Anyone interested in reading my chart?

starmie

Hello All :0)
This is my chart. It seems many people here are very knowledgeable, and I am hoping to get some insight on my chart. I know a lot of pisces are known to have psychic ability, I wonder If my chart will point to anything like that. A while ago an astrologer told me i was a 'super pisces'. I know a lot of people do not believe in 'cusps'. But i feel very 'cuspy' lol. I know my cusp is the cusp of rebirth, and i do feel a strong Aries connection. However, this may also be due to my rising sign. Any input is appreciated!

Attachments

• chartamie.gif
    chartamie.gif
    50.4 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:

starmie

I seem to be getting no responses, I wonder if I did something wrong :0/. I hope the image I posted is good enough.

Munch

In answer to your mentioned questions. I can definitely see how you would in feel very cuspy. Indeed, I would declare you an early Aries, and since this is the sign that you are coming into, it's energy takes precedence.

As for being psychic, (I use the Whole Sign System) I'd say Pluto in the 8th would indicate this as well as your moon in Cancer conjunct your IC. The IC is where we find our connection with the source, the moon is the energy that we use when we meet with the source. The moon rules Cancer and so is very strong here. Since I use Traditional method, I would have to say that Cancer is your chart ruler. There is a very real possibility that you may have some latent psychic ability.

starmie

So kind of you to reply! I really appreciate it so much :0).
So you would consider me an Aries over a Pisces? Interesting!
Would you mind explaining what an IC is? Sorry I am such a noob!
Cancer is my chart ruler? Does this mean that it is the dominant sign?
So much to learn, I am excited :0)!

Munch

The IC is short for Imum Coeli. It is the the other side of the MC/IC axis. The MC is the most open and noticeable house in the entire chart. The IC is the least noticeable (to others at least). It is on the midnight side of the chart associating it with mystery and occult. For you the Moon is in Cancer on your IC and in the house that the moon rules in the natural zodiac (which is what your chart is laid out as).

The IC has a lot to do with our nuclear family and our families heredity. Following this logic, we see that the IC (when followed back far enough) takes us directly to the source (God, The Universe, whatever you call it or don't call it). It is the most personal and private point in your chart, and very few people will ever experience you from this point of view. Everything that you are is sitting on top of the foundation at the bottom of the chart. This is the IC.

I would hazard the guess that you view yourself as so cuspy because your emotional self is the strongest point in your chart...not to be too far outdone by the Sun which is exalted. You easily relate to both. Your Moon is so connected with source that I would guess that it easily feels like you may be dealing with spiritual and connected Pisces rather than Aries.

Dominate sign is a little more complicated than that. As far as I'm concerned, I look for stelliums first, if there are none, then I move on to which sign has the most planets and or contains an Angle. If I find nothing that fits this requirement, I then move on to dignity or consider that the chart is balanced.

Please remember these answers are from my own experience and preference. I have been practicing for 2-3 years now and still have much to learn. I use a Whole Sign House System and traditional method of interpretation with my own special tweak for the outer planets dignity.

I agree with Sugar that a less open ended question would be a lot easier to tackle....

starmie

Thank you Munch and Sugar!!

Sorry to be so vague. I will take your advice and ask more specific questions.

General Info about me- I am an extremely private person, and always have been. I am famous for creating one sided relationships because of my reluctance to self-disclose. It is hard for me to feel comfortable voicing my feelings or even writing them down (obviously its hard right now writing this, but I am getting better). I have managed to build 2 relationships with my two best girlfriends(one Capricorn, one Aries) where I actually do feel safe self disclosing. Also, I have started opening up to my mother. She has a moon in cancer as well, which is why I'm guessing she could always sense when I was in emotional turmoil, and would nag me about it. Hah so it actually turned out being way less stressful just being honest with my feelings since she is so persistent in wanting to know. I am very sensitive in every sense of the word. I am easily hurt, and am easily affected by others moods and feelings. Although by having a Sagittarius mother and a Leo older brother (they sure are blunt haha), I eventually learned to thicken my skin to some degree. In my younger age I felt more comfortable expressing anger. If I was mad at someone, Id tell them. If someone were mean to be, id fire right back. After turning 20, I felt a lot of my fire disappeared. I started bottling up and exploding rather than immediately reacting to my anger. On a lighter note, I am a hairstylist (my friend says I don't realize how talented I am), and also a full-time college student. I would say that I am pretty competitive. To me a B grade is the same as an F, they both aren't an A. I've been called silly a lot, I do love to laugh.

