Liverpool vs Man City
Wembley Stadium - London August 4, 2019
Kick-off: 3 pm (local time)
Liverpool: Red Kit
Man City: Sky Blue Kit

@fensi88

fensi88

ASC=21Sco02

As Liverpool will wear red kit they are represented with ASC ruler Mars. Man City as their opponents are represent with ruler of the DSC, Venus.
Venus is Combust.The worst possible start! It is always an evil testimony! All Venus's power is destroyed and there is no hope of winning. Next, Venus is in conjunction with unfortunate Fixed star South Asellus and dignities are in Mars's favour. So, I expect Leverpool to win.

fensi88

I cast the chart again and now I got ASC=17Sco49.
Becuase Moon's dispositor is Combust there is possibility for draw result. And becuase this can not end as draw that means it wll be extra time and in that case we look for Moon's aspects within 6 degrees. As Moon has square with POF that is strong testimony that DSC team, Man City will win!

werdhr12

I cast the chart again and now I got ASC=17Sco49.
Becuase Moon's dispositor is Combust there is possibility for draw result. And becuase this can not end as draw that means it wll be extra time and in that case we look for Moon's aspects within 6 degrees. As Moon has square with POF that is strong testimony that DSC team, Man City will win!

Game was on August 4, so Man City already won few days back