What are some of the worst aspects/planets in a natal chart?

rosegarden

What's your opinion?
I'm kind of beginner in astrology, so it would be nice to hear your opinions on this topic.:)

I don't personally know what would be some bad aspects/planetary positions..
Maybe mars :mars: in scorpio :scorpio:..? (i have got that placement myself haha:whistling:)

(also sorry if my grammar/writing is weird, i'm not english :pinched:)

Last edited:

Gemini888

Generally there is no bad aspect. It's all up to what you do with your chart. You can have all the good aspects in the world and still f*ck things up.

Mars is exalted in Scorpio. Why do you think it's bad?

Lykanized

I'm gonna jump on the 'there are no bad aspects or planets in signs' wagon
Even if a planet is in a sign that makes it 'weak'(opposite of exaltation) and perhaps squaring or opposing another challenging planet, that doesn't make it bad. Challenges are gifted us upon birth and we're only given what they know we can handle and what will bring us to a point of extasy... of realization, growth, transformation and light

I'd venture to say the easiest chart with the fewest hard aspects is a worse chart than one with a plethora of challenging aspects or positions

I think having any inner planet or malefic hard aspecting your MC or north node is gonna make things more challenging, but again, challenges are good. They bring that vital growth

Hard aspects to your AC ruler or MC ruler will also bring challenges to the forefront

I personally believe retrograde planets are more challenging to deal with

Mars in Scorpio is a brilliant placement btw. My mom has it so I can vouch for it. May bring some anger issues, but Mars in a fixed sign is advantageous imo. Doggedness to achieve Mars's aims

rosegarden

Generally there is no bad aspect. It's all up to what you do with your chart. You can have all the good aspects in the world and still f*ck things up.

Mars is exalted in Scorpio. Why do you think it's bad?

i have just heard that some aspects are more challenging than others.
but i guess it is a good thing if the thing is not so.

A moon that is mostly water/dominantly water is terrible and the worst condition a moon can be in.

A mercury that is mostly fire and/or mostly water is terrible and the worst condition a mercury can be in.

Same can be said for the asteroids and planets that arent among that make up the zodiac signs. Such as ceres, vesta, pallas, lilith, etc.

The more watery and firery they are by nature follow the same logic when expected to our mercury and moon as the traditional planets and houses of our solar system do.

For example, lets say Ceres is conjunct moon (and for the sake of this example, lets just say Ceres is a water planet), and the moon it conjuncts is in a air sign, and has no other aspects. This would mean that this moon will be half air and half water.

Since conjunct = mixing two energies in perfect balance with each other and perfect harmony/perfect harmonious relationship with one another

Thats just my take on the worst aspects/placements possible.

Since it all starts with your personality, and your moon and merc determine what that is. And if your personality *****, it will be reflected through all you're other planetary configurations. Of course, there will be some placement to make up for it, as after all no one is created or born just talentless or giftless.

Thats why I was born with a terrible personality and bad looks by beauty standards, but I was born inot a very wealthy family and have been told by many women I have a strong sex appeal anyways to them.

I was born with bad looks by the standard of beauty (which is represented by venus) because my Ascendant is in Aries and conjuncts my moon (the sign my moon is in is pisces and its in the 12th house and is about 90% water of a moon). So my facial features are firery in character and watery too. Fire and water are the two elements least similar by nature to air. Venus is an air planet and an earth planet by character.

And aries ascendant gives the person a fast metabolism which makes me skinny for my age and weight (though in exchange for lots of physical energy) and im a male.

So I am very skinny for a male my age which is very unnatractive and also am wayyy hungrier than the average person because of the fast metabolism. I have a okay Mercury, but my moon is terrible. Mercury cant function right if the moon is weak.

Therefore my personality is very weak and I am very unnatractive by beauty standards, but I was born with saturn in taurus, saturn (limits, challenges, hardships) in taurus (finances, wealth) so you would think I have nothing right?

Well wrong, my saturn is well aspected so that I have a lot of wealth and inherited it too. This is reflected by how my Venus (which rules wealth, among other things) is in saggitarius (good luck, expansion, good things, benefits, happiness, prosperity) and the fact that its in saggitarius is reflected by how most of its aspects are harmonious.

Last edited:

The19thLaw

Mars is not exalted in Scorpio, it is exalted in Capricorn [deleted attacking comment - Moderator] Mars was originally domiciled in Scorpio.

