Chatter and natter šŸ˜šŸ˜

Hkk

Account Closed
Thanks for the links! I'll read this :)

yes, SR charts takes a lot of time to read so it's difficult to answer those threads and do accurates readings I guess.

I'll have my next solar return very soon (on September 22th.)
I have two questions.
- The first one is about my SR MC in Natal 8th house (in Gemini).
- The other question is, what does it mean to have Sun in 1st house. (natal 11th house - Virgo).
Those are the both informations I'm looking for.

Jupiter is the planet that brings experience, higher knowledge and Wisdom, faith and optimism. Sagittarius is after Scorpio, so, for me this sign and Jupiter represents the light after the darkness. The ability to start something, even If you're affraid. Jupiter bring also expansion (or exces), and opportunities. He could help Saturn to dream a little. Saturn could help Jupiter to manifest something more solid and realistic, earthy.

As a collective energy with this triple conjunction, Jupiter could expand some problems in the society. Because Capricorn is a political sign, analogous with status, carreer and reputation, and Jupiter represent laws & justice. Pluto will delete things that do not have to stay here anymore. Like a big cleaning on the system and some governments (Saturn). And dogmas / bad old beliefs (pluto against Jupiter).

Uranus in Taurus is about ecology. It could plays out as a crisis or new discoverings / informations. Or even meteorogical/vegetal problems.
For example this year in France, a lot of people I know told me that their fruits trees doesn't make a lot of fruits. It's very weird because last year, we had big harvests, and this year, almost nothing

Omg thank you. This is so much information! Iā€™m grateful! I wish I could tell you something about solar returns but I donā€™t know anything thatā€™s why I sent u those links. I wish I could tell I something as u sent me so much info!! I will research and google more to see if I can help you. Have you tried doing Astro.com solar return charts yet? Iā€™ve heard Astro week is really good and the owner advertises on here. There is a thread. Maybe you could ask them too?
Yes Iā€™ve heard about France as I have family there and itā€™s true not a lot is growing or not fast enough compared to previous years!
My Saturn Jupiter and Pluto is in natal first house libra ascendant and my sun is Capricorn with mars in 4th house šŸ˜¬ thatā€™s why I want to know about the 2020 grand conjunction. I have looked online but it seems very vague. I hope the links I send you give you some value personally šŸ˜Š defo let me know...... can anyone help with solar returns????

Blaze

Account Closed
This is probably the most original title for a chat thread created on here.

Edit.

Last edited:

three M symbols

Yes, the links are very interestings !
I'll check astro.com and astro week (and also try to understand what this triple conjunction could represents on a personal level)

three M symbols

I don't find any articles about SR on astro.com and astroseek.
Maybe I should just buy a book :)

Do you know other Capricorn Suns or Libra ASC? It could help you understand at least what Pluto and Saturn does for them

Some astrologers tell that Mars will be in Aries for a long time next year.

Hkk

Account Closed
I don't find any articles about SR on astro.com and astroseek.
Maybe I should just buy a book :)

Do you know other Capricorn Suns or Libra ASC? It could help you understand at least what Pluto and Saturn does for them

Some astrologers tell that Mars will be in Aries for a long time next year.

No I donā€™t know any but wouldā€™ve been a good idea if I did.... really mars in Aries for long? Aries my 7th house. Yes look on amazon for solar ret books. So howā€™s your Virgo sun doing with all these planets right now? I like it so far personally. Mars in Leo for me was quite a fiery time for me personally. More fiery than usual anyway! I have moon in Leo

three M symbols

Mars will be in Aries between July and December, so he will stays for 5 or 6 months in Aries (retrograde during october/november). - approximately

I don't really know how I feel. Half of the day I feel good, and the other part I feel bad.

My Moon is 0Ā°45 Virgo. My Sun 28Ā° Virgo.
So, there is no conjunction with this transiting stellium right now.

But I have a ****** emotional Solar return. Very excited that it ends this month!
It's been 3 years that Saturn squared by SR Mercury, or my SR ASC or Sun. I experienced a lot of delays

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
Mars will be in Aries between July and December, so he will stays for 5 or 6 months in Aries (retrograde during october/november). - approximately

I don't really know how I feel. Half of the day I feel good, and the other part I feel bad.

My Moon is 0Ā°45 Virgo. My Sun 28Ā° Virgo.
So, there is no conjunction with this transiting stellium right now.

But I have a ****** emotional Solar return. Very excited that it ends this month!

Awww bless you!! šŸ˜˜ why do u feel bad the other half?

three M symbols

I have a lot of confusion, illusions and weird emotions.
Neptune (transit) is opposing my Natal Sun.
And conjuncting my natal Saturn (in Pisces).

I ask myself a lot of questions that doesn't deals with reality and concrete life.
Like purpose of things. (life, and everything that I do). Even things I like seems insignificant when I feel bad. But I'm not depressive or anxious. This is weird.

This year for example, my best friends left my town for months. I missed them so much, all this year I felt bad because I was lonely and sad. But when they came back and I saw them again, I didn't felt better.

What missed me was not that, and I don't know what it is.

It's the same thing with things I like to do.
I start something, but when it become easy I stop because I'm not excited anymore and it didn't help me feel good anymore.

Hkk

Account Closed
I have a lot of confusion, illusions and weird emotions.
Neptune (transit) is opposing my Natal Sun.
And conjuncting my natal Saturn (in Pisces).

I ask myself a lot of questions that doesn't deals with reality and concrete life.
Like purpose of things. (life, and everything that I do). Even things I like seems insignificant when I feel bad. But I'm not depressive or anxious. This is weird.

This year for example, my best friends left my town for months. I missed them so much, all this year I felt bad because I was lonely and sad. But when they came back and I saw them again, I didn't felt better.

What missed me was not that, and I don't know what it is.

It's the same thing with things I like to do.
I start something, but when it become easy I stop because I'm not excited anymore and it didn't help me feel good anymore.

Sounds like your feeling restless rather than depressed. Restless and wanting to do something meaningful. How do you keep yourself busy?