Relationships- Once I like someone it is hard for me to keep it to myself. I have to tell this person. I feel like if I wait it out and try to be patient, if nothing happens I would always ask "what if?" I feel this leads to many problems, especially since I am a woman. I've been told I "come on too strong." Its just when I like someone I feel it really intensely.
I seem to be naturally attracted to air signs. I think it has something to do with the fact that I grew up around nothing but Air and Fire singed people. my first serious boyfriend was a libra, and it lasted for a good three years.My favorite thing about him was that we could talk about anything, conversation was always stimulating and never boring.I ended it because of his neglect. I helped him get his GED, a driver's liscense, and through my brothers gave him a connection to record a demo tape (he was a guitarist in a band). And after receiving zero love or anything in return, eventually I became a 'cold fish'. At a young age I married a Pisces man, big mistake. Ive never seemed to get along with other Pisces. I wonder why I feel this way. He had a rough life, and I wanted to fix all of his problems and make him have hope again. I thought that if I did this, his tender heart could love me, boy was I wrong. I once read in a book that said when two pisces are involved in a relationship one emerges as the dominant "whale" piscean, and eventually becomes resentful of the little weaker fish. I was definitely the whale. Never have I been in such a one sided love! I am a very devoted lover, I tend to give my partner everything to help them reach their true potential. But when I get nothing in return, it may take longer than it needs to, but I emotionally shut down to that person and cut them off immediately and rather coldly. So now I am 25 and divorced. Had a short fling with an Aquarian. He was so strange, one day he liked me so much, and the next day it would be as If he never had feelings for me whatsoever. I once confronted him (after he stoped speaking to me for a month) and said "don't forget about me" and he replied "I've never forgotten about you, I think about you a lot." I always stop talking to him, and he always pops up again. Its as if he doesn't want me to forget about him, but he doesn't want me in that way. Its so strange, and frustrating. My last fling was with another Libra man, he pursued me (which I mentioned above usually I am the aggressor) and showered me with so much affection and attention, only to abruptly change his mind one day so unexpectedly (which I feel Librans are famous for things like this). We went out for about a week and a half. I feel like I have a curse on me or something sometimes when it comes to love. So in summary, I take responsibility for letting toxic people in my life, but I wonder why I naturally gravitate to these types of people. I know there are many factors aside from astrology that may access this, but I am not here for that. I am interested If my chart points to this bad behavior.

Other- All my life I have been sensitive to strange energies. I often feel that I am not alone at night, and that spirits are near by. The weird this is, I feel something is blocking me from completely communicating with these spirits. But I sure do continue to feel them. Also Ive noticed once I get close with someone, I become very in-tune with their mind to the point that I know what they are going to say before they even say it, and exactly what they are thinking.

Sorry for the blabber, I hope this helps. I am very appreciated of all the feedback, you guys are brilliant.

Munch

Well, it seems you are rather interested in your relationships and if they will get better. At least that is the brief synopsis of what I got from your response (in regards to you having an actual question). Thank you for filling in some details for us! :eek:)

The Libra attraction is not surprising given that you have Libra on your descendant. The descendant shows the kinds of people and situations that we attract, so bonding with air signs seems pretty on target.

As I stated before, the moon is your chart ruler, so it is no surprise that you are sensitive to everything around you. Especially with it sitting on an angle, which are often likened to doorways to the self. Having your moon right on the doorway to the ether would make you very much so aware of the spirit world.

Remembering that I use a whole sign system, you have a very up front Aries Venus (and IMP, an Aries Sun). Aries is notorious for saying and going for exactly what they want, and it's no surprise that people might find you to be a little too much on first or second approach romantically. Aries is about the chase, the competition and the conquest. (Explains the intense desire for A's only!) It may not be your normal mode of operation, but being aware that others may feel like you are pushing to quick for the win (or to conquer them) is the first step to not scaring them away. With such a sensitive moon, I imagine that you can tell when you are coming across with a little too much umph. Honor that knowing and respect the limits that others are HOPING you are aware of.

