that might degrade or oppress another person or animal.

9. Neptune Sextile Pluto: There is the opportunity to use your psychic abilities for the benefit of humanity; Can develop clairvoyance & prophetic ability. Have precognitive dreams. Strong psychic healing powers; desire for justice for all people. Abhor violence or anything that might degrade or oppress another person or animal.

10. Neptune Conjunct Pluto: Very great sensitivity to the inner worlds; uncanny ability to see attainment. Advancement along spiritual lines can be greatly accelerated in company of other like-minded people

11. Neptune in Aquarius: interest in psychic phenomena, spiritual revelation and altered forms of consciousness; assumes an eclectic, adventurous, intuitive and original tone. Connection to subconscious wisdom is fueled by an energy that is inspirational and visionary; hard to overemphasize the creative potential of self-development, spiritual interests, mysticism, and psychic phenomena.

12. Neptune in 1st House: : Psychic sensitivity very strong; visionary, artistic, hypersensitive; psychic sensitivity could bring confusion until person seeks spiritual evolving.,
Neptune in the 9th House: Makes a person mystical, and if well aspected, can have spiritual visions; makes the intangible extremely nebulous when it is already nebulous enough; Intuitive

PLUTO

Pluto in 12th House: Pluto here in its highest form means the willingness to be a channel to help those who are limited and afflicted.

Well thats a lot of info!! i have like two of those! i think i have a lot of aspects with vertex and fortuna and mc but i can't find a lot of information its more easy with planets, for example with chiron its hard i find anything your list its very interesting if you wrote it down thank you!! must have taken some of your time.

waybread

I think your vertex in between your moon and Pluto has to count for something. Possibly vertx septile Uranus. But again, if you have psychic abilities, I think you'd know it by now.

With that sun-Neptune conjunction, I think you are highly intuitive, but this placement can too easily slip into substance abuse, so please be very careful around them. If you have "the gift" you have some choices as to how you want to use it.

Whoam1

I was reading some of that, but i also noticed that uranus its air and in my chart i have very little fire and NO air at all its all water and earth i really don't feel like a capricorn at all.

Angularity superseeds elemental components. Uranus on an angle us expressive, it doesn't care about elements. It is the planet [Ie freedom motif, break the chains, coming out of the womb/closet ideas] it doesn't care about the elements in your chart.

waybread

Actually, I think elements are really important. To paraphrase Stephen Arroyo, they show what is very real to the individual, and what motivates him/her.

But people with little or none of a particular element normally learn to compensate. For example, I have only one planet in water, and I have tried to develop better powers of observation to help compensate for difficulties in "feeling with" another person. And then the planets themselves have their own qualities. For example, everyone has the watery moon and Neptune in their charts, regardless of how many planets they have in the true water signs.

Missfortune, what you might lack in the air (mental, intellectual) department, you probably make up for by being highly sensitized to other people's feelings.

Whoam1

In my tropical chart I have a loose grand-earth trine with my sun ruler in an earth sign (Asc and chart ruler are either both in fire or both in earth). My tropical is a grand fore trine, Sun ruler in fire and A.C. ruler in fire or earth. I also have an angular Sun and Mercury (and Eris).

I have the most traits in common with a water sign, and I've always been that way. Even though both tropical and sidereal charts are mainly fire earth [all considering modern elements]. They lack validity in all I have examined.

waybread

Capricorn is one of the most understood signs, IMO. Pop-schlock astrology delineations of the grey-suited businessman do this sign a real disservice.

Misssfortune

Capricorn is one of the most understood signs, IMO. Pop-schlock astrology delineations of the grey-suited businessman do this sign a real disservice.

haaangover again 😢😢😢 i dont even remember how i got to bed.... lol yeah i hate that capricorn its all serius and so square so boring bussines man and im totally not like that thats why im reading more of natal charts beacause i dont feel at ALL like a capricorn, as for the paranormal i think i can see people like who they really are its hard to lie to me, ive seen objects levitate or move and i can assure you im not lying and i was not drunk or anything im reading tarot now, so if anyone wants a free reading im up to it!! helps me practice, so if you lack water makes you more cold hearted?

Misssfortune

In my tropical chart I have a loose grand-earth trine with my sun ruler in an earth sign (Asc and chart ruler are either both in fire or both in earth). My tropical is a grand fore trine, Sun ruler in fire and A.C. ruler in fire or earth. I also have an angular Sun and Mercury (and Eris).

I have the most traits in common with a water sign, and I've always been that way. Even though both tropical and sidereal charts are mainly fire earth [all considering modern elements]. They lack validity in all I have examined.

when where you born? are you from the stellium generation?