Chatter and natter šŸ˜šŸ˜

Bunraku

Speaking of which, cardinal signs are considered a sign of beginnings but also prone to reversals. Start, stop, start, stop, start, stop.

three M symbols

French president announced today : all creches, schools and universities will be closed after this week end. Medecine students, recent retired doctors/nurses, and nurses not working in hospital could be requisitioned soon to take care of coronavirus victims. No stricts measures have been taken excepted closing of school because the french people is not ready to undergo quarantine. Most of them think Coronavirus is like a flu. But some of them will start to wake up now.

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
French president announced today : all creches, schools and universities will be closed after this week end. Medecine students, recent retired doctors/nurses, and nurses not working in hospital could be requisitioned soon to take care of coronavirus victims. No stricts measures have been taken excepted closing of school because the french people is not ready to undergo quarantine. Most of them think Coronavirus is like a flu. But some of them will start to wake up now.

Itā€™s greed and disillusioned to think itā€™s not serious with all the stats from other countries! When the governments start getting it then maybe they will think properly. We have health minister in U.K. at risk of it

Hkk

Account Closed

3 take a look at this link of a chart above and tell me what you think šŸ¤” your thoughts of the chart and then what it is. Itā€™s an event šŸ˜Š

In fact you are all free to look

three M symbols

I don't have any idea about what kind of event it is.

My first guess could be "Brexit vote goes against Boris Johnson".
Because it was in the news

Even if the date is hidden, I know when it was because of the Sun and planets degrees lol.

Hkk

Account Closed
I don't have any idea about what kind of event it is.

My first guess could be "Brexit vote goes against Boris Johnson".
Because it was in the news

Even if the date is hidden, I know when it was because of the Sun and planets degrees lol.

What do you think about the chart. Then I will reveal all lol

Hkk

Account Closed
The Sidereal Aquarian Age is also coming up. But, just when that will actually begin is a matter of astrological opinion, not astronomy. Like the tropical zodiac, the tropical Ages are determined astronomically.

What do you think DS? Look at the link above. Tell me about it

three M symbols

This chart is very similar to my Solar Return chart.
But during this day (in the chart you show), I see that Sun/Mars/Mercury are on the same degree and it was a powerful day to take actions, because those 3 planets make a grand trine with Uranus and Saturn

Problems could be that Jupiter square Neptune expand illusions (or idealism), for certain people it can be a bad thing.

And Mars square Jupiter can create very quick impulsive actions. (maybe conflicts or being too much in something.)

Moon opposing Uranus, potential nervousness. Impulsive reaction, or new quick changement. Even problems with some pregnant woman (moon represent pregnancy, and Uranus can create quick complications or quick births)

I guess it could have been the day you left your precedent job, maybe. Or something important
Because you're a Cap so you benefited from those trines (but I don't remember your sun degree so I'm not sure)

What is the real answer?

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
This chart is very similar to my Solar Return chart.
But during this day (in the chart you show), I see that Sun/Mars/Mercury are on the same degree and it was a powerful day to take actions, because those 3 planets make a grand trine with Uranus and Saturn

Problems could be that Jupiter square Neptune expand illusions (or idealism), for certain people it can be a bad thing.

And Mars square Jupiter can create very quick impulsive actions. (maybe conflicts or being too much in something.)

Moon opposing Uranus, potential nervousness. Impulsive reaction, or new quick changement. Even problems with some pregnant woman (moon represent pregnancy, and Uranus can create quick complications or quick births)

I guess it could have been the day you left your precedent job, maybe.
Because you're a Cap so you benefited from those trines

What is the real answer?

I feel you have the birth part correct! Iā€™m waiting on our friend DS to look and see what he thinks and then I will say.
I really wanna tell you now lol