Marriage

Sunaina

Will i have a love marriage and will i have a happy marriage? Kindly help me with this. I was born on 9 may 1997. Time: 16:19 in Bangalore.

Dear Ms. Sunaina,

Yes marriage bells are on from Jan 2020 - Feb 2022. Year 2021 more promising.

More chances of self selection are seen. Marriage proposals too are coming.

You will have selected friends - u r too choosy, maintaining friendship for long is bit difficult in your case.

Go for a proper marriage match before any alliance for smoother life ahead.

regards
Niranjan

Sunaina

Dear Ms. Sunaina,

Yes marriage bells are on from Jan 2020 - Feb 2022. Year 2021 more promising.

More chances of self selection are seen. Marriage proposals too are coming.

You will have selected friends - u r too choosy, maintaining friendship for long is bit difficult in your case.

Go for a proper marriage match before any alliance for smoother life ahead.

regards
Niranjan

Thank you sir. Will i have a happy marriage?

mathur_dinesh

The house of marriage in your chart is under stress and the owner of the house is debilitated. You will face usual ups and downs in marriage.

Sunaina

The house of marriage in your chart is under stress and the owner of the house is debilitated. You will face usual ups and downs in marriage.

So no serious issue is it? My parents are planning to look for a groom but an astrologer has told my mom that my marriage will not be a happy one and so i have become more sceptical about getting married now.

Dear MS. Sunaina,

Sorry for the late reply.
Go for a proper marriage matching with groom having a strong marriage life.

As mentioned earlier sometimes a person has to adapt his/ her nature for the good, try to have adaptability in relationships.

regards
Niranjan

Sunaina

Dear MS. Sunaina,

Sorry for the late reply.
Go for a proper marriage matching with groom having a strong marriage life.

As mentioned earlier sometimes a person has to adapt his/ her nature for the good, try to have adaptability in relationships.

regards
Niranjan

Thank you sir.