Natal Chart Help

Hello! I'm new to these forums so I'm not sure how these usually go, but I'd love some opinions on my Natal Chart. A big thing with me is that I identify with my Sidereal chart much more than the Tropical, but I feel weird saying that. For instance, the aries rising in my sidereal chart fits me more than the taurus rising, but that could also have something to do with mars being conjunct my ascendant maybe? Also, I'm drawn more to the scorpio moon in my sidereal chart than the sagittarius moon, but my moon is in the eighth house conjunct pluto so it could also be that. (I know its a wide orb, but I've read that with moon-pluto conjunctions a wide orb is okay.) Venus in Aquarius vs. Venus in Pisces is another thing. Other than those things, I don't feel super strongly about the other differences.

I'd love to hear if there's anything you find interesting in my chart, or if any of you have any thoughts on my 12th house sun and 8th house moon combination. I'm very good at giving feedback, and I'll happily give feedback or clarify things if I need to.

Thank you

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_riley.73398.16374.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_riley.73398.16374.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 32
  • astro_2gw_01_riley.72291.3048.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_riley.72291.3048.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 24
Thank you for the opportunity to look at your chart. I am new to interpreting astrology and I found your chart fascinating. I initially found my own natal chart frustrating until recently when I began to learn how to interpret it. Another member's signature has a link to a very basic tutorial to learn to interpret a natal chart, which I found helpful as a beginner: http://learnaboutyourastrochart.jimdo.com/

Based on what I learned, I noticed that all of your planets are in the top half of your chart, the southern hemisphere. The southern hemisphere relates to outer focus. People who have the majority of their planets in the top half of their chart tend to be more objective, sociable, and concerned with “outside” events, whether they affect them on a personal level or not. You have 8 planets in Quadrant IV, the top left side, relating to social expression. Top right side Quadrant III, social identity, has 2 planets plus Chiron.

The bottom half of your chart, the northern hemisphere, relates to inner focus and has no planets; however, your true/north node is in the bottom half of your chart. Depending on which chart you look at: You have north node Virgo/south node Pisces placements on one and north node Leo/south node Aquarius on the sidereal version. (North and south nodes are not planets. Rather, they are imaginary mathematical points on your chart where the moon's orbit crosses the orbit of the earth on its way towards the earth's northern or southern hemispheres.) Our north node relates to our soul's purpose or the major lesson we came back to learn in this lifetime, if you believe in that sort of thing. Our south node relates to the accumulated soul abilities we have acquired in other incarnations. They relate to our karma.

You may find what Elizabeth Spring, author of the book "North Node Astrology" says about your north node placement, depending on which you identify with.

North Node Virgo/south node Pisces:
http://northnodeastrology.blogspot.com/2008/02/north-node-virgo.html

SIDEREAL CHART:
North Node Leo/South Node Aquarius:
http://northnodeastrology.blogspot.com/2008/03/north-node-leo.html

Last edited:

twistandshout

I agree with pretty much everything aladdinslamp said but to add more to it:

Planets in the 12th house are often times planets that always find a way to express themselves without you even noticing. If you believe in Reincarnation and the Past life, they represent traits that are inherent within us that we've brought over from our previous lives that likely proved, in many ways, to be in our detriment. Until we become aware of these aspects of ourselves, they'll always find a way to come through, even when we may not actively want them to.

So seeing Aries intercepted in a Pisces 12H, with both it's ruler (Mars), your sun and Mercury (Both in Aries) in there, gives me the impression that you are likely way more capable of accessing the traits than you might realize since Pisces naturally rules the 12th House. So by nature, even with Aries being intercepted in that house, you still have a strong link to it, which allows you to show those Aries traits, but they likely come out rather randomly and without you thinking much. Mars in this house also sometimes shows up for people who are very convinced they're calm and collected but in reality they actually have quite a temper. But again, because Pisces rules this house, it has a much easier time seeping out.

I believe that the 12th house often times reflects how people likely see themselves as opposed to how other people see them (The ascendant). So here this under Pisces' rule, it's very easy for you to see yourself with a lot of Aries influence, especially because your sun is in Aries.

Other people, on the other hand, likely see you as relatively unbothered and over all pretty genial. They may, however, also see you as someone who might have a powder keg temper because Mars in Taurus is a placement where Mars doesn't really want to be bothered or deal with anything difficult, and once things build up more and more, it's likely to blow up.

Your Moon is also placed in your 8th house which is naturally ruled by Scorpio, so while the moon likes adventure and excitement, it still likely feels a sense of danger with it's environments, and might actually express itself as a willingness to dive into the darker realms (with, again, some levels of enthusiasm) to understand things further.

Your Venus is also placed in in Aquarius 11H, which Aquarius also naturally rules, so while it's placed in Pisces, it likely means that you very intensely connect with ease to Aquarius' handling of your community and the world at large.

I hope this helps :D!

kimbermoon

It is not surprising that you Identify more with the Aries energy, due to the fact that you have 3 planets therein which strengthens the influence. Yet do you feel that others see you that way?

The Ascendant is more about the mask you wear in public, often as a way of keeping any weaknesses and insecurities of the true self hidden. In your external interactions, others probably respond more to the Taurus personality. That persona has been conditioned through your early experiences of how we think we should act.

The Sun is obscured in the 12th H, and really is more about our inner perception of self. Remember that in the physical realm we are all but actors on a stage. Since the Sun is square with Neptune this also often serves to give a false or distorted sense of Identity.

We must always evaluate every planetary influence according to it's aspects and the house it rules. For you, Sun rules the 5th H and is also trine the Moon, so we would say that you likely have an easier balance between your yin-yang energies.

On the other hand the Moon has additional afflictions, with Venus and Mars, so that tells us something about the likelihood of having difficulty in relationships with other women, originating from your conditioning from the mother. Moon in the 8th can relate to psychological difficulties through past crises or traumas. With Chiron in your 7th H you would seek to heal such inner wounds by engaging strongly in relationships.