Being a retiring individual is not uncommon for anyone with a 4th house luminary. I, myself, have my sun in the 4th house. Though I am a people person, I require a great deal of down time and home time, so it's not surprising that you wouldn't want to always be out front...especially with you sun on the 12th/1st house cusp. You are the earliest riser and still very much so connected to the privacy of the 12th house, though can easily come out to play.

As for the Aquarian guy, I too dated an Aquarius with the same issue. I think it's more that Aquarius sees everyone as equal to the point that sometimes its difficult for them to elevate another person to the status of 'significant.' What's more, they are very autonomous, so if you are very one-sided and they are as well......well that's only going to get so far.

My final thought isn't really astrology related, it's just this: I am 30 years old and am in what I would call my first 'real' relationship and we just celebrated a year yesterday. It happened when I stopped looking. Just a thought. Best of luck my friend! You seem like a really wonderful person. :biggrin:

starmie

Thanks Munch!!! Glad my description was helpful. Wow no kidding, eh? A definite Libra attraction...it's so true. I just can't resist a Libra male. They stimulate my mind and heart all at once. Hah I don't mean to be negative but i think Venus in Aries (at least for women) is a curse. Definitely a big obstacle to cross. But we all have those in life hehe. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that it is the opposite of the natural sign associated with Venus (libra). I have started to 'tone' myself down, its hard but doable!! That is what i love about astrology, its such a great tool to guide us in making positive life changes. Yes I do have big expectations out of myself (referring to the Aries desire of the chase and conquest), and often I think I tend to expect too much out of others because its a reflection of my high expectations I impose on myself. Oh so you are a Cancer Sun? Nice! I've heard Cancer and Pisces make good friends usually. I've just acquired a Cancer friend recently, when we are together it is like we understand our need of alone and home time (like you were referring to), definitely a laid back friendship. Being a cuspian is troublesome, 'push and pull' of both signs influences.

I kinda have a few more questions.
What type of Influence does one's sign in mars have? Just Curious.
And also, I felt a lot of masculine energy when I child, and later (at the age of 21) feminine energy seemed to come into play and overpower the latter. I wonder if my chart signals to anything to do with this.

Hah ! Those Aquarian males are something else...they really boggle my mind. My other brother is an Aquarian and so is his son (my little nephew), very peculiar people! Congratulations on your relationship! I hope i obtain the same luck soon :0), I will try to be patient.

Aw! Thanks so much Munch, you've made my day. You seem like someone I could totally be friends with! You seem to be a very kind, helpful, and knowledgeable person, qualities I greatly admire. Thanks for all the guidance, It is much needed at this time :0)!

Munch

I am actually a Capricorn Sun but in the 4th house which gives me some very Cancerian type tendencies. I AM the final authority in my home. I always except and respect my man's input, but when all is said and done, I have a hard time letting the home front operate in any other manner than how I see it in my minds eye. Home is where I am Queen, lol!

I think you are asking about Mars' influence by sign, that would take a great deal of time to get into. What sign were you thinking about in particular? For a woman, Mars tends to show what you would look for in a male partner along with your descendant.

Without actually doing it myself, I'd encourage you to study your progressed chart for the time when you were 21. My guess is that there are some interesting aspects between Uranus and your moon and/or Venus. Just a guess though. I think asking someone that studies timing more, would be a better idea than asking me on this one.....

As for the compliment, thank you very much. These are all qualties that I strive to project (How very Libra Asc of me!!). Still, I am not perfect. See my Saturn trine Mars, Pluto Square Mars, Mars sextile Uranus and Moon semi-square Mars.

Yes, I can also be selfish, tempermental, moody and totally callouse. I suppose it just depends. Still, all things considered, I'm okay with me and I suppose that's what matters at the end of the day. :biggrin:

Last edited:

anny

The first thing that I noticed is that you seem very optimistic-fiery person. After I realized that you are a woman. :unsure:
This might be your AC in Aries and also Mars in Sagittarius, which make you seem extremely outgoing and enthusiastic. You do seem someone adventurous and fun-loving. This is the impression you create. And when to look your MC - which you are known for. Seems also that you are publicly know for your career in field which has connection with inspiring transformations.