Also, Mars in Scorpio is not a bad placement

Last edited by a moderator:

serafin5

A moon that is mostly water/dominantly water is terrible and the worst condition a moon can be in.

A mercury that is mostly fire and/or mostly water is terrible and the worst condition a mercury can be in.

Same can be said for the asteroids and planets that arent among that make up the zodiac signs. Such as ceres, vesta, pallas, lilith, etc.

The more watery and firery they are by nature follow the same logic when expected to our mercury and moon as the traditional planets and houses of our solar system do.

For example, lets say Ceres is conjunct moon (and for the sake of this example, lets just say Ceres is a water planet), and the moon it conjuncts is in a air sign, and has no other aspects. This would mean that this moon will be half air and half water.

Since conjunct = mixing two energies in perfect balance with each other and perfect harmony/perfect harmonious relationship with one another

Since it all starts with your personality, and your moon and merc determine what that is. And if your personality *****, it will be reflected through all you're other planetary configurations. Of course, there will be some placement to make up for it, as after all no one is created or born just talentless or giftless.

Thats why I was born with a terrible personality and bad looks by beauty standards, but I was born inot a very wealthy family and have been told by many women I have a strong sex appeal anyways to them.

I was born with bad looks by the standard of beauty (which is represented by venus) because my Ascendant is in Aries and conjuncts my moon (the sign my moon is in is pisces and its in the 12th house and is about 90% water of a moon). So my facial features are firery in character and watery too. Fire and water are the two elements least similar by nature to air. Venus is an air planet and an earth planet by character.

And aries ascendant gives the person a fast metabolism which makes me skinny for my age and weight (though in exchange for lots of physical energy) and im a male.

So I am very skinny for a male my age which is very unnatractive and also am wayyy hungrier than the average person because of the fast metabolism. I have a okay Mercury, but my moon is terrible. Mercury cant function right if the moon is weak.

Therefore my personality is very weak and I am very unnatractive by beauty standards, but I was born with saturn in taurus, saturn (limits, challenges, hardships) in taurus (finances, wealth) so you would think I have nothing right?

Well wrong, my saturn is well aspected so that I have a lot of wealth and inherited it too. This is reflected by how my Venus (which rules wealth, among other things) is in saggitarius (good luck, expansion, good things, benefits, happiness, prosperity) and the fact that its in saggitarius is reflected by how most of its aspects are harmonious.

Geesh. His arrogant Aries is showing big time bc he is far out in left field as he couldn't be more wrong in just about everything above ^^^^^

Serafin5

JUPITERASC

For example, lets say Ceres is conjunct moon (and for the sake of this example, lets just say Ceres is a water planet),
Ceres was originally considered a planet, but
was reclassified as an asteroid in the 1850s

after many other objects in similar orbits were discovered :smile:

and the moon it conjuncts is in a air sign, and has no other aspects. This would mean that this moon will be half air and half water.

JUPITERASC

What's your opinion?
I'm kind of beginner in astrology, so it would be nice to hear your opinions on this topic.:)

I don't personally know what would be some bad aspects/planetary positions..
Maybe mars :mars: in scorpio :scorpio:..? (i have got that placement myself haha:whistling:)

(also sorry if my grammar/writing is weird, i'm not english :pinched:)
Generalisation is not recommended
because although fun
it is unreliable :smile:
Bill Gates chart for instance has squares and oppositions

Cary2

Banned
Some characteristics qualify as extreme and rare. It is hard to know why some natives display the rare qualities that shock or depress us.

I think there are aspects that frequently signal a difficult life in general. Saturn on Asc, MC, Desc, or IC is one. Saturn with Sun is frequently a difficult life. A prominent Saturn/Neptune or Uranus/Neptune often bring a life more difficult than normal.

To call it a difficult life is not to curse it or to condemn it. We all know others who work with considerable disadvantages that might impress us for the level of challenge they represent and that are a contrast to our own experience of life. If you read many biographies, you are exposed to many such difficult lives.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Generally there is no bad aspect.
It's all up to what you do with your chart.

You can have all the good aspects in the world and still f*ck things up.
Mars is exalted in Scorpio.

Why do you think it's bad?
Mars is in DOMICILE in Scorpio aka at home :smile:
Mars is exalted in Capricorn

essential_dignities_table.jpg