Chatter and natter šŸ˜šŸ˜

three M symbols

Yes, the only fire I have in my natal chart is Jupiter in Sag.
So I miss a lot of fire ^^

It's weird to have a Pisces Sun & Aquarius Moon in draconic chart

Two collective signs in a selfish chart.
(All planets on left side excepted 1)

three M symbols

I hope for you too.
I have a lot of problems with work.

But I think doubts attracts bad situations (that make us doubt of our abilities more, and so problems stays longer than they could)

Hkk

Account Closed
I hope for you too.
I have a lot of problems with work.

But I think doubts attracts bad situations (that make us doubt of our abilities more, and so problems stays longer than they could)

What work issues do you have.

Bad vibes attract **** I believe this. sometimes not caring helps.

I know this sounds hard but if you try not give a **** about work and the whatā€™s ifs then somehow things work out better. The fear goes and u stop trying too hard and your carefree attitude attracts others like bosses where they se confidence as opposed to care free

three M symbols

Yes, I'm a freelance graphic designer currently.
But I don't like it.
It doesn't match my moral values to have clients (or a boss), and to be on social medias (that is necessary in arts area today). If I could do absolutely anything, with no obstacles, etc. I don't know at all what I would like to do. I like to learn differents things everyday, that's all. But learning things is not a work, and I don't want to be a teacher either.

Hkk

Account Closed
Yes, I'm a freelance graphic designer currently.
But I don't like it.
It doesn't match my moral values to have clients (or a boss), and to be on social medias (that is necessary in arts area today). If I could do absolutely anything, with no obstacles, etc. I don't know at all what I would like to do. I like to learn differents things everyday, that's all. But learning things is not a work, and I don't want to be a teacher either.

Post your chart letā€™s take another look

three M symbols

My chart is hard to understand from a work point of view.

Because 2nd house ruler is in 2nd house..
And ruler of 6th is in 1st

Ruler of 10th, Sun in 11th is afflicted by Chiron and Saturn

Hkk

Account Closed

With Saturn (ruler of the 10th) in Pisces 5th house
Leo in 10th house mc
and Neptune in 3rd Capricorn (10th)
you need to do something creative however Saturn is saying it needs to be solid.
Your 3rd house speaks volumes with Neptune but Uranus wants to invent and Saturn itā€™s traditional ruler wants to solidify. Only you know what it is that you should do. If you are bored or it does not go with morals thatā€™s Saturn saying change so change it.
Use your degree or your qualifications to do something different. Donā€™t stay at home.
Short distance travel with work will help. Maybe putting up your work in galleries or local streets?

Hkk

Account Closed
Someoneā€™s having a tantrum on another thread all because I gave them my opinion on them not saying thank you. Absolutely having a proper tantrum with themselves. Typical Leo gone wrong lol

three M symbols

Thanks for your interpretation. It's interesting how you talk about Saturn, Uranus and Neptune. I don't have any degree, I stopped my studies at the half.

I'm not interested in galleries either.
The purpose of creating art for decoration does not make sense for me.
I want to be useful in a way, but I don't know how I can help people

Which astral placement make you say "short distance travel with work will help"?

Hkk

Account Closed
Thanks for your interpretation. It's interesting how you talk about Saturn, Uranus and Neptune. I don't have any degree, I stopped my studies at the half.

I'm not interested in galleries either.
The purpose of creating art for decoration does not make sense for me.
I want to be useful in a way, but I don't know how I can help people

Which astral placement make you say "short distance travel with work will help"?

3rd house. I have 3rd house and so far enjoyed the short distance travelling and been good for me and my sense of communication in a way.

Blaze

Account Closed
3rd house. I have 3rd house and so far enjoyed the short distance travelling and been good for me and my sense of communication in a way.

Nothing annoying? I'd assume that Sag Merc would cause some issues when traveling.

Hkk

Account Closed
Nothing annoying? I'd assume that Sag Merc would cause some issues when traveling.

Nope nothing annoying. Just do my thing and then to the next destination and so on...... donā€™t feel stuck or trapped in office or one location. Feel free