I know one more hairstylist and he has also: Moon square Venus,
Venus in Aries, Mars in Sagittarius, Saturn in 8th, MC ruler in 9th (you have MC ruler in SG), Nodes on AC-DC axis, Moon in 4th, Neptune on the apex of small-triangle. :biggrin:

Anyway about you. You seem very fire type of person to others. Also your DC ruler VE is in Aries. So also in partnerships you are showing your love in a very active and eager way. Leaving impression of a woman who can handle everything by herself. Venus in Aries acts in partnerships and in love, like she is super-confident and needs to be the first. Your Mars in Sagittarius makes you attracted by guys who talk more than they actually do. The big-mouth types. :pouty:

Your real self is very hidden. Sun in 12th is very hard to discover. Also Moon in 4th is someone, who doesn`t show her sensitive emotions very easily.
So you leave impression as an extremely confident and blunty person, but actually are very sensitive and love-needing fish-cancer type. :cool:
Here we have the conflict.

Hope this helped.

starmie

@Munch
Haha we have opposing Ascendants! Pretty neat :0)!!
my best friend ever is a female cappy sun, I'm very fond of you guys!
You are so brave for blatantly stating your faults, its admirable!
You are very correct, we have to be okay with ourselves eventually or insanity is the only other way to go.

@anny
First off thanks for your time!!
Your descriptions are VERY humorous and enjoyable!!

This might be your AC in Aries and also Mars in Sagittarius, which make you seem extremely outgoing and enthusiastic. You do seem someone adventurous and fun-loving. This is the impression you create. And when to look your MC - which you are known for. Seems also that you are publicly know for your career in field which has connection with inspiring transformations.

Yes most people do get the impression that I am outgoing and enthusiastic, and I guess a light hearted person. Well a lot of people do know I'm a stylist, so I guess that counts! I'm currently only doing a few people at home every now and then. Since I am freshly divorced I'm finishing my bachelors for some added security.

LOL! So you met my male twin hairstylist? Haha jk jk! That is pretty interesting!!! I bet we could relate!

Anyway about you. You seem very fire type of person to others. Also your DC ruler VE is in Aries. So also in partnerships you are showing your love in a very active and eager way. Leaving impression of a woman who can handle everything by herself. Venus in Aries acts in partnerships and in love, like she is super-confident and needs to be the first. Your Mars in Sagittarius makes you attracted by guys who talk more than they actually do. The big-mouth types.

YES! I am a very active lover, that is dead on for sure. Now that I am reflecting, I guess I do come across like "I got it all together, don't need your help!" haha but the funny thing is, I am testing these men a lot times with this confident attitude, because secretly I don't want to do all of it myself, but I am too proud to ask you to do it and am only interested in your help if you go at it full speed without me asking (terrible i know @__@). AHH I think that is sad but true.....the blabber mouths!!! I was telling Munch I loved my first Libra bf sooooo much because we could talk about anything, he was such a good talker....yet the actions never followed. Pisces man was a mute in comparison, but yet again never any matching actions to his few words. And the Aquarian.....he is definitely a talker.....one from a different universe for sure. The last Libra I had a short week relationship with turned out to have a Sagittarius Asc If my memory is correct. Go Figure... lol!!!

Your real self is very hidden. Sun in 12th is very hard to discover. Also Moon in 4th is someone, who doesn`t show her sensitive emotions very easily.
So you leave impression as an extremely confident and blunty person, but actually are very sensitive and love-needing fish-cancer type. :cool:
Here we have the conflict.

I have a love hate relationship with my Pisces sun lol, but over all I suppose I am a 'proud' Piscean. Oh yeah....When I let my guard down and tell someone my real feelings, it is a big deal. In the past often I have opened up, only to be betrayed soon after. I do not trust easily....ehh although some 'blabbermouths' have evaded me here lately. I am getting better though. I have two steady gfs who aren't going anywhere anytime soon (sadly my cappy lives in another state far away!! but I still love her all the same as my local Aries bf). I'm learning to swim in uncomfortable waters. LOL!! Omg laughing so hard right now....that is so true!!! What people think I am, and what I really am are two different people. I feel like If they find out I'm not really as 'fiery' and confident as they think, and that I'm really a super sensitive fish-crab that it will scare them off.

This was VERY helpful. I appreciate it a ton. I had a pretty heavy emotionally taxing day, and I really needed these laughs and smiles. Thank you anny!!