Am I pregnant

fushiafairy

Pisces Ascendant- Fertile- yes.
5th house cusp- Cancer- yes
ruler of 5th in Cancer- yes
ruler of 5th in it's own sign- yes
ruler of 5th in 5th- yes.
8th house of conception- scorpio- yes

moon seperating from mars, the 8th house ruler- does that mean conception has occured??? - yes
wow.

ascendant ruler- jupiter in Gemini- no (but on a side note I have 3 kids and a stepdaughter. Two of mine are twins and are the two most attached to me and live with me the most.)
my ruler and 5th ruler are not in aspect- no.

north node in 8th in scorpio> no idea.

Overall yes, but the no aspect between jupiter and moon gets me.

Thoughts please.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_206_am_i_pregnant_hr.61618.22701.jpg
    astro_2gw_206_am_i_pregnant_hr.61618.22701.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:

aquarius7000

Hi,

That Moon in Cancer, in the 5th, on the cusp of the 5th; please come back and tell us that you are pregnant, so I can continue doing Horary.

Best
:)AQ7

fushiafairy

:w00t:

I know right????

I am super late but am testing negative.:pinched:
I was not trying either. So have mixed emotions. We both love kids and he wants another.

aquarius7000

Hi,

Got to admit, I am a bit confused as to your testing negative. Have you tested at least twice?

Your own Lord (of the Asc), Jup, is of course in detriment, and in the barren sign of Gem, but the Moon is in dignity. Then the only way I can explain this to myself is that the Moon's last aspect was to a debilated Mars, and that you are in detriment. I did think though that the Moon would have outweighed all that (hence I didn't even mention Mars, etc, in my earlier post). Hmm.... something to learn there for me.
Btw, conception has nothing to do with the 8th house.

fushiafairy

Hey.

Anyone else??? I am going in tomorrow to get a blood test.

Possibilities:

1. I am not pregnant, just have a really confused body.
2. I am pregnant but my hormones are not high enough for some reason to test positive on a home test. This does occur.
3. I was, but miscarried and the process hasn't completed.
4. I have an ectopic pregnancy so the hormones are not registering right. I hope not. NO pain, so that is good and I have uterus symptoms.

I would love more input.

Aquarius 7000- Thank you for taking time to look at the chart.
Maybe baby is ready, but my body isn't? Time will tell.

I don't remember where I read originally the 8th and conception link, but I have in multiple places. I know it isn't in Traditional astrology, but I know others look there. I do what "feels" right.

“One way to read a birth chart is to start with the Eighth House, where conception begins. During the nine months of pregnancy, the cycle travels from the beginning of the Eighth House to the ascendant, which represents the moment of birth, the baby's first breath” http://www2.canada.com/topics/lifestyle/astrology/health/pregnancy/index.html

http://illumeastrology.blogspot.com/2012/12/astrology-and-conception-trying-for-baby.html

rafaella

Good article here http://www.skyscript.co.uk/pregnancy.html

I doubt you are pregnant now, but you will be in near future. Moon in Cancer is about to trine ASC, its a future aspect, so future event. Moon is also aspecting Sun next in a positive aspect. Dispositor of Jupiter (your ruler) is Mercury and is about to gain strong dignity in Gemeni.

8th house is actually malefic, together with 6th and 12th in horary. In modern natal astrology, 8th is house of sex and rebirth and what not - traditional view is very different...Mars, ruler of 8th in aspect with Moon in past, in detriment and combust actually is not a good sign at all...

Nonetheless, I think signs towards a pregnancy are definitely there, just hang on a bit longer.

I'd be interested in taking a look at your natal chart, if you want, please post it here with current progressions and transits...:)

Best wishes!

aquarius7000

Hi
....I don't remember where I read originally the 8th and conception link, but I have in multiple places. I know it isn't in Traditional astrology, but I know others look there. I do what "feels" right.
Thank you for your feedback. Eight house has nothing to do with conception - giving life. In fact, it has to with just the opposite in traditional astrology.

fushiafairy

HI.
Thank you Rafaella for you feedback.

I am not pregnant.
I began to bleed today. I had horrible back pain yesterday(not at all normal for me) and have it today too.
I think I was pregnant as I had my specific pregnancy symptoms that I ONLY have when pregnant. I wasn't just late by days either, but by weeks.

I am not sad, I wasn't trying. Nor is miscarriage confirmed yet. I may not be able to confirm it.

So If I was.....
Moon in cancer in 5th.....baby in womb yes.
Pisces ascendant fertile....yes.

BUT jupiter in gemini...NO.
Moon left aspect with mars....NO
NO aspect between moon and jupiter....NO.

Would point to miscarriage I believe. I am posting a new question though, so please look for it.

rafaella

Thanks for update! Sorry about the news, I think what this chart points to is a good possibility for pregnancy in the future - if you want to, that is...I think with the 1st house intercepted, it points to some problem there with the body itself, perhaps that's the reason for delayed period causing you to believe you were pregnant...Aries is intercepted, and it's ruler mars combust by 6th ruler of health- Sun, and moon translating between them, to me pointed to some issue and stress within the body.

1st house and 5th house in watery signs don't automatically point to pregnancy, and neither does Moon in cancer in 5th. We want 5th ruler to be in 1st house and close to the cusp of 1st for it to be a strong chance for the baby to be in the womb...Based on the chart, I don't think you were pregnant...

Best wishes!

fushiafairy

Interesting about the 1st being intercepted. Mars combust by ruler of 6th.

I am of an age, and have 3 biological and 1 step children I am raising part time, so preparing for pregnancy wasn't something I was doing.

Thank you so much.

aquarius7000

Hi,
...I am not pregnant.
I began to bleed today. I had horrible back pain yesterday(not at all normal for me) and have it today too.
I think I was pregnant as I had my specific pregnancy symptoms that I ONLY have when pregnant. I wasn't just late by days either, but by weeks....
Actually, this points 90% towards conception having happened, but followed by a miscarriage, I'm afraid and sorry. The v young foetus gets washed out of the body through the bleeding. If you perhaps noticed, the blood bled out may not just have been the dark and regular menstrual blood, but actually like clots of dark blood. I am sorry about that.

So If I was.....
Moon in cancer in 5th.....baby in womb yes.
Pisces ascendant fertile....yes.

BUT jupiter in gemini...NO.
Moon left aspect with mars....NO
NO aspect between moon and jupiter....NO.

Would point to miscarriage I believe. I am posting a new question though, so please look for it.
Jupiter in Gemini is in its detriment, so something could have gone wrong. This is further confirmed by Moon's sextile to Mars (bleeding) in its detriment and fall. However, Mars- to which the Moon (pregnancy/womb) formed a sextile- is also in a fertile sign, or as some say, semi-fertile sign of Taurus. That being said, Mars is often a mischief-maker, and it may have caused the bleeding and disruption. Mars in pregnancies is often a sign of caution. I do think you were pregnant. And, I do think the child will return again, it just wants to spend some more time in its original home, and want you to be ready for it.:) Stay positive and peaceful.

Thanks, Rafaella, for explaining. I do think that even if the sig of the 5th house is not in the first house, but in an aspect to the first house or even in positive mutual reception to it, that is often enough. The mistake I made was to let the extremely positve sign and house placement of the Moon, as well as its imminent aspect of a sextile to the Sun overwhelm and impress me too much, and ignored its past aspect to Mars, and to not warn that the preg might happen, but may not be successful.

Best

Last edited: